• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Columbus 2010 - June 4-6th - $7,000 - Ally, M2K...everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
kinda salty about this, because it never happened

game 1 he won pretty solidly on SV, game 2 i won pretty solidly on FD, game 3 we were both at 90% and i missed a tech on pictochat's slant and died @ 100% or so

also, i DID chaingrab, i just didn't infinite or smallstep. come on now.

now i guess i kinda understand since there were a few times where i accidentally smallstepped him and apologized (the lag on the tv made it hard to buffer a dash) and i'm not making any johns, but the idea that i just basically laid down is kinda insulting to both of us. he beat me legitimately, i didn't let him.
Thanks for clearing this up, Coney.

Count

Smash Champion
According to a player from KY, (and people yelling in the background) Krystedez got DQ'd vs Sky.

The story is that they told him his match was at 1130 yet they called it at 1030 and that he didn't make it in time and got DQ'd.

If that's really true, that sucks soooo bad.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
kinda salty about this, because it never happened

game 1 he won pretty solidly on SV, game 2 i won pretty solidly on FD, game 3 we were both at 90% and i missed a tech on pictochat's slant and died @ 100% or so

also, i DID chaingrab, i just didn't infinite or smallstep. come on now.

now i guess i kinda understand since there were a few times where i accidentally smallstepped him and apologized (the lag on the tv made it hard to buffer a dash) and i'm not making any johns, but the idea that i just basically laid down is kinda insulting to both of us. he beat me legitimately, i didn't let him.
Yeah, I told the guy you wouldn't small step and then you lost an opportunity to win and he kinda went to town on it. He's not a smasher, haha

Coney

Smash Master
dat yellow journalism

that's cool and all, i just dont like the idea of people thinking i just like, put down my controller when i accidentally smallstepped. come on now mah doo, i like to FIGHT LIKE GENTLEMEN but i'm not a **** chump

we good though

Count

Smash Champion
Poor guy is really distraught. I just got off the phone with him.

Sky could've chosen to play Kryz as well but decided not to. Lammmmeeeee.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
what they rly need is more chairs, my back is killing me

A strong thunderstorm is expected to impact Columbus, Ohio by 11:30 PM EDT. This storm is capable of producing winds up to 60mph, and frequent lightning.

Tell the boys this if they're leaving within that time.
it rained hard after i dropped off esam/seibrik/co at the venue and hotel. I saw lightning outside while i was driving home. So they should be just fine. We ended at 12am sharp

-!-

Smash Lord
Daaamn I wish I could of make this :( still going to CEO so its not too bad.

my money is on Ally for this one :) and is AdHd really in loosers? Sooo many upsets lol DeHf, Big Lou too :(

-!-

Smash Lord
I knew something was fishy lol good to know

And yea nd I know Judge is good and so are the others but by MLG standards it would be an upset lol w/e at least boss is doing good XD who was it that he beat?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Why would he want to lose if he gets a free win.. its really *** though..
*shrugs* At genesis Zex took forever to come and they DQ'ed him but then he showed up right as I was playing my next match and I chose to play him instead of taking the free win, then lost lol.

Count

Smash Champion
*shrugs* At genesis Zex took forever to come and they DQ'ed him but then he showed up right as I was playing my next match and I chose to play him instead of taking the free win, then lost lol.
Yeah, I think a lot of people would've played it out, but I don't blame sky. I'm pretty salty over this just cause kryz is from my state/I team with him sometimes..but I feel really bad for him and he is sooooo upset. He beat one of the best players in the country and for that he got to lose to something stupid. Kryz isn't mad at sky though he's mostly upset with MLG. I hope he can recover by tomorrow :/

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Doesn't lain have to play ally next in bracket?

lol

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Lain got robbed again.
Are you freakin' serious.

That's less of a question and more of a statement, but answer it if you want to. I'd like to know the details (if it's true, that is).

Two nationals? Geez.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Are you freakin' serious.

That's less of a question and more of a statement, but answer it if you want to. I'd like to know the details (if it's true, that is).

Two nationals? Geez.
TROLLYN!!!!!

fallforit

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
TROLLYN!!!!!

fallforit
(if it's true, that is)

I'm TRYING to put pillows on the floor to show people pushing me won't do anything, but you still pushed me. Why would you do this to me and my metaphors?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
so lemme get this straight

Shugo
DEHF
Dojo
Judge
Malcolm
Kryztedez
Keitaro
MikeHAZE
Jem
Xzax
Hunger
Arty
BigLou
Chibo
PikaPika
Blue Rogue
Logic
Speed

These guys are all in losers

WHAT THE ****!!??

EDIT: wow new update says

Kaos
Mr R
Ally
Mew2king
DSF
TKD
Shippo

are in losers too.

this ****'s insane.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Exactly.

No way our boy Shippo could be in losers.
The only way M2K could be in loser's is if he played Shippo first round and then Shippo went on to play a Pikachu. No way he can beat those.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
It also remains to be seen how Kaos and Mr. R come to MLG unannounced.

Still, lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Everyone remember to follow my twitter twitter.com/chibosempai

i have a buncha stuff

this tourney bracket is freicken insane like no idea

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
UPDATE: BRACKET SHOULD BE UPDATED BEFORE NOON

Sorry it wasn't ready yesterday apparently because of some glitch in one of our converting systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom