• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK... Sexiest Smasher Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario Girl

Smash Cadet
I'm love MetaKnight! He has alwayse been my fav Kirby character!
I'm just dissappointed in his final smash, it should have been his hurricane attack in Kirby Superstar =/

RedKnight

Smash Ace
MK is totally better than Ike, this is pretty much an MK fanthread, if you don't like him get out!

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
You look at the character select screen... you see a bunch of players... pretty standard characters for the most part... then you see meta knight... A emo little ball of sex with ninja skills... I don't even know where to get started his mask? his glowing eyes? his movements? his @#$%ing cape? do you even know the level is sexiness his cape is capable of exuding?? his special moves... dont get me started on his final smash, a mix of ninja samurai and akuma all bunched in to a little ball of knight.
1) Are you high or something?
2) Do you know what sexy means?
-"Arousing or tending to arouse sexual desire or interest."
-"sexually interesting or exciting; radiating sexuality:[i}ex. the sexiest professor on campus. "[/i]

Get your "@#$%ing" facts straight.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Obviously this thread is not to be taken seriously. Lolz!
Or ... maybe it is! O_O

Paingel

Smash Apprentice
I posted in this thread to say that Meta Knight is, in fact, quite sexy. (But.. sexy in that "new sports car" kind of way. Kinda smooth and slick, but not necessarily arousing... until you get a chance to ride it. Er... I mean... um...)

Why did I post all that?

I did it for the lulz.

RedKnight

Smash Ace
What kinda of freak actually believes that people in this thread want to have little blue meta knight babies

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
I break my vow for this. I'm sure EVERYBODY want's a ninja child who has a conceiled weapon license, can teleport, fly, and has a cool accent. I reinstate my vow not to post here.

Paingel

Smash Apprentice
Dude, are you kidding? He'd be like the pride of my whole family tree.

Rance

Smash Cadet
1) Are you high or something?
2) Do you know what sexy means?
-"Arousing or tending to arouse sexual desire or interest."
-"sexually interesting or exciting; radiating sexuality:[i}ex. the sexiest professor on campus. "[/i]

Get your "@#$%ing" facts straight.
everyone just owned you queerlord

get your *** outside and get some air in your lungs.

Paingel

Smash Apprentice
He's bringing sexy back!
(Yeah!)
You other Kirbies don't know how to act!
(Yeah!)

PrinceOfDalaam

Smash Apprentice
I understand there are some sensible fans out there. But there are going to be too many Meta Knight players initially, maybe even forever. I respect people who like him before he appeared in the first Brawl trailer. A lot of people just instantly go for the "badass with a dark appearance, wings and fast cool sword attacks". They could put a total piece of trash 2d character like Sephiroth and then 90% of the Meta Knight fans would flock over to him.
Yeah, im a big fan of metaknight(played super star and amazing mirror), and i always wanted to play as MK ever since Melee. But after seeing just the first trailer for brawl i knew EVERYONE would play as him, so it wouldnt seem so special playing as him anymore :ohwell:

However, MK will still stay sexy....forever :chuckle:

Glinth

Smash Journeyman
What kinda of freak actually believes that people in this thread want to have little blue meta knight babies
Now that I think about it... :dizzy:

@OP: MK =/= EMO!
<_>

He's not emo, he's far from it, emo's cut themselves and are depressed...
that or they're doing something stupid like searching for there true selves...
MK knows exactly who he is, and he's not sad, he's ****ing godly!

jlorde34@yahoo.com

Smash Apprentice
MK is definitly the sexiest on the game. I cant wait he will be the first one i play with... and then peach and fox to make sure their still good cause i would be pissed if they do to them what they did to kirby on melee and thats make them sorry. But Meta Knight all the way baby cant wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom