• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mk b> replacement

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
i feel that meta knight should have some sort of ranged move in his moveset to replace his drill rush. i was thinking like he throws his sword straight and then have it come back to him, but not boomerang style, just dissappear and appear in his hand by some mystical force.

any other ideas?

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Roxas, take it easy on the posts!! Don't post so often just to rise in rank!
Also, I think Meta's Side B is just fine as it is.

Paingel

Smash Apprentice
Just replace >B With a Kirby Super Star style Sword Beam and you're set. (The one that looks like a stream of swords, not the green thing from the show.)

But nooooo... we have to have some silly drill rush thing.

Oh well. Maybe Sakurai will come back to his senses and realize that there's cooler moves he can use for Meta Knight... OR maybe he's not letting Meta have the sword beam because he just doesn't want Meta to have a ranged move.

Just replace >B With a Kirby Super Star style Sword Beam and you're set. (The one that looks like a stream of swords, not the green thing from the show.)

But nooooo... we have to have some silly drill rush thing.

Oh well. Maybe Sakurai will come back to his senses and realize that there's cooler moves he can use for Meta Knight... OR maybe he's not letting Meta have the sword beam because he just doesn't want Meta to have a ranged move.
If you actually knew, Drill rush is by far his best B move. I really shouldn't have to go into detail why it is, just check T!mmy's MetaKnight guide.

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
lol all you see in the vids is people spamming drill rush, or at least using it more. anybody who thinks it's imperfect in any way can say so... but you're a minority

Top Bottom