• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mixed Bags Tourney: Silent Verse storms all!

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
He's not posting in the wrong thread, he's expressing how he's waiting for the loser's bracket to advance so he can play Silent Verse.

-Terywj

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
it's a funny story, actually...

choknater is so good at spamming he got himself a postcount that goes backwards. His post count got reset when it was at around 10,000 or so and moderators had fun with that...and you see how that turned out :)

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Anyways, I'm really hoping you're all setting up your matches for tomorrow or something because I'll be pretty Mukking pissed if I have to hand out wins through inactivity.

:mad:

-Terywj

drcossack

Smash Ace
Lost to chibo 2-1, the last match featured something very evil. I will let you guys find out what it was for yourself though. :)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I really want to post the log of my match against Kenji.

It was... amazing.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
tery, hobobloke and I are going to do our match (much) later today, so don't just go moving one of us on based on 'activity'.

SilentVerse

Smash Journeyman
Tery, Choknator and I have a 3 out of 5 match, right? Just making sure so I can prepare for tomorrow.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
oh, so silent and i are gonna play now? i thought we were waiting for losers to finish

either way, i'm ready for anything :p just let us know tery

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Editing in Chibo's win over Drcossack.

Kirbyraeg, your opponent is Lord Bowser. And the matches need to be done by tomorrow.

Silent / Chok, when time comes, it will be a best 3-out-of-5 match.

-Terywj

SilentVerse

Smash Journeyman
Are we allowed to do it tomorrow, or do we have to wait for the loser's bracket to finish?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Kenji DCed right before our second match would have ended. But it's mostly irrelevant, since the last match showed that I probably would have won.

See my profile VMs.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
time zone difference is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

I'd like a one-day extension, mostly because I'm tired as hell at this exact time. lol.

We'll finish tomorrow or you can dq me or whatever tery.

I am free from 10:00 AM-4:00 PM Pacific time tomorrow, and any time after 5:00 PM that same day. I know with your aussie timezone it's tough to make work but I'll be definitely there during those times. just VM me/aim/whatever and we can finish...:)

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
too tired to stay up more. last window is between my class at 10:00-11:00AM and 12:00-2:00 PM pacific.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Editing in scores. Toshi and Zook will advance from their matches based on the general activity of their opponents. Final closing rounds coming up for the loser's bracket!

-Terywj

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Wait I'm being paired against annoying?
ffffffff

I still haven't recovered from getting Specsperted in a friendly like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
ChiboSempai vs. Zook

I need to see these matches. D:<

And lol@Ulti vs Annoying. I remember Ulti telling me about SpecsPert before. That could be an interesting match to see as well.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Specs Swampert has nothing on Specs Gyarados.

Maybe I could host a Gimmicks-Only Tourney in the future..

-Terywj
Omfg I reserve a spot right now for it. Honestly, that'd be an amazingly fun yet amazingly frustrating tourney. I'd love it.

Do ittttt.

Top Bottom