• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Missouri / Mizzou? Anybody?

Betrayed

Smash Ace
Yeah I searched but most topics were a few months old. A shame none of them every got... many, if any, posts.

Well here's praying. ANYBODY PLAY THIS **** GAME AT THAT SCHOOL?

SO BORED.

wangston

Smash Lord
My friend goes to Mizzou and he plays smash. I will tell him to come to this topic and meet you.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
Kirksville (Truman University) is crawling with Smashers. It's less than an hour and a half away. PM or e-mail if you wanna figure anything out.

tAKs

Smash Rookie
first of all, not 2.5 hours from stl. more like 1.5-2 hours from stl. and i haven't played melee in a while but i'll play. i live on campus at gillett.
back home for labor day weekend, brother went to geno's, but call me up if you want to play some melee
314 314 3953

Nicole

Smash Champion
I only play brawl, not that I don't like Melee, I'm just terrible. BUT there is no smash scene at Mizzou. People are "cool" here or something and there aren't any gamers.

tAKs

Smash Rookie
but please, if anyone plays melee in columbia, missouri. please, PLEASE play melee with me.

amazed that there's no scene here.

Top Bottom