• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miracle Of Light - Palutena in SSB4 (Featuring Cereza from Bayonetta-series)

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
She obviously will use her classic dress, the classic Palutena is even referenced in Uprising, Centurions Strongarm have a tatoo of Classic Palutena's face in their arm
I've never noticed that! I love little attentions to detail like that.

BlastState

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlastState
3DS FC
0946-2825-3438
I'll go ahead and say that I wholeheartedly support Palutena for Smash! She's my most wanted newcomer now that Mega Man is confirmed, as she's one of the main reasons Uprising is one of my favorite 3DS games. Along with the massive amount of representation Sakurai has already given the Kid Icarus series so far, I'm becoming more and more confident that it is only a matter of time before my favorite goddess's descent...

FrostShock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClockworkWizard
Of course my Best Buy isn't participating in Smash Fest. I swear, if Palutena is playable, I'm going to be sorely tempted to drive 380 miles to Minnesota just for a chance at playing with her.

Hong

The Strongest
If she is (which I doubt), I promise to check her out and report here. :)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I hope I get to have a Best Buy close by. I must gather much data about Pit, and potentially Palutena if she's in it. D:

andimidna

Smash Master
I heard people talking about that sort of thing a while back and after thinking about it-

I don't think it would make sense that Nintendo would ship off games to stores with secret content they're going to reveal at E3 on them.

Just think of how easily Palutena could get leaked. I mean, it's already happened multiple times before

I do think she'll be revealed, and we'll see a lot of nice gameplay footage. But... I'm going to go ahead and doubt anything not yet revealed will show up in the demos unless it's something very basic like a returning item. And I'm sure we'll see stuff like unrevealed music. But... not Palutena.
She's a pretty big deal, that isn't what they would want.

However, if they have a separate game disk for the Tournament Invitational thing... it could have more content added on as they wouldn't need to be sending it out, I think. Everything that gets revealed at E3 for Smash could be there... maybe. But I picture Palutena as a character that will take a while to learn, so I don't think she'd be the best pick for that tournament if she plays how I think she might. If they wanted to play as a newcomer, they should probably pick someone like Little Mac instead of a character like Rosalina. Know what I mean?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
If she (or Shulk, one) are not revealed at E3, I'm just going to give up speculating. It's already a cause that's nearly lost.

Oh well, only 13 days left.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That's kinda how I feel bout Palutena if she's not at E3. After that, my only final hope is her being a secret character that will only be shown after the game is released. If that fails, I'll surely be sad to have Pit and Bowser only as my mains. :(

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Sounds like she'll be of the more brutal fighters in this. Let's give her a fatality.

Burigu

Smash Ace
If I want to play the game at best buy I would need to travel to another country, so you guys/girls that can go are lucky.

LunaChi KuroShihone

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4253-3959-1269
yah, i'd need to get to another country too; i envy all of you lucky ones.
and the best thing is that my school planned a travel to greece EXACTLY at the time of E3. now i'll be stuck in an hot hotel room and pray that they have Wi-Fi or i need to wait almost two weeks to see the news. sometimes, i think life hates me :c:cry:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
If she (or Shulk, one) are not revealed at E3, I'm just going to give up speculating. It's already a cause that's nearly lost.

Oh well, only 13 days left.
....OH **** YOU'RE RIGHT

Time's been flying lately, I didn't even realise.

Gettuh-hypuh!

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
SO GUYS. When Palutena's revealed, what do we think her tag-line will be? I'm partial to "Palutena Descends!" What's everyone else think?

dezeray112

Smash Hero
That's kinda how I feel bout Palutena if she's not at E3. After that, my only final hope is her being a secret character that will only be shown after the game is released. If that fails, I'll surely be sad to have Pit and Bowser only as my mains. :(
I'd say either she will be unveiled at E3 or as a secret character.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I think the title is misleading. There is nothing that exists that could debunk Palutena at this point. Though people will try.

Hong

The Strongest
Obvs veterans aside, easily the character I have most confidence in. I could comfortably put $100 on the table over it.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Obvs veterans aside, easily the character I have most confidence in. I could comfortably put $100 on the table over it.
I would put $100.1 on the table for it. I'm just THAT sure.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Oh, is that how it is?

Then I put up $100.02, 100,000 hearts, and the lost and forgotten fourth head of Hewdraw.
Whoa there, no need to bet so much. That's your entire life savings, and a head! You could get some decent hearts for that, man!

Tackman91

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tackman91
3DS FC
0259-0399-7980
I really hope Palutena's cheerfulness and her lighthearted nature from Kid Icarus Uprising is present in Smash 4.

Now, when I see the solemn Palutena from Brawl, it just doesn't feel right...

Burigu

Smash Ace
I think the title is misleading. There is nothing that exists that could debunk Palutena at this point. Though people will try.
The title is not misleading, it was changed to make fun of a debunk of the 3ds leaks, sometime ago, you said it yourself if there is nothing that can debunk Palutena then, the title IS ACTUALLY FITTING (I know you probably are only trying to be funny)

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I really hope Palutena's cheerfulness and her lighthearted nature from Kid Icarus Uprising is present in Smash 4.

Now, when I see the solemn Palutena from Brawl, it just doesn't feel right...
That's kind of understandable though. There wasn't much established about Palutena prior to Uprising. Though if you wanted to strench it you could make the worser endings of the original KI as a future signs of her troll nature she displayed alot in uprising.

Grayson

Smash Apprentice
Watch it turn out after the tournament the challenger approaching siren plays out and Sakurai walks out into the stage and plays against the winner.

As Palutena.

That would be so epic.

Bunny8093

Smash Journeyman
Watch it turn out after the tournament the challenger approaching siren plays out and Sakurai walks out into the stage and plays against the winner.

As Palutena.

That would be so epic.
Speaking of that what exactly DO you get if you win for real? What you said though would be pretty cool :b:.

Top Bottom