• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miracle Of Light - Palutena in SSB4 (Featuring Cereza from Bayonetta-series)

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Alright guys, I apologize for calling her trash -__-. I was upset about losing to her earlier on lol. i realize it is way to early to call characters good and bad. So my challenge to you guys is to make me respect the character! I hope you can make this an awesome character and play me when the American game releases!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Alright guys, I apologize for calling her trash -__-. I was upset about losing to her earlier on lol. i realize it is way to early to call characters good and bad. So my challenge to you guys is to make me respect the character! I hope you can make this an awesome character and play me when the American game releases!
It takes guts to say that, so I'll let it slide. Should the online be good, I'll be waiting to fight once I'm prepared.
For me, I'm just furious that ppl are talking about tier lists so early, and that's not fair to us. Maybe tiers can be discussed 6 months or a year after the US release... However, I'll forgive you... And keep in mind that Palutena still has amazing unique custom specials whose potential still needs to be unlocked. Should customs be available, I'm certain many players will like her potential versatility (or hate with jealousy), and I'm holding myself to those words as one of the active and known Palutena supporters around here.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
The more I play as her, the more I'm liking Emperor Palpatine. I was cautiously optimistic originally as her reach isn't that great (at least for someone that wields a staff) but I'm really starting to draw out her potential and I think she's gonna be good overall.

She's pretty dominant on the ground with Auto-reticule, Jab, F-Tilt, Dash Attack, Long-range Smashes, and decent throws being her go-to options. Jab is especially notable; nevermind what Aerodrome says, jab 2 is pretty damn good. In the air, all her aerials do work, especially Up-Air if you can intercept a falling opponent. D-Air has some serious potential too since it meteor's hard, covers a decent range, and is fairly fast.

Her number one asset is definitely teleport. It's not only a great recovery move but it has very little start-up and ending lag meaning you can use it to escape or position yourself on-stage. This combined with Auto-Reticule and Reflect allow Palutena to dominate the zoning game and really allows Palutena to choose her battles. If a situation doesn't seem safe for Palutena, safety is just a Teleport away. As a recovery move, it's super safe. If a Meta Knight chases you off-stage, Teleport behind them for a completely safe recovery; it really is that easy for her to avoid getting gimped.

As for her matchups, the ones I was worried about the most were Little Mac in Omega Mode and Meta Knight but Palutena has the tools to deal with them so her match-ups seem pretty solid thus far.

Here, enjoy some 1080p phone-quality gameplay where I roll too much. I really need to stop rolling; idk where that habit even came from.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Would anyone mind if I made a video thread? To try and neatly compile all the matchup footage we have of her / will obtain in the future. Could be useful to people learning how to play her (or learning how to beat her even), to have it all in one place.

My idea for a topic title would reference her watching from her home up in skyworld in some way :U

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
"Watching from Skyworld's Fountain"

Why not that? It's a reference to Brawl Pit watching the Mario/Kirby match from that fountain in that one SSE scene. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where she was watching Pit from during his adventures.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
What types of combos and stuff have you guys been seeing with Palutena? I've been busy getting better with her so I haven't seen what has been working for other people. It's really tough for me to win with her, and its sad cause I really see potential. I've won a few games with her, but when it gets tough I'm forced to switch to Lucina. What am I doing wrong?

andimidna

Smash Master
So I had shofu's stream up in another tab and clicked over once I heard Palutena was fighting. The fight was pretty neat. Noticed the player used her tilt and shofu got out if the way easy and she was vulnerable to an attack and got hit. Immediately thought of what @ The Light Music Club The Light Music Club said about her side tilt when I saw that, and looked up at the name. It was TLMC. Dang, you put up a good fight, and don't be mad that you lost to him, they're all crazy competitive players that have been using Fox half their life. You had some good moments, and I loved getting to see Lucina's Tiki alt in action.
PS there are like 6000 people watching that stream, many were excited to see Palutena and Lucina finally show up again and people like me were rooting for you. Keep on Smashing!
What types of combos and stuff have you guys been seeing with Palutena? I've been busy getting better with her so I haven't seen what has been working for other people. It's really tough for me to win with her, and its sad cause I really see potential. I've won a few games with her, but when it gets tough I'm forced to switch to Lucina. What am I doing wrong?
Oh and you're here right now! Guess I should have refreshed the page

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
So I had shofu's stream up in another tab and clicked over once I heard Palutena was fighting. The fight was pretty neat. Noticed the player used her tilt and shofu got out if the way easy and she was vulnerable to an attack and got hit. Immediately thought of what @ The Light Music Club The Light Music Club said about her side tilt when I saw that, and looked up at the name. It was TLMC. Dang, you put up a good fight, and don't be mad that you lost to him, they're all crazy competitive players that have been using Fox half their life. You had some good moments, and I loved getting to see Lucina's Tiki alt in action.
PS there are like 6000 people watching that stream, many were excited to see Palutena and Lucina finally show up again and people like me were rooting for you. Keep on Smashing!

Oh and you're here right now! Guess I should have refreshed the page
Holy Crap really? The name Shofu seemed like it had some importance haha. I don't really remember who he used, but I remember it being a tough fight. And yeah, I really like Lucina and Tiki, so having her being an alt color was really good. Thanks for letting me know!

Edit: Oh okay, just realized he was using Fox. Yeah that was a bad match by me haha. I should have done better than that.

Last edited:

Kero the Invincible

Smash Apprentice
After seeing some actual match footage, I'm liking Palutena a lot more.

I like that she's inherited Mewtwo's little "mini-teleport" dodge and rolls. It seems pretty handy if the opponent doesn't know which way you've rolled until after you've re-appeared. Precious, precious nano-seconds.

It's too bad customs aren't allowed online, I'm wondering if the wind-box from a whiffed f-smash could help space into her explosion projectile?

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Believe in our lord and saviour Lady Palutena

Just keep practicing and you'll get better, m'darling. It's the same with anything: you don't get good at something just by picking up and trying it a few times. Keep trying, lose, get better, win, keep trying, improve. And never stop improving. Learn how the character plays, figure out tricks and styles to suit your playing style, play lots of different people and enjoy what you're doing. If you're doing it just to win and not appreciating how and why you're doing it, you'll just end up going 'round and 'round in circles and frustrating yourself. And, of course, don't be afraid to take time off and try something else - when you want to get good at something, you'll know it's time to pick it up and try again.

Just remember to reflect on what you're doing and learn from how and why you're doing it. Be critical and don't be afraid to improve.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Whoever made that deserves a lot of my hearts. <3
Seems silly Palutena will be enjoying that lots.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
So I found out about this:

Also read that Tharja's trophy is not in the final game.

Aside from million jokes of "Palutena is Sakurai's waifu/ Sakurai knows his priorities".. this feels strange to be still here despite what all other "censoring" has been done. Kind of like rubbing too much on something that wasn't that prevalent or common with Palutena Uprising. But eh, everything to please her new found perverted fanbase which at this point will overtower over the ones that necessarily aren't Palutena-user = Closet Pervert.

Also me questioning ESRB for letting Palutena slip through... I bet some people reply with "Palutena's a goddess, of course she'd make them do that".

The question isn't if it has to end on an already enough forced joke, it makes all the censoring in this game lose meaning to a degree. It's gonna be difficult to be Palutena-fan from now on too.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Meh. It's a curse with different fanbases and their suck minds. Even I wouldn't go too far like that, or even showing it if I did, which I'm not admitting. Sigh, but we can still be the sane ones. Idk what else to say honestly. I'm just patiently waiting for Smash 4.

Burigu

Smash Ace

Aside from million jokes of "Palutena is Sakurai's waifu/ Sakurai knows his priorities".. this feels strange to be still here despite what all other "censoring" has been done. Kind of like rubbing too much on something that wasn't that prevalent or common with Palutena Uprising. But eh, everything to please her new found perverted fanbase which at this point will overtower over the ones that necessarily aren't Palutena-user = Closet Pervert.

Also me questioning ESRB for letting Palutena slip through... I bet some people reply with "Palutena's a goddess, of course she'd make them do that".

The question isn't if it has to end on an already enough forced joke, it makes all the censoring in this game lose meaning to a degree. It's gonna be difficult to be Palutena-fan from now on too.

Peach panties were present in Melee and Brawl, that doesn't turned her into the next "Samus" perverts will always be there, Palutena, Peach or any character could have been censored, that isn't stopping "fans" to release crazy amongs of naked or fetish pics or drawings on the internet.

Smash had 3 females before and only Peach panties were posibly visible, of all new females newcomer only Palutena has a skirt open to her uper leg, maybe this prevent her for getting the dark treatment Peach got now, because the censor would cause the character to look odd for some moves if somehow the censor becomes visible while fighting,(imagine fighting and seeing a black thing between her legs, far worse than her using panties) Peach doesn't have that problem her dress cover everything baring the feet and to see her panties you would need to make a move and pause the game in that specific situation and then rotate the camera, just like in the image above.

In my opinion it's not going to be harder to be a fan and I could care less about freak art, they will exist with or without panties, for me this is not a reason to complain women wear panties, I am sure this is not Sakurai deliverely leaving Palutena uncensored, I am sure this is to be with movement problems with a black shadow between her dress for the very same nature of it.

This is going to be a big deal if people do a big deal like with the "pole dancing taunt" people did a big deal and it really isn't that grave, yeah you can see Palutena's panties if you try, for me this means nothing, I play the game to enjoy it, if some perverts like to take pictures of her underwear well that doesn't take any from the character to me.

Don't get me wrong sexualization is a thing on videogames, but Smash and Nintendo girls are of the less sexualized out there, just look at mmmm almost every fighting game, unrealistic armor, unrealistic physics, unrealistic fighting clothes, over the top bodies far more suggestive languages among others. Even Zero Suit Samus I don't see any issue with her, some people claims she is getting sexualized, but the thing is she has always been sexy since Metroid I.

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with a little sexyness, women in real life can be sexy this don't take away anything from them, it is part of their femenity, Palutena's panties are far from being an issue I will complain when in Smash I see something like this:

Just no

About the ESRB if my memory is correct Smash is E+10 just like Uprising and we got this:

Even when Amazon Pandora's outfit is purposelly sexy, this is nothing like things we see in tons of games like Ivy Valentine above, you just have to put things into perspective, both people claiming for zero sexyness in characters because of sexualization and people keeping purchasing games with over the top females bodies in ridiculously thin outfits are BOTH wrong, Smash is no near to have any of those issues. The females in the game are just fine, likeable but nothing over the top.

I recomend you not to look to much into the issue you addressed, as I said before this is going to be a big deal if you make it a big deal. ;)

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
@ Burigu Burigu , I guess so, it's just I'm gonna keep on feeling like a minority in a fanbase of a game series I love because clearly I seem to have differing opinions or interpretations of things than most people do because they all ride on the same shared thing. Also it just gets tiring after a while to see everything about your fave character being anything than you remember her being or interpreting her like.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime

It is even weirder when characters prone to uprskirt shots in past games aren't anymore in Smash 4, but Palutena is

I don't know... I like Palutena and I want to play her, even more after watching D1's impressions about her (and I usually don't give two ****s about what competitive players or better, anyone think about characters), but what Sakurai did/is doing to her is extremely off putting. I said it once here, but I really didn't want Palutena to have the same kind of ****ed up fanbase Samus have, but that is exactly what is happening. Sure, all female (and even tons of male) characters are sexualized by fan artists, but... with the ~pole dancing~ taunt and the upskirt thing, it only makes thing worse for Palutena fans. Oh well... All of that plus the blatant bias Sakurai have towards Kid Icarus Uprising (Don't try to deny, he IS biased) will definitely make being a Kid Icarus fan much harder at least in Smash Bros-related communities/boards.

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
I'm sorry but her "stripper pole dance" doesn't even look like one, that's just sassy Palutena laughing at you.
Like Burigu said as long as it doesn't look like the first pic it's not a huge deal, if you don't make it look like a big deal, of course.
Like all those stupid feminist tumblr bloggers who complained about Samus.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
A lot of the complains were valid complains. The fact you don't agree with their points don't make them "stupid". Respect other's opinions.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Well, I certainly didn't expect to see this today. It's annoying, but you have to actively try to get a shot like this.I personally think the pole-dance, while not as bad as it was described, is more offensive than this.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
It is even weirder when characters prone to uprskirt shots in past games aren't anymore in Smash 4, but Palutena is

I don't know... I like Palutena and I want to play her, even more after watching D1's impressions about her (and I usually don't give two ****s about what competitive players or better, anyone think about characters), but what Sakurai did/is doing to her is extremely off putting. I said it once here, but I really didn't want Palutena to have the same kind of ****ed up fanbase Samus have, but that is exactly what is happening. Sure, all female (and even tons of male) characters are sexualized by fan artists, but... with the ~pole dancing~ taunt and the upskirt thing, it only makes thing worse for Palutena fans. Oh well... All of that plus the blatant bias Sakurai have towards Kid Icarus Uprising (Don't try to deny, he IS biased) will definitely make being a Kid Icarus fan much harder at least in Smash Bros-related communities/boards.
Someone speculated to me in Tumblr that it was probably because making her model have a void would be difficult due her skirt design. Also she doesn't moves easily exposing panty shots and the limited ingame camera might almost make it harder to see them.

I again am not much to complain about these things openly but it bothers me in general in the fandom. Even worse is that it being embraced or apparently accepted apparently by Nintendo in their eyes means it's all valid to ignore or make other parts of the character merely minor just for sake of pandering to your interests or amusement, and maybe it's just being accepted more as canon interpretation than an exaggarated fandom interpretation. I'm kinda tired with Palutena being treated as a stock troll character with fanservice thrown about instead of how she was characterized like in Uprising in whole- it's like some badly generalized version of her for mere pandering purposes and doesn't have me much appreciate the depth in the actual character in other forms.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
I'm sorry but her "stripper pole dance" doesn't even look like one, that's just sassy Palutena laughing at you.
Like Burigu said as long as it doesn't look like the first pic it's not a huge deal, if you don't make it look like a big deal, of course.
Almost no one legitimately complained about ZSS's alts, lol. Most people on tumblr were complaining that OTHER tumblr users would probably complain lol. (ZSS's alts are pretty much the female equivalent of Little Mac's outfit, they're not even sexualized anyway)

Whether Palutena is intentionally sexualized in this game or not (and for the most part i don't really think she is), I do agree tbh that all of her fans might sometimes have to eat a little **** due to the stereotype surrounding them. Hopefully though people will realize that people do legitimately love her as a character. I think they will : ]

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
A lot of the complains were valid complains. The fact you don't agree with their points don't make them "stupid". Respect other's opinions.
What were those valid complains? As far as I can tell Samus had those clothes (the fusion and zero mission) for about 10 years and no one said a word but now that they are in Smash it's just like "omg Sakurai you're such perv you're sexualizing her", funny because I think that the same people who recall "Samus is being sexualized / this is not our bounty hunter" haven't even played a single metroid game.

I can respect other's opinions, but that doesn't mean they aren't wrong tho furthermore I can have an opinion about their opinions too, right?

Almost no one legitimately complained about ZSS's alts, lol. Most people on tumblr were complaining that OTHER tumblr users would probably complain lol. (ZSS's alts are pretty much the female equivalent of Little Mac's outfit, they're not even sexualized anyway)

Whether Palutena is intentionally sexualized in this game or not (and for the most part i don't really think she is), I do agree tbh that all of her fans might sometimes have to eat a little **** due to the stereotype surrounding them. Hopefully though people will realize that people do legitimately love her as a character. I think they will : ]
Well said, but trust me when I say people were all over the place for a piece of clothing, like seriously there are far worst things they've done in other videogames or in the internet to her to even bother about a canon outfit of hers.

We shouldn't be talking this here either, I don't want to spoil the miracle of light thread with these boring debates.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Guys, seriously, I don't want to come across as Doctor High-and-Mighty over here, but if this is what we're griping about, we really have very, very little else to discuss.

If this is what we're discussing - the fact that you can potentially if you want to look up Palutena's skirt - then I'm honestly wondering if we have nothing better to do. People who draw artwork of a more mature nature are not necessarily obscene and perverse people, they just happen to be expressing their feeling in the expressive, human works of drawing and art. The Ancient Greeks did it, the Old Masters did it, Picasso did it, every artist in human history does it. Palutena having underwear is not something to be upset about. If you love the character, you love them regardless of their quirks and foibles, and play them without caring what other people think of you or them.

Incidentally, don't be so quick to judge others for doing the things they like to do. You may not agree with it and you may even actively reject it, but just remember: true tolerance comes from tolerating everybody, including the intolerant.

This has gone way off of Palutena, how and ever, so unless we have something worthwhile to discuss besides a fictional character's wardrobe, I'm going to just get hype as I always have chosen to be, yeah?

Last edited:

Burigu

Smash Ace
Someone speculated to me in Tumblr that it was probably because making her model have a void would be difficult due her skirt design. Also she doesn't moves easily exposing panty shots and the limited ingame camera might almost make it harder to see them.
I also said that! It was my own idea but apparently other people think that too. The very nature of the skirt make a censor like Peach's harder to pull and much more ackward to see, because her skirt showing her leg has much more mobility unlike Peach.

@ Wintropy Wintropy did a really good point, in the history of humanity being sculpture, painting or any form of art that femenity has always being present, tons of great works of art are about naked humans, nobody is complaining about art portraying a naked person or David as a blandant atemp about the sexualization of the male body. I see videogames as art by the way.

I refered about pervert artist earlier not because we can't have genuine pieces about a naked character, simply about inflation, tentacles or simply going over the top with proportions, that is the kind of work I mostly dislike, that seems to be made for the mere purpose of attract specific people with specific "likes" and not putting artistic tecniques on it.

Look at females in series like these: Soul Calibur, Senran Kagura, that new girl in the most recent Metal Gear, Bayonetta, Dead or Alive among TONS of others. After seen their bodies, their proportions, their outfits, the excuses to put them as less clothes as posible, are we really here TRUE fans debating about panties in a character?? Nintendo respect women way better than most companies' females in gaming and fictional characters in general

You really must want to see her panties to actually SEE them, Peach had this for over 10 years and her fanbase is fine, why are we so worried about why others like the character?

About Samus she was ALWAYS supposed to be sexy, people complain more now because it it a trend to follow anything that appears "politically correct" even when they aren't incorrect to beging with Samus outfits are fine I see women in gyms wearing similar clothes that is not bad or it is? a character can't be a bit sexy now? Sometimes it seems people will not be happy with female characters until they see them with winter jackets and pants, or anything that covers the fact they are supposed to be women. (I am not refering to anyone in this thread but to the general comments on the internet about this)

My final stance here is to NOT GO ON EXTREMES neither over the top sexualization is good, but neither is going in the total opposite direction, reach a mid point, I really invite you to look at females in the series I mentioned earlier, after looking at them you will understand that Palutena, Samus or any female in this series IS in balance neither over the top neither censoring everything that makes them women.

Metroid endings since the end of the 80's

Why is this suddendly so bad??

I will try to avoid returning to this topic, Peach was fine and Palutena will be fine, this is not a big deal don't make it a big deal, things are as important as the attention you give them, I will enjoy playing as her what thoughts or fantasies are in others people's minds are nothing I am worried about, as long as I like the character for what she means TO ME, I am happy and I am fine.

I am preparing a more happy post not related to this topic ;) we just need to count to 10 and start worring about thing wroth being worried, just turn on your tv on the news, you will soon release there are far more things to be worried about than a fictional character's underwear. Be happy people it's a videogame or escape of reallity!!! :)

Last edited:

kmpyj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kmpyj1
3DS FC
1032-1329-6718
Switch FC
SW-4997-6150-9210

Peach panties were present in Melee and Brawl, that doesn't turned her into the next "Samus" perverts will always be there, Palutena, Peach or any character could have been censored, that isn't stopping "fans" to release crazy amongs of naked or fetish pics or drawings on the internet.

Smash had 3 females before and only Peach panties were posibly visible, of all new females newcomer only Palutena has a skirt open to her uper leg, maybe this prevent her for getting the dark treatment Peach got now, because the censor would cause the character to look odd for some moves if somehow the censor becomes visible while fighting,(imagine fighting and seeing a black thing between her legs, far worse than her using panties) Peach doesn't have that problem her dress cover everything baring the feet and to see her panties you would need to make a move and pause the game in that specific situation and then rotate the camera, just like in the image above.

In my opinion it's not going to be harder to be a fan and I could care less about freak art, they will exist with or without panties, for me this is not a reason to complain women wear panties, I am sure this is not Sakurai deliverely leaving Palutena uncensored, I am sure this is to be with movement problems with a black shadow between her dress for the very same nature of it.

This is going to be a big deal if people do a big deal like with the "pole dancing taunt" people did a big deal and it really isn't that grave, yeah you can see Palutena's panties if you try, for me this means nothing, I play the game to enjoy it, if some perverts like to take pictures of her underwear well that doesn't take any from the character to me.

Don't get me wrong sexualization is a thing on videogames, but Smash and Nintendo girls are of the less sexualized out there, just look at mmmm almost every fighting game, unrealistic armor, unrealistic physics, unrealistic fighting clothes, over the top bodies far more suggestive languages among others. Even Zero Suit Samus I don't see any issue with her, some people claims she is getting sexualized, but the thing is she has always been sexy since Metroid I.

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with a little sexyness, women in real life can be sexy this don't take away anything from them, it is part of their femenity, Palutena's panties are far from being an issue I will complain when in Smash I see something like this:

Just no

About the ESRB if my memory is correct Smash is E+10 just like Uprising and we got this:

Even when Amazon Pandora's outfit is purposelly sexy, this is nothing like things we see in tons of games like Ivy Valentine above, you just have to put things into perspective, both people claiming for zero sexyness in characters because of sexualization and people keeping purchasing games with over the top females bodies in ridiculously thin outfits are BOTH wrong, Smash is no near to have any of those issues. The females in the game are just fine, likeable but nothing over the top.

I recomend you not to look to much into the issue you addressed, as I said before this is going to be a big deal if you make it a big deal. ;)
For some strange reason, I now want to watch Haruhi again.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
omg palutena's jab is soooooo good

Also her grab

I feel like her main damage racking will be via auto reticule, jab and grab/throws

Also up smash is counted as a projectile i think

Last edited:

Burigu

Smash Ace
For some strange reason, I now want to watch Haruhi again.
It is one of my favorite movies, I am not into anime or manga just videogames, but I really liked this movie.

Nice videos by the way, this is what I want to see in this thread!

Also as I said earlier here an OUTSTANDING collection of Miiverse's post all made by a really talented user by the name of ARMegaMan if you are not following him I really suggest you to do, he doesn't draw Palutena to often these days but his drawing are of the best I have found. Enjoy! I didn't put all of them so you can look them for yourselves and support the user with yeahs Link is on the user name

Last edited:

kmpyj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kmpyj1
3DS FC
1032-1329-6718
Switch FC
SW-4997-6150-9210
It is one of my favorite movies, I am not into anime or manga just videogames, but I really liked this movie.

Nice videos by the way, this is what I want to see in this thread!

Also as I said earlier here an OUTSTANDING collection of Miiverse's post all made by a really talented user by the name of ARMegaMan if you are not following him I really suggest you to do, he doesn't draw Palutena to often these days but his drawing are of the best I have found. Enjoy! I didn't put all of them so you can look them for yourselves and support the user with yeahs Link is on the user name

Oh yeah, I remember him. I think I saw 3 of these. Nice collection of them!

Also, love that movie!

Last edited:

rpgcaster

Smash Apprentice
Movie was good... but endless eights tainted that franchise for me = =

On topic, LOVE THOSE MIIVERSE POSTS!! XD

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That Miiverse Palutena goodness. <3

Meanwhile, just about 2 weeks left til the US version. I know what I'm gonna do when it comes out. I'd order me some Domino's to celebrate while playing as Palutena first, and then Pit. Let's just say that pizza coupon Palutena (or was it Pit) mentioned finally is gonna pay off. :p
I also wanna see Palutena dittos sometime. It should be fun especially when there's different custom loadouts.

Last edited:

kmpyj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kmpyj1
3DS FC
1032-1329-6718
Switch FC
SW-4997-6150-9210
Movie was good... but endless eights tainted that franchise for me = =

On topic, LOVE THOSE MIIVERSE POSTS!! XD
I could not stand that....at all. They really should have only did that 3 times. First one being the original day, second time being could have been any of the days, but have it so that Kyon couldn't stop it at the end. And then the last one should have just finished it (the last of the endless days.) But even with that it would still be a little much for me. Glad I got into Haruhi right when the movie was released. It would be a pain waiting the next week just to see another endless day. Plus the episodes weren't in chronological order (or at least, as they aired)

Not trying to get off topic though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom