• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minecraft

D

Deleted member

welp, flight delays and bus rides.

server is up by the time this post hits the internet.
for now I still need Hamachi but I'll do my best to fix that soonish.

IP: 5.33.163.115
if you're not yet in tPK Minecraft group 3 or 4 (in Hamachi that is), please join:
tPK Minecraft 5
pass: Disco Party
(chances are that pass also works for 4 but I forgot)

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Keep getting error messages every minute or so which I'm assuming are client side.

If I can find a fix I'll probably be playing on this server a fair bit.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Aww I miss everything. Oh well, itll be nice to see it!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Too bad Fuelbi ditched and my computer forced a shut down after the first hour.

Actually it's not so bad that Fuelbi left. :awesome:
Oh ha ha Tery, it's not my fault that unlike you all I still have to bear with my parents and the fact that they make me do **** at the most inopportune time

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, actually yeah and the chat automatically booted me anyways just as I was about to leave so I couldn't say anything

:phone:

D

Deleted member

whoo, video rendered. I'll postpone uploading until tomorrow because otherwise my PC will be on all night.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That specific page is probably going to be the most helpful out of anything you're going to get.

But then when we play on TPK's sever, the values page becomes of some use.

Also - sorry for not moving around much yesterday, i was browsing the list of commands for World Edit. There's alot of commands.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's always fun to explore.

TPK - let me know when you open your server.

i want to check and see if Optifine works.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
That specific page is probably going to be the most helpful out of anything you're going to get./COLOR]

The redstone page is basically the only other page I use. I used to use the minecart booster page a lot, but then no more boosters.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
What did you guys do in the video? I'm too impatient to wait for it to finish processing.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I'm going to be very disappointed if there's no building a coffin around Fuelbi with obsidian blocks

Top Bottom