• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Anyone notice the look on Fox's face?

Rosalina.jpg

I find it hilarious. To me, it says; "....Why am I not in my Arwing...?"

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Rosalina appears to be a mixture of Olimar and the Ice Climbers. She can fight without Luma but can summon one to help her and the Luma can be KO'd after some hits.

Overall, she looks pretty incredible. Can't wait to main her.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Well, as far as reasoning behind characters, anyone now is fair game.
Dixie over K.Rool .. NO CRANKY OVER ALL DUH
And Krystal over Falco
And Diskun is a shoe in.

BlkSheep642

Smash Apprentice
Rosalina appears to be a mixture of Olimar and the Ice Climbers. She can fight without Luma but can summon one to help her and the Luma can be KO'd after some hits.

Overall, she looks pretty incredible. Can't wait to main her.

Perfect way to describe her, if that's the case I think I'm gonna love her. I could never quite desync Ice Climbers and played them as a unit always, and felt like Olimar's Pikmin weren't quite strong enough when I played him, and depending on how floaty she is, I have a feeling she'll feel like Zelda + a puppet, which sounds perfect for me =]

Well, as far as reasoning behind characters, anyone now is fair game.
Dixie over K.Rool .. NO CRANKY OVER ALL DUH
And Krystal over Falco
And Diskun is a shoe in.

lmao that seems like a bit much, except for Dixie, that sounds great. But yea, Krystal hasn't been relevant in so long... it would be cool to see her, but I really don't wanna see Wolf out of the game, he's pretty unique too.

D

Deleted member

The one good thing about this, is that Starfys chances just got owned by luma.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
AM I THE ONLY ONE

WHO THOUGHT THAT THE BEGINNING OF THE TRAILER IN THE NINTENDO DIRECT TODAY WAS ACTUALLY A TRAILER FOR KIRBY AIR RIDE 2 AND ALL OF A SUDDEN GOT MORE HYPE FOR THAT GAME THAN FOR SSB4

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Also, the title of the page on the site says 'Rosetta'

http://www.smashbros.com/us/characters/rosetta.html

Hm ... I wonder....
That's her Japanese name.

Guys, they added 8 more blank squares under the page. More starter characters than Brawl!?

Oh gawd the squares again. No, just more characters in general. We don't know if all the characters so far are starter anyway.

This probably means we'll get 5 character slots for The Legend Of Zelda and Pokémon too!
:rolleyes:

Why, because they were equal once?
It's possible, but its nothing more than one possibility.

Something also this confirms (though most of us assumed anyways) is that every newcomer will indeed get their own trailer.
I think it was already confirmed we would.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
AM I THE ONLY ONE

WHO THOUGHT THAT THE BEGINNING OF THE TRAILER IN THE NINTENDO DIRECT TODAY WAS ACTUALLY A TRAILER FOR KIRBY AIR RIDE 2 AND ALL OF A SUDDEN GOT MORE HYPE FOR THAT GAME THAN FOR SSB4
I thought it was just Kirby in Mario Kart...

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
@TheWhiteBowser

Actually I did. At the very start at least. It took a second to kick in, but the music from Kirby's Air Ride is just so beautifully nostalgic. Kind of wish they will make another one, but the trailer was magic and made me like Mario character for the first time in a smash game.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Poor Daisy tho. Always being left out between Peach and Rosalina. Oh well lol at least Peach should still have the Daisy recolor.

I GOT LOVE FOR YOU DAISY DON'T WORRY.

majora_787

Smash Hero
It... had already been confirmed that newcomers would have trailers and whatnot.

And actually, at first I thought it was Mario Kart 8 with Kirby. BUT

Wondering if we'll see a Rainbow Road stage.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Im sorry guys, I had a lot of hate for Rosalina to be a character... but after seeing her video She looks very fun to play.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
His Miiverse comment is live now.

"Without further ado, a new fighter from a faraway galaxy joins the battle! The video is also a must see!"

BlkSheep642

Smash Apprentice
Also, this is totally a crazy conspiracy-like thought to try to give myself comfort on knowing the general release date, but if the blank squares under the page are all the slots of characters yet to be announced pre-release, there being 8 of them, and if there's 36-43 days at max in btwn character announcements, one might be able to assume there are 288-344 days until Smash is released, which from today is Oct. 2nd - November 27th.

Note: this post has absolutely no validity, and is just here as a crazy thought

Clipse

Smash Cadet
What a day!!!!!! buffff. finally everything upload! :D

So! all the officials screens from rosalina:
http://smashbros-miiverse.com/characters/rosalina
The only pic that I can put sure for special was that one, the B Up... there is one, the pic of the day in miiverse that make me think in the end of the video that is her taunt... but im not sure :p

And 3 new items: Pokéball, green shell and fire flower

http://smashbros-miiverse.com/items

I also change the B Down special for Mario, with a better picture :)
http://smashbros-miiverse.com/characters/mario

and!, I think after this video, we could almost confirm that the picture of Wii fit trainer with the legs open in the floor is a taunt, im jst guessing because it was too slow in the rosalina video to be a move... so at the moment a put it like taunt. (like the breath picture... that we dont really know what it is but look a taunt... unless it does the same than Jiggly :D:D)
http://smashbros-miiverse.com/characters/wii_fit_trainer

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
The next two vets that need to appear are Yoshi and Wario.

That will get all the Mario characters out of the way

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I'm too busy loving the fact that WFT is flying through the cosmos as if it's an average day for her.
Of course it's no big deal for her. We all already know her body is out of this world. ¦D

As always, I'm not sorry. ¦3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom