• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Rosalina's playable in 3D World, a Mario Galaxy stage in Smash Bros., it would be a very stupid idea to not make Rosalina a playable character at this point. But we have seen stages with no reps, such as Brawl's Smashville. However, I'm not giving my hopes up, no matter how small they might be.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Rosalina's playable in 3D World, a Mario Galaxy stage in Smash Bros., it would be a very stupid idea to not make Rosalina a playable character at this point. But we have seen stages with no reps, such as Brawl's Smashville. However, I'm not giving my hopes up, no matter how small they might be.
This stage already has 4 reps by the way.
I still think Rosalina would be overdoing it. Bowser Jr. would be much more interesting (in fact, I'm relived by not seeing him on that ship).

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
This stage already has 4 reps by the way.
I still think Rosalina would be overdoing it. Bowser Jr. would be much more interesting (in fact, I'm relived by not seeing him on that ship).
Even better, kill two birds with one stone by making Bowser Jr. playable too. Of course, he first appeared in Super Mario Sunshine, so Delfino Plaza might need to be considered as a past stage choice if he truly is entering the fray.

Anyway, the Super Mario franchise is the biggest franchise in Nintendo's arsenal, followed by Pokemon, The Legend of Zelda, and Kirby, or at least that's what I've recalled, so it would just be fitting if the Mario series has the most playable reps.

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
It'd be nice to see some new 3DS stages for once, the last new stage we got for the 3DS version was the KI:U stage.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Holy crap kirby was on the mario galazy stage after all i thought i was the battlefield

This helps rosalina for the playable character role (in my opion ofcoarse)

Gingerbread Man

Smash Lord
So on another note, I think playing on this stage will be sorta like playing king of the hill, as being hit near the edge of the screen will more directly send you towards the blastbox.

Brian Merritt

Smash Rookie
I'm far too old to hang with you kids until 3am for a reveal, but I did enjoy browsing through all of the hype posts. The stage looks great, and I can't wait to spam Waddle Dees here, haha.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
The two pictures have different ship placements in the background- I am sure there will be a few cameos of different galaxies and the starship etc.

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
Because the battlefield stage had the same stars as this stage confirmed we all thought of it including me but the battlefield did not help
No, I'm pretty sure the stars are blatantly different. The stars on Battlefield are far less pronounced than the Galaxy's cosmic orgy.

[collapse=Battlefield]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Galaxy]
[/collapse]

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Wow... what a surprise! The new Galaxy Stage looks amazing!

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Hey I don't know if this means anything but the new challenger banner is gone
And on top of that next thursday or friday either the next veteran, next newcomer, or a newcomer trio,

(Zelda for the promotion of link between worlds november 22nd)
(Little mac for the punch out anniversary in japan on the 21st)
(And it could be a trio of newcomers because also on the 21st the super smash bros melee anniversary japan)

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
The community was right for a change, that picture of Kirby was on a Galaxy stage. :)

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
The smg stage is gonna be wierd with its curvature and gravitationalism.

TopTierPichu

Smash Ace
And on top of that next thursday or friday either the next veteran, next newcomer, or a newcomer trio,

(Zelda for the promotion of link between worlds november 22nd)
(Little mac for the punch out anniversary in japan on the 21st)
(And it could be a trio of newcomers because also on the 21st the super smash bros melee anniversary japan)

knowing sakurai for the punch out anniversary. . .assist trophies will return. . .

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
What ?! No. This doesn't open a spot for Rosalina. It's from a Mario game, like someone said above, she'll be at best an assist trophy. I do not think she will be a character based of this stage and her inclusion in SM3DW. Drawing conclusions from such little evidence is very hopeful thinking. And besides - Rosalina before Toad or Junior?

Sorry guys, don't mean to be a negative nancy, that's just my thinking. I don't think he'll show any newcomers soon anyways, unless a second trailer comes out on the day of these three new games come out. But during the likely December direct I have a hunch we'll get a trailer of sorts.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
^It was kinda out of the blue.

Rosalina's announcement in SM3DW coming at the same time as the Galaxy stage along with the 'Challenger Approaching' banner disappearing IS a lot of food for speculation though.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

Rosalina's announcement in SM3DW coming at the same time as the Galaxy stage along with the 'Challenger Approaching' banner disappearing IS a lot of food for speculation though.
If anything, the past announcements actually work in Rosalina's favor, since even though the Mario Galaxy stage is part of the Super Mario series, it would easily be recognized as Rosalina's home stage, much like how Luigi's Mansion is Luigi's home stage.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

The banner is probably down so that we get Zelda next week for a LBW.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Idk I don't think it's enough to bring her out as a character though , I mean I could go on and on about stages without character reps or characters without stages but you've heard the arguments. I mean if she was in I could dig it, but it just doesn't seem likely to me.

Jexulus

Omnivore of the Year
NNID
Jexulus
3DS FC
3883-5870-2795
As much as I want to like this stage, I can't help but feel that this'll be tournament banned after a few months, simply do to the physics itself being changed, and the community is stingy about their physics after what happened in Brawl. I'm hoping that what we've seen of the stage is the extent of it, otherwise horizontal KO's would be impossible.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue

Ooh.. that's quite a possibility.
Although I expect a reveal of a semi-clone. If not, I'll think I'll give up on that logic.

KarmaDesu

Smash Cadet
I think one of the best gifts for the upcoming holidays to receive would be a second trailer. I'd so be into that.
I feel like that may just be hopeful thinking though. ;_;

Heefe

Smash Apprentice
So anyone has seen these screenshots before ? I haven't... at least some are new to me.

TopTierPichu

Smash Ace

it it can only mean one thing,jigglypuff is returning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom