• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
So he says he's not announcing anything from Pokemon X/Y when the posterboy of Pokemon X is turning his back on the screen and Pikachu is covering him up somewhat? XD

The dude just confirmed him as a Pokeball item at least, lol. What a troll.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Is Sakurai letting all this talk of him being a "Troll" get to his head? I mean really... I would not be surprised if he just blows us out of the water with Mewtwo, saying he's from Red and Blue, not X and Y... [troll]

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I wonder if sakurai is hinting the pokemon character reveal with his quote of the day

Maybe hes getting a newcomer package ready and that could be why mewtwo did not get announced 2 other characters and mewtwo

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
i feel like xerneas is a pokeball since judging by rough measurements it is parallel with pikachu's position, since sentient stage hazards for the most part try to be in the background

also, why couldn't it have been zygarde?
oh yeah, it hasn't been officially revealed yet :troll:

hsapin

Smash Rookie
Sorry to get off topic for a sec, but those claiming that the boxing ring stage is a new final destination, I have something to show you.

@ 1:35 that's obviously the new Battle Field

@ 4:04 that's obviously the new Final Destination

Also, we haven't seen the boxing ring on the 3DS version of the game, which most likely means that it is a stage from a console series. If the boxing ring is not on the 3DS then it obviously can't be a completely original stage such as Final Destination because hen it would have to be on both versions.

Back on topic, I really hope that there is a "real pic of the day" and we get mewtwo.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Sorry to get off topic for a sec, but those claiming that the boxing ring stage is a new final destination, I have something to show you.

@ 1:35 that's obviously the new Battle Field

@ 4:04 that's obviously the new Final Destination

Also, we haven't seen the boxing ring on the 3DS version of the game, which most likely means that it is a stage from a console series. If the boxing ring is not on the 3DS then it obviously can't be a completely original stage such as Final Destination because hen it would have to be on both versions.

Back on topic, I really hope that there is a "real pic of the day" and we get mewtwo.
Welcome to the boards!

Well, one part of me thinks it's an obvious way to say that we should expect something by the end of the day, another part of me kind of thinks Sakurai could get away with such teasing, or just announce R.O.B or some other random character instead with a big "Told you there was nothing related to Pokemon." :p
It's just a joke. Based on the caption and the way the picture is its just a joke. We aren't getting another update.

MetalMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GabrieloMiguel
Sakurai hates prediction.

Pokemon reveal friday: Nothing
Oh well, its monday, thats it:Nope
Well, hes not gonna reveal pokemon related stuff for now, maybe ROB: pokemon

I laughed more than I thought at this picture.

Ryuma

Smash Rookie
Sakurai hates prediction.

Pokemon reveal friday: Nothing
Oh well, its monday, thats it:Nope
Well, hes not gonna reveal pokemon related stuff for now, maybe ROB: pokemon

I laughed more than I thought at this picture.

That's why I don't try predicting him anymore :D

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Sakurai isn't that funny of a guy. His jokes could use some work. I can't really talk, I am not too funny either. :rotfl:
I actually usually find Sakurai funny, I don't know if that says anything about my humor, I just didn't interpret this as a joke initially :p

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
If this post doesn't cement the fact that Sakurai likes playing with our expectations then nothing will. This guy, this is the guy...

Networker1

Smash Journeyman
Ok, probably pokeball... BUT, it could be that Xernea and Yvettle and one other mystery pokemon could be the new pokemon trainer

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
Ok, probably pokeball... BUT, it could be that Xernea and Yvettle and one other mystery pokemon could be the new pokemon trainer
I'm gonna say this again.

IF THERE WAS A NEW CHARACTER, THERE WOULD BE A SPOT ON THE WEBSITE.
And probably a trailer since Sakurai said something about trailers for every newcomer.

It's a Poké Ball summon (maybe a stage hazard). That's all there is to it.

Networker1

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna say this again.

IF THERE WAS A NEW CHARACTER, THERE WOULD BE A SPOT ON THE WEBSITE.
And probably a trailer since Sakurai said something about trailers for every newcomer.

It's a Poké Ball summon (maybe a stage hazard). That's all there is to it.
I know, but I can wish, can't I?... plus it is only a half-reveal of half of a character if I was correct.

Or Sakurai could troll and show that it was really just a bush. XD

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
I know, but I can wish, can't I?... plus it is only a half-reveal of half of a character if I was correct.

Or Sakurai could troll and show that it was really just a bush. XD
NO WISHING oh I guess that's okay.

Nevertheless, unless he's just decided to throw out all precedent (always a legitimate possibility with this man) I doubt he'd show half of a character in a screenshot and then not follow up with a real announcement. >_<

Lugubrious

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lugubrious
Looks like he was telling the truth after all. Nothing was revealed (Beyond Xerneas as a Pokeball, of course).

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
I've been having this recurring dream where I log into the Official Site, and the 'New Challenger Approaching!' sign is there. I scroll down and it's nothing but clone characters and recolors. WHYYYYY.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I've been having this recurring dream where I log into the Official Site, and the 'New Challenger Approaching!' sign is there. I scroll down and it's nothing but clone characters and recolors. WHYYYYY.

Sakurai's influence is about to invade your dreams now, eh? *Laughs*

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Reminds me of when I dreamed to play as Charizard in Brawl before it was announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom