• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
That's what she said.

Starting to think Zelda nor Ganon are going to make the cut. Here is why:

More:

Heil Hilda!

D

Deleted member

Yuga is a he.

And there's no way Hilda and Yuga are going to replace Zelda, the series' namesake (who also appears in Link Between Worlds), and Ganondorf, the main villain of the franchise.
Anyone saying otherwise needs their head examined.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Ganon (not dorf) does seem to make some cameos in ALBW.

I really want to see Ganondorf back as the main villian in a Zelda game. (>_>)

Keeshu

Smash Ace
I'm okay with Ganon/Ganondorf not being the main villain all the time. He should still be in at least 3/4 of the main games though. Just as long as he doesn't pull a Twilight Princess and pretty much swap a character's personality completely to fit him in at the last second (I like both personalities of Zant, but I wish they made a separate character for both). Ganon/Ganondorf is supposed to be the ultimate evil, having another villain trying to do that in the same game undermines both characters. So either make it clear from the start that the villain is serving under Ganon/Ganondorf, or have one or the the other. Also avoid the Ridley/Meta Knight syndrome where they the one who is following orders is stronger than the one giving the orders because that would undermine Ganon/Ganondorf

Rouge

Smash Journeyman
Marth and Link engage in a d size contest. Link quickly realizes that Marth is a much tougher opponent than Toon Link.

iam8bit

Smash Ace
So, are feminine Zelda mini-bosses now a thing?

LOL, I even called that guy "Ganondorfette".

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
So, are feminine Zelda mini-bosses now a thing?

LOL, I even called that guy "Ganondorfette".
Yeah I believe you said that to me back at the "Who do you think the character reveal for November will be?" Thread.

Now look where that led to =P

iam8bit

Smash Ace
People think since they redesigned the capsule since it's first appearance in the game, they'll change Toad to Toadsworth so Toad can be playable.
That Toad **** of all things is grasping at straws at this point.
Again, Sakurai said attacks (Peach's attacks, specifically) can change from what has been shown in screenshots.

So yes, there's a chance her Toad shield can change. We don't even need the redesigned capsules to know that.

Yeah its a re-release of F-Zero (SNES) on WiiU VC
Oh I see.

It's still a re-release, so no new content. But, you already know what I meant with my original post, and yes, I fully expect Cpt. Falcon to come back. I just think it's sad he won't have new games to draw from.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Again, Sakurai said attacks (Peach's attacks, specifically) can change from what has been shown in screenshots.

So yes, there's a chance her Toad shield can change. We don't even need the redesigned capsules to know that.

Oh I see.

It's still a re-release, so no new content. But, you already know what I meant with my original post, and yes, I fully expect Cpt. Falcon to come back. I just think it's sad he won't have new games to draw from.
Well they did have that sh*tty version of F Zero in WiiU's Nintendo Land.

Also considering on whether or not Ness returns due to his re release "Earthbound" im sure Falcon's fate will be the same.

Its just NOT POSSIBLE for Falcon to not be in Smash. It wouldn't make any sense. It is like having "The 2nd Supper" and Jesus isn't invited.

What is with you people and betting money. :troll:
Its fun! 35k says you are readin this right now.

I expect my money at my front door step by tomorrow night or your dead.

iam8bit

Smash Ace
Its just NOT POSSIBLE for Falcon to not be in Smash. It wouldn't make any sense. It is like having "The 2nd Supper" and Jesus isn't invited.
LOL, yeah I agree.

Both Falcon and Ness will be back, and they'll just get stages from their "classic" games. Which isn't such a bad thing when you think about it. Falcon can get a new Big Blue, or Mute City, or a completely new stage like Silence or Lightning. Same for Ness, a new Earthbound stage would be cool.

Compare that to, say, the Zelda series who STILL doesn't have a stage based on A Link to the Past, because they keep referencing newer games. :(

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
LOL, yeah I agree.

Both Falcon and Ness will be back, and they'll just get stages from their "classic" games. Which isn't such a bad thing when you think about it. Falcon can get a new Big Blue, or Mute City, or a completely new stage like Silence or Lightning. Same for Ness, a new Earthbound stage would be cool.

Compare that to, say, the Zelda series who STILL doesn't have a stage based on A Link to the Past, because they keep referencing newer games. :(
Oh God I absolutely dreaded Big Blue in smash. Mute City would be an acception along with Port Town Aero Drive.

As for Ness I want Fourside back with a transformation effect that can turn into Moonside such as the Mushroomy Kingdom stage in Brawl.

Yeah Zelda and Mario get ALL the attentions.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
40 bucks that it is Agahnim v2.*

*Money not guaranteed. Neither are bucks.
Well, that's certainly a possibility, since the game is basically ALttP2. :p

Yes (or is he?). By mini-bosses I meant, game villains that aren't Ganondorf/Ganon.

I know that was a badly used term, my bad.
Ahhh, fair enough. I s'pose we don't know Yuga is the main villain, but he's the only one so far.

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
That's what she said.

Starting to think Zelda nor Ganon are going to make the cut. Here is why:

More:

Heil Hilda!

Not a single crap given about chick ganon. I need ganondorf to get in there and punch like a g'damn man! Who uses a sword when you can punch your way to victory?!

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Not a single crap given about chick ganon. I need ganondorf to get in there and punch like a g'damn man! Who uses a sword when you can punch your way to victory?!
How phucking dare you!

That is C. Falcon's job NOT Ganon's! He could go mix potions for all I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom