• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
Perhaps there are more Music tracks being added tonight, seeing as it's a little later than usual. A disconfirmation would be excellent.

Or a trailer announcement.
Or a music track that confirms a certain character will not be joining the battle with a trailer announcement pertaining to the franchise of the deconfirmed character.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Or a music track that confirms a certain character will not be joining the battle with a trailer announcement pertaining to the franchise of the deconfirmed character.
That'll be really awkward if it pertains to Xenoblade or Duck Hunt.

obeymalleo

Smash Ace
NNID
obeymalleo
3DS FC
2595-2443-7489
I have to get up for school in a few hours. Seriously, I need get some sleep, yet I want to see this Photo of the Day already.

DarnDraper

Smash Rookie
I want this pic to be more surprising and controversial than Rayman and -1 Suit Samus put together. I believe in Sakurai, because he is a miracle maker. (pls don't be the dog)

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
I hope the pic comes soon, I'm gettin' all stabby. You know the feeling.

..Hang in there folks. Just a number of minutes away from Wario.

DarnDraper

Smash Rookie
I hope that from now until release, we get a constant barrage of new music updates on the website. Or even just more pages on the website, like the ones for music and stages.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
It's Monday. I don't recall any pic of the day being super megaton awesome on Mondays. Some have been informative, yes, but not extravagant.

Prove me wrong.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
One thing is for sure.... Late pic usually means a Site update of some kind.

ScottyWK

Smash Lord
NNID
ScottyWK
3DS FC
3239-4428-9575
Again...everytime I stay up for the pic, it ends up being ridiculously late. Happens every time.

I'll do you all a favor and go to bed. I'll check out the Wario reveal in the AM.

PirateHaxx

Smash Cadet
Dat awkward moment when swiftfox falls asleeep and the pic is already up, but none of us knew ._.

D

Deleted member

Where's the PotD. I want to see Pikachu's custom moves. Maybe one of them could be the classic Thunder from 64 / Melee / Brawl.
Oh, yeah. Custom moves would be nice as well, it could be any character, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I saw this fake on SmashGaf and for a second, I really Went "Really?!"

The scary thing is, I could totally see Sakurai do this. But he won't, for the same reason he never called attention to Mewtwo's Trophy. :p

Morbi

Scavenger
I am still waiting for information about that Star Fox stage that we have not yet seen. Or... I suppose we saw a render of it? Regardless, me want dat.

Edit- Smash Run is cool too.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Just got back from playing lots of Blazblue to kill time...But either I'm blind or the PotD still hasn't been posted yet.

So we had one week of mostly early pics and a week of mostly on time pics. Will this be the week of mostly late pics? ¦D

Oh, there we go. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom