• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
This is the week we get a Direct
I'm on a roll...*hic* I can feel it.
...You were nicer in Rayman 2.

Last edited:

viridi

Smash Cadet
NNID
nessearthbound
I am following the foolish hope of a character reveal tonight

Beczam1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Beczam1290
3DS FC
1075-1410-3647
Tomorrow's the first day of school for me, too. I better not have to wait until 5...
Wow you guys go in early I go in on the 2nd of September thank god. Anyways I want a character reveal wario or ganon is all I need.

zero sum

Smash Apprentice
i go back to school september 27-29 or something like that

i'll know much of what i need to know of the game before i leave home :~)

Morbi

Scavenger
I have night classes, so I am all in, baby! I can wait until 5 am blindly hoping for something great! I am on the fence about whether or not I should expect a Kid Icarus related picture or a costume... Ganon's costume. :troll:

IronFish

Smash Ace
I don't start until like Sep 5th or 6th, even then I don't fall asleep until like 1am anyway, so staying up for the picture isn't a problem for me.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Oh man, I'm getting tired... I'll take a short nap and then wake up in a few minutes to bask in the Wario glory of the PotD.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
God, Tomorrow is my Birthday. In 23 Hours and 50 Minutes, I will be 15 years old.
I hope that alongside the inevitable reveal tomorrow, we also get some more music samples.
Inevitable?
I wouldn't say that...
Doctor Mario pls Sakurai.
Or Lucas/Ice Climbers/G&W/Wario
Those work too

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Today we are getting a deconfirmation but date of a direct, so in a way both a disconfirmation and a confirmation. The direct will be Friday, and we will learn of two newcomers, three veterans, and a new mode for the Wii U. Shulk will be one of the newcomers revealed; however, the leak that everyone is talking about will be disconfirmed due to different looking artwork. In addition, the release date of Smash Bros Wii U will be announced.

Wanted to try one of these. I'm prepared to see how wrong this will turn out.

Sxips

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dark_Dino
Switch FC
SW-8329-8819-7281
Pic of day "Duck hunt Dog joins the assist trophy collection, as he destroys your feeble character with Ducks dive bombing to the battlefield, We shall call it Birdemic 2!" (P.S I would be fine if Duck Hunt Dog was playable though.)

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Today we are getting a deconfirmation but date of a direct, so in a way both a disconfirmation and a confirmation. The direct will be Friday, and we will learn of two newcomers, three veterans, and a new mode for the Wii U. Shulk will be one of the newcomers revealed; however, the leak that everyone is talking about will be disconfirmed due to different looking artwork. In addition, the release date of Smash Bros Wii U will be announced.

"Pic of the Day. A Veteran of Cosmic Proportions, Wolf joins the Battle! And you said I would de-confirm someone!" :troll:urai at it's finest

Espio264

Smash Ace

Maybe not something so involved, but hopefully it'll be something unexpected that will shake people's faith in this "roster leak" bs. Not necessarily something completely damning, but enough to make the reasonable people jump ship on it.

I'm going for a new/ non past stages DK/Kirby/Star Fox 3DS stage.

Last edited:

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
Here's another week of hoping for a trailer announcement. Also for some reason I'm really hoping for Falco to be confirmed returning. Random, but yea...

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Here's another week of hoping for a trailer announcement. Also for some reason I'm really hoping for Falco to be confirmed returning. Random, but yea...
I'm still waiting for Mr. Game & Watch.
We saw a Dark Pit-related Costume for Pitty-Pat over at Robin's Nosferatu PotD, so that's fine.
But that 1-D Motherhubbard has been strolling around for 2-3 Months without anything for him.

Ozyroth

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ozyroth
I want to see some Luigi info or a Kirby stage for the WiiU.

If we get a trailer announcement I'd love to see Shulk/Rob on the next trailer. Imagine the Xenoblade mech universe with a funny cameo of Rob.

LaughingLuigi

Smash Apprentice
Hoping for a Wii U stage, like always. I hope we get three music tracks posted to the website each week.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I want to see some Luigi info or a Kirby stage for the WiiU.

If we get a trailer announcement I'd love to see Shulk/Rob on the next trailer. Imagine the Xenoblade mech universe with a funny cameo of Rob.
A kirby stage would look so gorgeous in HD.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You know what I would love?
A Kirby 3DS Stage using that unique-screen feature like Pac-Maze does
there's an Invincibility Candy that spawns every 50 Seconds on everyones screen
and if you get it, the people who aren't you see you as a rainbow-sillouette-ish you
but on your screen it's a Rainbow LSD Mess.
That'd be the best.

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm still waiting for Mr. Game & Watch.
We saw a Dark Pit-related Costume for Pitty-Pat over at Robin's Nosferatu PotD, so that's fine.
But that 1-D Motherhubbard has been strolling around for 2-3 Months without anything for him.
That costume was not Dark Pit, I believe it was determined to be his blue palette-swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom