• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Breed Cat, yeah!

Anyway, while the pic was technically new info, it's kinda boring to have Wily's Castle on both...But eh, at least we can enjoy it either way.

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Yellow Devil on the 3DS stage, huh?

I was kind of hoping that there would be a unique Mega Man stage for the 3DS. The people in line at the Best Buy demo I went to didn't like seeing it very much, so it looks like they have to deal with it here too.

juddy96

Smash Lord
Sakurai will probably post it around 3am. Somebody likely had a quick trigger finger when it came to updating the website.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
3DS version should've went with Airman or Elecman stage.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
I really wanted a Robot Master stage instead of this lazy port of Wily Castle... Think of how awesome any of the MM2 Robot Master stages would work (ok EXCEPT Quick Man xD)

On the bright side, For Glory exists. I still want an option to turn off bosses though.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
stg.3dland
stg.balloonfight
stg.boxing
stg.brainage
stg.chapter11
stg.endpoint
stg.faceshoot
stg.ferox
stg.floralia
stg.fourside/dx
stg.garden/dx
stg.gerudo
stg.goldplains
stg.hyrulejo/dsb
stg.icemountain
stg.inishien/dsb
stg.izumi/dx
stg.jumpusagi
stg.junglecoast
stg.kraid/dx
stg.lounge
stg.miarecity
stg.mtdedede
stg.mutecity/dx
stg.osohe
stg.pacmaze
stg.pura/dx
stg.quest
stg.rainbowroad
stg.resortisland
stg.sectorz/dsb
stg.senjo
stg.skyroad
stg.sr388
stg.tomodachi
stg.tundra
stg.train
stg.vegaspalace
stg.wariotaxi
stg.wily
stg.yoshicloud
stg.yoster/dx
stg.zoness

Umm, just a pure coincidence?

mkwLM

Smash Rookie
The Sonic Advance games rocked though. If you played them back in the day you know what I'm talking about. Music Plant kicked аss.
I have to disagree, although Music Plant could be made into something good without GBA limitations.

GmanSir

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GmanSir
lol, yesterday we got the 16th exclusive Wii u stage. Today we are back to 15.

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
Dаmn Sakurai hasn't even updated the Japanese Miiverse account yet, what a travesty, I'm so passionately curious even though I don't need to know what he's gonna say because it's obviously Dr. Wily's Castle on the 3DS version, he'll probably say that there are other identical stages between the 3DS and Wii U versions, oh well, man what a run-on sentence I'd be docked some points if this was written in an essay.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Come on Sakurai! We want the pointless caption since the picture tells us everything.

Too bad we didn't get a stage referencing Mega Man 2 on Tiger since that was a handheld :troll:

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
I hope the reason the pic isn't up yet is because Sakurai is readying an announcement for another character video to be shown at Comic-Con. That would be amazing.

It isn't happening though.

JCAndre

Smash Apprentice
Is it possible stages with bosses are on both games?
With this in mind I just thought about something. I'll laugh my effing butt off if im right and when this finally goes on Miiverse there is a second pic with the caption "By the way all stages with bosses are on both versions! Have fun fighting Ridley in the 3DS Pyrosphere!"

D

Deleted member

~Stage list~

Umm, just a pure coincidence?
More importantly, it's obviously fake because it's not a complete list. Where's the Homerun Contest stage? Break the Targets? All-Star Break Room? The stage for the new trophy minigame? The results screen? All of these things have been stages before, and we don't see any of them. If this really were a filename list, they should be mixed in, and they just aren't. Wily's Castle for the 3DS was just a lucky guess, and honestly, it wasn't a terribly hard one to make.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I expect the Caption to mention the 3DS tournament and such. I Think these new stages are suddenly shown because they will appear in the new Demos, just like Before E3.

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
I bet one of the songs for the 3DS version will be the Title Screen/Wily's Castle theme.

I'm wondering, if there are two songs per stage, do you guys think that means one arrangement and one original? For Arena Ferox they had a cut version of Id Purpose, but I don't think they're going to rearrange Fire Emblem songs that already have good enough instrumentation (i.e. PoR, RD, Awakening), and at the same time, I'm not too keen on having two originals per stage.

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
*Checks Smashbros-Miiverse.com*

*Checks Pic caption*

Sakurai said "Dr. Wily's Castle for Nintendo 3DS"

Me: Ok... ok....

*Post message about what I saw*

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Daaaaang. So so many good possibilities for Megaman stages, and because he's a 3rd party we probably only have two opportunities for one, one on Wii U and one on 3DS. And they're both the same stage...
Not to mention the fact that there are ton of Megaman games exclusive to Nintendo handhelds.

Awwww maaaaaaaan.....

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Welp, I'm gonna go crash.

Maybe Sakurai won't post a caption. Maybe he'll let the picture speak for itself, would be a good laugh.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Watch, this is going to be another Polar Bear.
Haha the polar bear pic. Everyone was confused when it happened. People were also claiming that it was for next week's, or next month's update yet it never showed up ever again.

I can't comment on the pic since I won't be getting the 3DS version, and it's a stage that's already been shown. Soo...if anyone is happy about that stage being on their selected console then congrats to them!

Last edited:

JCAndre

Smash Apprentice
Haha the polar bear pic. Everyone was confused when it happened. People were also claiming that it was for next week's, or next month's update yet it never showed up ever again.

I can't comment on the pic since I won't be getting the 3DS version, and it's a stage that's already been shown on the console one. Soo...if anyone is happy about that stage being on their selected console then congrats to them!
What was the polar bear pic? I don't remember this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom