• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
Well veterans DO need revealing. The game launches in Japan on sep 13, and we still have 11 brawl vets left, barring Mewtwo and other possible newcomers.
I think all the unlockables will be saved till after release, like last time (with the exceptions of Luigi and the third-parties). But you're right, we still need Wario, Meta Knight, Ice Climbers, and Lucas (knock on wood).

Ganonthegreat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ganonthegreat
3DS FC
3780-9005-2627
Not expecting MK, I'm holding out for Ness on Friday for the Mother Anniversary.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
I really doubt Nintendo gives a damn about keeping chars secret anymore. Look at MK 8 for instance... Plus, just look at the already revealed chars for this game.... Luigi, Marth, Toon Link, Captatin Falcon, and FOUR FE reps.... I really doubt that Sakurai is gonna keep chars secret anymore.

domokl

Smash Lord
between new modes vets vets info newcomers in august info no them and a bunch of stages we are probably not going to have much filler now.

TheSmasher916

Smash Journeyman
I really doubt Nintendo gives a damn about keeping chars secret anymore. Look at MK 8 for instance... Plus, just look at the already revealed chars for this game.... Luigi, Marth, Toon Link, Captatin Falcon, and FOUR FE reps.... I really doubt that Sakurai is gonna keep chars secret anymore.
The Smash roster is MUCH more precious than Mario Kart's. I'm fairly certain that at the very least we'll have one or two secret newcomers and a handful of vets.

Last edited:

mkwLM

Smash Rookie
As much as I'd like a MK reveal, I doubt those spinoff games are worthy of another veteran confirmation this early.

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
predictions:

Bandana Dee and Meta Knight reveal on Friday
Palutena move info Thursday
Justin Bailey Samus alt tonight!

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
I wanna see something Advance wars related. It's funny how Intelligent Systems is known for Fire Emblem and Advance Wars, yet FE gets FOUR reps before Advance Wars even gets one.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
The pic will be a Ghirahim reveal and he will tongue-kiss Link and Snake will be in a box next to them watching, and you will all love it.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I'm just here to quietly laugh when no veteran is revealed tonight. Can't wait to taste those salty tears! Mostly kidding! (Tears do taste good though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom