• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocktheChest

Smash Cadet
NNID
LocktheChest
Guys, stop saying random stuff. You might get warnings, and I don't want that for any of you.

Anyway, as a PotD ever been this late?
Used to show up at 6:30pm over here, but lately it's been showing up around 4pm. It's just after 5 at the time of writing

Last edited:

Bravetriforcer

Smash Ace
Way back when during the days of pre-Direct PotD, there were a couple times where there were late pics. Some worth the wait, some not so much.
Sakurai tried to get wifi working on his plane to post the picture of the day.

In about an hour we'll hear about how a plane on its way to LA tragically crashed over the Pacific ocean and there were no survivors.

Last edited:

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
I'm getting tired though, and I really do have to work. I'll give Sakurai 'till 3:30am

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
Man, I really don't wanna get my hopes up... but it's taking so long that I can't help it. I hope that if it isn't a veteran reveal, that it's at least interesting.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

Ooooh!

"Pic of the day. Here's Ike, Marth, and...a brand new stage!"

Edit: second pic:

"We've added a familiar setting from the Fire Emblem series, the Coliseum. In the original game, this place is filled with both hope and despair. There is machinery in the ground that activates variable platforms."

Last edited:

Aogami

Smash Cadet
Maybe Sakurai was originally planning a filler pick but saw all the hype and decided to change to show a veteran but has to take all the pictures for both Miiverse and the website thus making him late.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
It's about damn time, now to wait another hour for the caption!

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Sakurai tried to get wifi working on his plane to post the picture of the day.

In about an hour we'll hear about how a plane on its way to LA tragically crashed over the Pacific ocean and there were no survivors.
Pretty sure he'd ride a warpstar into E3.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Man, I really don't wanna get my hopes up... but it's taking so long that I can't help it. I hope that if it isn't a veteran reveal, that it's at least interesting.
Will probably be either a Tamodachi Stage better reveal, or a Mii newcomer announcemet.

Also 251 people are here: You are all sweet geniuses. You win this.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Something tells me that the new stage is either Zelda, Kid Icarus or Fire Emblem.

Two new stages in one week is prosauce.

Waluridleykryrool

Smash Journeyman
It would appear we have our wii u fire emblem stage....or at least i think thats what i think it is...any fire emblem fans out there that know what the hell this place is.if it's even from the game that is?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom