• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staarih

Smash Master
So the Link's can use double doomerangs now? Also looks like He Fit Trainer is feeling the beat and dancing like no tomorrow.

Edit: Lol at that typo. Doomerangs so kewl I won't even fix it.

Last edited:

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
I do not believe that he updates the site during the weekend. Other than that, we will certainly get a picture on Monday that links the Digital Event, just like previous Directs pertaining to Smash.
I live in California, so for me the first 2 updates of next week would be Sunday at 11:00 pm and Monday 11:00 pm.

In Japan, that's equal to 3:00 pm Monday afternoon and 3:00 pm Tuesday afternoon.

The Nintendo Digital Event starts at 1:00 am early Wednesday morning in Japan (9 am Tuesday morning for USA west coast).

So what I'm saying is that if Sakurai sticks to his regular PotD schedule, we should be getting 2 Pics of the Day next week before all of Nintendo's E3 stuff starts.

So 4 more pics in total before armageddon.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Wasn't expecting the boomerang to become a separate item. Neat, I guess.

What's with those after-images though?

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
New stage, new trophy, "new" item. What is next, I wonder?

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
It also kind of works nothing like the Mario Kart version. :troll:
Apparently you can steal the boomerang by jumping in MK8, and the last throw travels farther and does not return to the thrower. So yes, they are similar.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Updates like this kinda make me wish the press release never happened. I'd be so much more excited right now. Still a good update.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Looks like she's throwing a hadouken punch from far away :)

Soooooooooooooooo, maybe in the future, like soon, like like E3. Hammer Bro item gets revealed. You can throw a certain amount of hammers.

PLEASE MORE MARIO LOVE.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Has no one commented on the fact that Link can now have 2 different swords, 2 different bombs, or 2 different boomerangs at any given time?

On another note I'm starting to think all of my most hated items being in Smash is no longer a coincidence.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Has no one commented on the fact that Link can now have 2 different swords, 2 different bombs, or 2 different boomerangs at any given time?

On another note I'm starting to think all of my most hated items being in Smash is no longer a coincidence.
That signature :love:

Boomerang.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
...Holy ****, I didn't even realize that until you pointed that out.

Link is Top Tier with items on. Let it be known.

Nice custom title and sig, by the way.

HUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUT

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

Watch as one of the bows from the Fire Emblem series becomes an item. Then again, you might not hate bows.

----

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

There's the back shield too. Two shields - front and back - and dual swords, seeing as is seems the back shield can co-exist with other items.

Aogami

Smash Cadet
I still fail to understand why people predict/expect character reveals during the middle of the week if they have always been shown on Friday's besides ones shown in Directs they only set themselves up for disappointment.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I still fail to understand why people predict/expect character reveals during the middle of the week if they have always been shown on Friday's besides ones shown in Directs they only set themselves up for disappointment.
...We've had reveals on what was it, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday?

It's definitely not always been Fridays. They're just often used for that.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

Just wait until they reveal that there is now an item that allows characters to perform a Spin Attack.

Last edited:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
So, let me get this right, the new item Boomerang works like this: you launch it, then it comes back, and you have to press the button at the right time to take it back? And anyone can do that?

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
So, let me get this right, the new item Boomerang works like this: you launch it, then it comes back, and you have to press the button at the right time to take it back? And anyone can do that?
Apparently so. It's a neat idea, but a little risky.

The items in Smash Bros. just keep getting better...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom