• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
Dude, you gotta calm down. It's just a game. I mean, I understand how much you can adore a character. I was nervous for Pac-Man for a while, and was even disappointed he wasn't in Brawl, but I never made myself feel sick with worry.

Seriously, man, just try to calm down. If he's in, he's in.
And if he is not? How do you expect him to continue to live?! I have never felt that way about a character, I respect that man's dedication! I doubt we are going to get back to back assist trophies, however.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
If tonight is another disconfirmation, then me declaring this week to be "The Week of Bittersweet Hype" will make sense.

DON'T MAKE A FOOL OUTTA ME, SAMMERGUY

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
I also predict the eventual deconfirmation of Ridley followed shortly by confirmation of Ridley. But not tonight.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Dude, you gotta calm down. It's just a game. I mean, I understand how much you can adore a character. I was nervous for Pac-Man for a while, and was even disappointed he wasn't in Brawl, but I never made myself feel sick with worry.

Seriously, man, just try to calm down. If he's in, he's in.
Yeah....At least I got my hype unexpected moment with Robin.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Like Ridley is probably the weirdest speculation I've been part of that I just don't even see him talking about that in potd.

When you come to a point when you can't think of any theory making him not playable that would make sense is just the world upside down. Normally, you think about how he could be playable and not breaking correlations.

It's so silly, but that's why I'm considering an almost confirmed verdict.

Last edited:

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
But... but...
I'm okay with that. I'd only be disappointed if Bowser Jr was only a trophy.
Even so, it wouldn't mean he couldn't be in Smash 5 even if he was just a trophy; heck, many characters that were trophies in Melee became playable in Brawl, like Meta Knight, Wario, Olimar, and Pit. I'd prefer him to be a character or Assist too, but I think somewhere down the line we will get playable Bowser Jr., even if we have to wait until Smash 9!

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
I'm predicting Sakurai will show off a new stage and info for deconfirm salt week.

Oh, and that new stage is Pyrosphere.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Like Ridley is probably the weirdest speculation I've been part of that I just don't even see him talking about that in potd.

When you come to a point when you can't think of any theory making him not playable that would make sense is just the world upside down. Normally, you think about how he could be playable and not breaking correlations.

It's so silly, but that's why I'm considering an almost confirmed verdict.
I feel the same way; however, I would not necessarily assert it as "silly" as there is a lot of logic behind the decision.

I also predict the eventual deconfirmation of Ridley followed shortly by confirmation of Ridley. But not tonight.
Perhaps Chrom will be riding on Ridley in the deconfirmation picture? Please, Sakurai!

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Even so, it wouldn't mean he couldn't be in Smash 5 even if he was just a trophy; heck, many characters that were trophies in Melee became playable in Brawl, like Meta Knight, Wario, Olimar, and Pit. I'd prefer him to be a character or Assist too, but I think somewhere down the line we will get playable Bowser Jr., even if we have to wait until Smash 9!
Smash 9 will have noone left.

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
I will sit.

Amd wait for Smash Bros 9.

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
After seeing how yesterday's PotD went, I'm not going to invest too much in newcomers. I think I'll just enjoy the game when it comes out.

I wonder if this is the week of deconfirmations. More news is good news, yes?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Aside from craving KI, Pit, or Palutena related info, maybe some move discussions or customs, but part of me feels like it's gonna be a typical filler.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
"How about playing a little game? Choose which character(s) you wish to gamble. I will then throw one of them into the potd and you most collect the tears within my time limit. Are you ready?"

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Am I alone in wanting the next ~40 pictures to be nothing but deconfirmations?

No... anyone?

Vulk Hylan

Smash Rookie
NNID
Vyce_E
3DS FC
4553-9965-3961
If I was thinking like Sakurai and I wanted the most rollercoastery week for smash I would do the following, the week starts off as a deconfirm like last night, then just because I could, reveal a character on Tuesday. Then Wednesday deconfirm someone, then reveal someone on Thursday, then finally on Friday, I show the biggest deconfirm yet. Who it will be, who knows. It is however, just my guess.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
It's not that I enjoy watching people suffer, I just like to know if I'm right or not. I still say Ridley won't be a playable character, and I wanna see if I'm right on that. ;D

EDIT: Oh my gosh a Paper Mario stage?!

Last edited:

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
New stage, eh?

Moderator Edit: Please use a permanent link when posting the pic of the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom