• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
When I look at the one with the yellow shirt all I can think of is South Park.

Morbi

Scavenger
This is the best news ever. So cool!!!!

I mean, we knew that the female Villager would be in there somewhere... but look at them all!

What an amazing way to rep a series that has customisable characters.
I agree, this was the picture that I was looking forward. I could not be any more excited. This is better than a character reveal!

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
Sakurai went ham with those Villager alts daaaaaaamn.

That girl with the black eyes though, that's nightmare inducing **** there though...

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
The pink-haired girl looks like an alien. Those eyes are freaky.

Still this is so cool. I doubt Villager has pallet swaps - just a series of alts.

Green, Yellow, Pink (?) and Red.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So they got their Villager thing already. Goodie....

Now waiting for more Pit stuff is the hard part... or at least talk about Bowser in a POTD for once.

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
Best pic by far. Even though we all saw it coming. Dang. The alts are everywhere in this game. Hopefully we get some more interesting ones. We have pretty much all the ones people have predicted. If there are more I wonder what they'll be.
I'm hoping for Justin Bailey Samus, or Super Metroid ending Samus.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
And today marks the day where people are satisfied that they can use the camera to get upskirt shots of the female villager. Don't kid yourself! You know someone out there is gonna do it! We all did it with Peach and Zelda and ZSS doesn't even need to be mentioned!

Morbi

Scavenger
And today marks the day where people are satisfied that they can use the camera to get upskirt shots of the female villager. Don't kid yourself! You know someone out there is gonna do it! We all did it with Peach and Zelda and ZSS doesn't even need to be mentioned!
You don't even need to use the camera from what I can perceive. It just happens.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
So they got their Villager thing already. Goodie....

Now waiting for more Pit stuff is the hard part... or at least talk about Bowser in a POTD for once.
You're waiting for Pit's hard part?! You freak!

I will use the Villager that stares into your soul and slowly feeds on it the most. He looks like fun. :3

This reminds me of the idea for a Animal Crossing character I once had. It was 'Animal', and it was a generic neighbour animal friend that came in many species.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
You will find only darkness up that skirt.

Morbi

Scavenger
You're waiting for Pit's hard part?! You freak!

I will use the Villager that stares into your soul and slowly feeds on it the most. He looks like fun. :3

This reminds me of the idea for a Animal Crossing character I once had. It was 'Animal', and it was a generic neighbour animal friend that came in many species.
All of them stare into your soul and feed on it though. I cannot tell which one does it the most.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
HA HA!! Yes! I effin' called it! I never said anything outright in this topic, but ever since today started I knew deep down we would be getting girl!Villager today.

It feels so good to be right.

Morbi

Scavenger
You will find only darkness up that skirt.
So you can find the cosmos up Rosalina's dress and darkness up Villager's skirt. I am probably going to write a fanfiction about this. Kirby will be riding the Dragoon provocatively as well, Wii Fit Trainer will just suggestively lay in the back.

Last edited:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
villagerthing.png

And here I was thought ol' default Villager was eerie looking.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
While I believe many people including myself saw this coming since the male Wii Fit Trainer pic in October, it's nice to have it finally confirmed. I'm surprised by the variation in how they look instead of just palette swaps. Maybe if Pokemon Trainer were returning, there could have been a female trainer as well...or different trainers...

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
So you can find the cosmos up Rosalina's dress and darkness up Villager's skirt. I am probably going to write a fanfiction about this. Kirby will be riding the Dragoon provocatively as well, Wii Fit Trainer will just suggestively lay in the back.
Ooooh yeah, he wants to ride on it. He wants to get right up on the bad boy and ride it.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
What's funny is that in the beginning I remember people wanting the female Villager, but no mention of the male Wii Fit Trainer. Yet the latter was revealed first. I'm glad the female Villager was finally revealed, though.

And I assume those different expressions and clothes are just palette swaps.

-----

Morbi

Scavenger
This is a great way to end the week, last week left something to be desired. Not this week though. I don't even look forward to Monday. I just want to bask in the hype.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Of course someone's gonna do it. Sakurai already did it and shared the picture with us.

D

Deleted member

Sakurai is the name of the dread god they all worship.
B̳̝̽̄̌ͫ͠L̡͎ͮͤ̌͑̉̿Ȯ̮̞̻͖ͭ̌͟͠O̶̡̗̤̹̟̝̮͗ͣ̏ͧͭͥͨ͌͝D̨̲̪̰̓̒̈͂ͤͣͪ̑̀̕ ̨͚͕̞͚̜̤̋̌́̇͢F̯̼̼̠̖͓͂̓ͯ̅̇ͩ̽O̡̞̣̺̰ͤ̄ͨ͑ͤ̿̄̈R̡͇͈̟̾̎ͦ͐ͯ͑̓͟ ̩͍ͭ̀̑̊̊́ͅT̡̘̹̖̲̠͋̍̒̏ͤ͟Ḧ͙̥̘̗̩ͨͤ̅̊̉̿̂̽́͘͘Ȩ̶̭͍ͥ̆ͣ̍ͤ̽͗ͮ͡ ̾ͭ̇̔͐̏͂̀ͥ͏̗B̧̤̱̭̭̳͐̇ͧͨ̾͗̌̇͘L̫͍͙̝͙̓̓͢Ȏ̵̴̗͇̩̆Ò̸̡̺̰͍͍̘̥̀̇ͭ̏̔̑̔D̞͍̲̹̻̬͎͍̂̽̅͝ ̡̬̙̲̝̤̻̟̒́̑ͨ̀͟G̛͎̯͖̃̅O̡͙̜̹̹͙̲̞̣͆̅̈́̑ͧͧ̀D̊̿͏̭̜̗͔̬͖

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Of course it's the underage fighter who confirms upskirts.
Nah, no way Villager is underage. They're old enough to move out of her parents basement, own the biggest house in town, and enter a nightclub without being ID'd, and be the mayor of the town. They have to be at least 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom