• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDMonroeShow

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3695-0037-2189
Man this is the first time Im glad I stayed up in awhile. This stage looks incredible!

This is easily my favorite non tourney stage so far.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Poor Great Fox just keeps getting smaller:
64: Sector Z: Great Fox
Melee: Corneria, Venom: Big Fox
Brawl: Corneria: Not so Big Fox
SSB4: Medium Fox as a part of the stage
SSB5: Little Fox as background element
SSB6: Mini Fox as an item :troll:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
A brilliant stage! The high quality is surely showing on that Wii U version!

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
This looks to be a pretty fun stage. Looks absolutely beautiful.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Poor Great Fox just keeps getting smaller:
64: Sector Z: Great Fox
Melee: Corneria, Venom: Big Fox
Brawl: Corneria: Not so Big Fox
SSB4: Medium Fox as a part of the stage
SSB5: Little Fox as background element
SSB6: Mini Fox as an item :troll:
No wonder Krystal left Fox. :troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Can we take a moment and appreciate Fred Durst Mario?
Thanks, now I have a mental image of Mario singing Rollin' with his itallian accent :138:

Well, having such a good pic this day almost guarantees 3DS pics for the rest of the week to show more options of the game and a possible patch reminder for the overseas users (#MenuFriday hype)

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
One day we will have Sector-Z back, or a HD remake of it in a Smash Bros game. I really miss that stage.

With that said, this stage here looks pretty awesome regardless.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Man this is the first time Im glad I stayed up in awhile. This stage looks incredible!

This is easily my favorite non tourney stage so far.
You don't know this is a non-tourney stage. Nothing we've seen suggests that. All this picture shows is is that the stage transitions between three forms...

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
Yeah because the Great Fox isn't "Great" anymore :dr^_^:
But seriously Im glad the Leak is getting debunked before it becomes another Gematsu.
I personally do not see the Gemastu as being a lucky guess if it included the pre-E3 2013 leak, if Chrous Man are dlc the it looks better for it.

ShrekItRalph

Smash Ace
The smasher comes from the bottom of the arena
Reminder that Gematsu called Villager "Animal Crossing Guy."

Though this leak was full of it from the get go.
Yeah but Gematsu actually got stuff right as well. There is nothing supporting this being true other then Castle Siege returning and that's not that amazing of a prediction.

Basically I think it's better for people to asume that this is fake now, and in the slim possibility that this is all legit and they got the stage names of both this and the Wario stage wrong, they can be pleasantly surprised.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
like the stage but they need to start getting into the selling point for this version

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Yknow, we also havent gotten any new music added to the site in a while! Perhaps after the 3DS's release we'll be hearing some more Wii U exclusive tracks.

T-Hell

Smash Lord
So.. pretty much like Pilotwings stage more or less, looks cool tho, and a variant from the typical Corneria kind of thing.
That stage with this theme is gonna be extremely epic:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
My theory is that the person just saw the picture of the stages on the Stage Select Screen and assumed a lot of names. So now that this showed up, I'm neutral on the leak. It still sounds very hard to believe, but this doesn't do much to hurt it. A completely wrong stage would help, though, but it hasn't come up... yet.

spader13

Smash Journeyman
This stage looks great visually, although we'll need to see it in action to form a solid opinion on it. Plus, it changes up the standard Star Fox stage a bit more which is a plus.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
My theory is that the person just saw the picture of the stages on the Stage Select Screen and assumed a lot of names. So now that this showed up, I'm neutral on the leak. It still sounds very hard to believe, but this doesn't do much to hurt it. A completely wrong stage would help, though, but it hasn't come up... yet.
This.

Although, I'm now assuming the leak is fake until proven.

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
There's your Starfox representation you guys wanted. Now please don't complain any further about Starfox being underepresented. :rolleyes:
To be fair, we knew that there was a Star Fox Wii U stage for about 2 months (I think?). Still, regardless, it is nice to see the Star Fox get some representation in some form and the stage looks absolutely great. Can't wait to see in action.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
To be fair, we knew that there was a Star Fox Wii U stage for about 2 months (I think?). Still, regardless, it is nice to see the Star Fox get some representation in some form and the stage looks absolutely great. Can't wait to see in action.
Yeah I know, I'm just saying it again for those who think Starfox is getting the low end of representation when the final roster was announced.

Mattattack

Smash Rookie
We cannot debunk the leak quite yet. The leaker put Great Fox. Great Fox does appear on this stage. Similar to how he said Game & Wario. Gamer is from that game. There has to be something bigger to debunk this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom