• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Wonder what's on the menu today.
WARIO WHURSDAY.

I missed our last WARIO WENDSDAY but eh, I missed absolutely nothing.

Home stretch. If no Wario tonight, Tomorrow I am posting the GIF REGARDLESS.

Last edited:

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
For all those willing to know : Here are all of the costumes for all the CONFIRMED CHARACTERS (exceptions include Luigi (double green) and Lucario (double default? one looks more saturated than the other) as there seems to be misprint.)

I have always disliked how similar the female model and the male model for robin looked so similar with same pallete. Seems hard to discern quickly who's who in my opinion. but the rest are awesome.
Marth has a Roy pallete swap (the last one from the left)
PAC-MAN IS THE LAZIEST THING! frickin seriously?
Lucario could had like shiny and blaziken style lucario but whateves, for the most part good.
Alph is alright, just felt like he needed to be one costume not 4.
Sonic is still lazily done.
fox doesn't have a blue.
Greninja is a mix as the green and yellow are eh but the red and the last two from the left look great.
All the rest look Pretty fantastic especially Shulk, Lucina, Captain Falcon, Marth, Charziard and Link.
What's your opinion?

Last edited:

gamer8

Smash Lord
For all those willing to know : Here are all of the costumes for all the characters (exceptions include Luigi (double green) and Lucario (double default? one looks more saturated than the other) as there seems to be misprint.)

I have always disliked how similar the female model and the male model for robin looked so similar with same pallete. Seems hard to discern quickly who's who in my opinion. but the rest are awesome.
PAC-MAN IS THE LAZIEST THING! ITS SO HARD TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE! frickin seriously?
Lucario could had like shiny and blaziken style lucario but whateves, for the most part good.
Greninja doesn't really have a green and fox doesn't have a blue.
All the rest look Pretty good!
Whats your opinion?
As someone who has never even played Fire Emblem, I think Lucina has the best selection of alternate costumes. They all just look so great. Worst is Pac Man. Wow I just noticed Pac Man's 7th alt wears socks, I could barely even notice it until I saw what he's wearing on his arms is a lot smaller than the others. I was wondering why it didn't have wings for the boots.

Also, pink DK is godlike.

Last edited:

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
As someone who has never even played Fire Emblem, I think Lucina has the best selection of alternate costumes. They all just look so great. Worst is Pac Man. Wow I just noticed Pac Man's 7th alt wears socks, I could barely even notice it until I saw what he's wearing on his arms is a lot smaller than the others. I was wondering why it didn't have wings for the boots.

Also, pink DK is godlike.
Agreed upon Lucina. She seems to have the most diversity with her colors. They even changed her hair color which was awesome!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Here are my choices for alts not counting default.

Edit: and I just realized I posted in the Miiverse Daily Pic thread and not the social thread. >_>

I predict tonight will not be a menu.

Attachments

Last edited:

gamer8

Smash Lord
Here are my choices for alts not counting default.
Pretty nice choices, seems fun to do I might make one as well. Though if you had to choose only one for Samus and Charizard what would they be?

Edit: Back on topic though, I feel like Sakurai might throw us a curveball tonight... Or it could just be another menu or mode, or even smash run again. In any case I'm always up for the potd so it's no problem when they're not exciting and the game is out soon already but I just want something to "wow" us during this final week from the potd.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Judging by Sakurai's pic of "staying tuned" It might mean the pic of the days are still continuing even after JPN release.

that sounds like you dident know that

what part of showing stuff you have to unlock you don't understand

and plus the wii u version is going to get more updates on its version (I mean juding by the stuff in 3ds the wii u is getting a lot more than it.)

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I have prediction

More menu

And if sakurai tweeist or saids anything about the treehouse thing or the prodcast in japan i can bet theres a 80% chance of next character reveal.

If not for that monday will be the next reveal to introduce unlockable characters.

Last edited:

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Right now: Alright, at this point, there is no way we can get another menu.

7 Hours later: I can't believe we got another menu

Last edited:

spader13

Smash Journeyman
If we haven't seen all the starting 3DS stages, it seems like tomorrow would be a good time to add a bunch to the site, unless they're saving that for the streams Friday. Otherwise, I think we're overdue for music, so I really want some tomorrow.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Two
PotD (menu...)

Days
Left!!~

The leaks will come any day now....
*cough* Anywayyyssss....
I'm dedicating this day to the final of the three most requested characters in Smash4. The King of requested newcomers himself, King K. Rool.

...oh, and of course....the one we're most likely to get. (though certainly not most requested...)
Let us not forget the lovely and nimble Dixie Kong!!

Show her a bit of love, guys. She is a part of the original Kong team, plus, she's cute to boot. <3

Networker1

Smash Journeyman
I haven't played Fire Emblem, but isn't Lucina's 4th costume supposed to be Anna? And I'd guess the other 4 are reminiscent of other Awakening characters.

Edit: 5th appears to be Tiki, and last one might be Tharja. (I'm checking the FE:A site as I type this) No clue about the 6th and 7th.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I haven't played Fire Emblem, but isn't Lucina's 4th costume supposed to be Anna? And I'd guess the other 4 are reminiscent of other Awakening characters.

Edit: 5th appears to be Tiki, and last one might be Tharja. (I'm checking the FE:A site as I type this) No clue about the 6th and 7th.

There. Saved you the trouble.

LocktheChest

Smash Cadet
NNID
LocktheChest
I'd say so far Lucina has the best alt costumes. I predict another menu, maybe the online lobby menu? we've seen it goes With Anyone/With Friends, then For Fun or For Glory, then Solo/Team, but we have not seen past that. Also Rip Protoman Alt :(

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Im sorry I want Wario and his 16 alternate colors shown in their full glory tonight in five POTD Images.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Oh wow, I hear murmurs of leaks happening sooner rather than later... I better get outta here if I wanna stay spoiler free. And I better avoid...most of the internet too.
But hey! Sappy speech about "remember the good times?" Remember expecting a Pokemon character Oct 12 last year and getting Wii Fit Trainer's butt? Remember Luigi's nose? Remember Alfonzo? Remember Ridley's shadow, when we first saw Olimar, or how ya felt when ya first say MegaMan's trailer? It's been fun. But goodbye for now! I...guess I'll see yall in a few weeks after I unlock everyone. I really hope I last...! Good luck anyone else trying this challenge trying to relive their childhoods!
I am determined to relive the magic! Seeing Mewtwo in Melee, and Ganondorf with my sister, euphoric!
Kay, uhh, to make this relevant: Menu today I guess - or Alph if Sakurai's in a good mood.
Bye-bye! ...
#Wario Whursday

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
REV UP THOSE MENUS! Which menu we're gonna get today? Debug Menu? Erase Data Menu? Custom Rules Menu?

At this point its difficult to care, with the release date this close its going to be hard to get surprises, so Im looking foward for something we can always enjoy: Music! I really hope that Sakurai posts some tunes on the website, getting the Final Destination Music would be so awesome and Hype-Worthy

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Smash is leaking RIGHT NOW. We already have Falco and Ness unlocked. So why am I still here?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh boy; This place is almost deserted now because Teh Ongoing leak; If Sakurai reveals a vet today, this day would be perfect.

T

Trick or Treat

For all those willing to know : Here are all of the costumes for all the CONFIRMED CHARACTERS (exceptions include Luigi (double green) and Lucario (double default? one looks more saturated than the other) as there seems to be misprint.)

PAC-MAN IS THE LAZIEST THING! frickin seriously?
fox doesn't have a blue.
Greninja is a mix as the green and yellow are eh but the red and the last two from the left look great.
All the rest look Pretty fantastic especially Shulk, Lucina, Captain Falcon, Marth, Charziard and Link.
What's your opinion?
Did I miss something? I thought Lucina wasn't playable in the demo.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
No one cares about the PotD anymore, seeing as the game is leakngggggg.

I'll still be interested. Sakurai is killing the hype though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom