• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Once again, can't expect anything from the PotDs now but hopefully it's something good.
I'm not expecting anything either. The last option I could think of is showing another stage hazard that isn't Ridley.

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
I'm not expecting anything either. The last option I could think of is showing another stage hazard that isn't Ridley.
Yeah, Metal Face would be pretty hype.

We haven't seen a new Wii U stage in awhile.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Uhhh... source info?

Wat.

I'm predicting an alt.
For the love of all that is villainous, elaborate.

This was a post I made in another thread....and I'm still banking on it possibly having some truth to it.

I have a source that says Mewtwo or Ridley will be announced today in either the PotD or a video that will be posted after the picture.
Don't ask where I got the info, as I can not give this source away. I just wanted to share the info with you all in case it does turn out to be true.
That is all~!

Last edited:

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
"Pic of the day: Wolf O' Donnell joins the fight! He has a long history as a rugged Lylat mercenary and an aggressive fighting style to match! Unlike his arch-rival Fox, Wolf prefers a low fighting stance and raw strength to Fox's upright, agile gameplay. Even Wolf's Blaster is slower and stronger! Stay out of the reach of his claws, or else you might be sent flying!"

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
What, no marriage?
That happens at the end. However, some characters will refuse to marry him, to which he replies, "I suppose I'll get my chance...another day."

"Pic of the day: Wolf O' Donnell joins the fight! He has a long history as a rugged Lylat mercenary and an aggressive fighting style to match! Unlike his arch-rival Fox, Wolf prefers a low fighting stance and raw strength to Fox's upright, agile gameplay. Even Wolf's Blaster is slower and stronger! Stay out of the reach of his claws, or else you might be sent flying!"
This sounds like the description of an Assist Trophy.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'm taking my source info and saying that this PotD will be a big one. It will likely be relevant to Mewtwo or Ridley.
I'd love to be wrong. When I say that I mean in saying "Thanks for building hype for nothing. Get that ish out of here."

I'm gonna go with a music update for once (maybe Xenoblade Chronicles, that Gaur Plains remake we heard in the Shulk video?) alongside a new stage for 3DS.

Zynux

Smash Lord
Mewtwo being revealed in a PoTD would be good news. Since he's a veteran, it will likely announce his return.

Ridley? Not so much. He has no reason to appear in PoTD unless he finally bites the dust of being playable and is officially revealed as a stage boss.

----

I'm hoping for a Wolf, Lucas, or ice Climber confirmation (most likely won't happen). It will shake up the CSS arguments as we see it and make life far more exhilarating in the process~

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have a prophecy for you all.

It is that....I have no insider information to give you.

....and that I will get a warning for this. :awesome:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Id love to see DK content tonight. David Wise music is always appreciated.

Or that bloody Alph/Olimar alt.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
@Swift Fox
Going to play it casually till around 3:30 today. xD If it comes before then, it's likely to be yours. If it comes past then...I know that my source is likely to be correct...thus...
IT WILL BE MINE!!!!

D

Deleted member

Watch, one of these days, I'm just going to randomly and casually post the PotD before either Speed or Swift and cause an uproar.

....heh, in my dreams.

Last edited by a moderator:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I'm hoping for teasing of Rhythm Heaven-level... or more showcasing of Alt-characters mentioned in the leaks. (Alph, Metal Sonic, maybe Daisy)

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
Could imagine the hype of Mewtwo being announced via PotD? Crashboards would strike again.

Zynux

Smash Lord
I find it amusing that I all of a sudden care about the PoTD's after months of being annoyed by it and ignoring it I now tune in because of the leak.

Seems ironic in a way.

What shall we do to speed if he is wrong?
Feed him to the pit of Pichus :evil:

Last edited:

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
@ ミスティック Speed ミスティック Speed
Are you gonna clarify why you trust this source so much as to bet Mewtwo/Ridley will just show up for no raisen?

Also, all for he has to type the hyperlink to the pic of the days for a punishment

Earthbound_PKMN_Trainer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
roboticsuperstar
3DS FC
0731-6040-6586
No.
I refuse to let even just a chance of a possibility of Mewtwo's return keep me up any longer.
Aww ... who am I kidding? I'll probably be up for a little bit and fight going to sleep at work tmrw.

EDIT: But in all seriousness, I would think Stage, or perhaps maybe Lucina's Final Smash.
Either way, I still think a Kirby or KI:U character will be in it tonight.

Last edited:

Ehn Jolly

Smash Journeyman
I want to have faith for Mewtwo.

Pic of the Day: "Everyone's favorite psychic pokemon revealed! Bet you never thought he'd be an assist trophy. Yeah, I know you didn't you stupid cows. I control your happiness, and I'll make Wolf a stage hazard just to make you cry. All power to SAKURAI!"

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
So what time is it for you now?
2:26. xD

@ ミスティック Speed ミスティック Speed
Are you gonna clarify why you trust this source so much as to bet Mewtwo/Ridley will just show up for no raisen?

Also, all for he has to type the hyperlink to the pic of the days for a punishment
He just pointed out that this particular day would be special, and he's been saying it would be for some time now.
His opinion hasn't changed on it yet, so I figured I'd go ahead and post the info on the off-chance it's true.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
As much of a Mewtwo fan as I am along with you Speed, I don't see it happening tonight.

Feel free to make me eat my words in case that .1% happens though.

Last edited:

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
2:26. xD

He just pointed out that this particular day would be special, and he's been saying it would be for some time now.
His opinion hasn't changed on it yet, so I figured I'd go ahead and post the info on the off-chance it's true.
Ok, so your 3 hours ahead of me. 3:30 for you, is 12:30 for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom