• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miis in brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustyjuicebox

Smash Cadet
If you have been looking around, a lot of people have been thinking of miis as a playable character. We all now know that this is unlikely since the release date is so soon in the us and japan has it out already.

Heres what i want you to say. did you want miis as playable characters and what would be their moves heres the moves i think.

Standard move: either a punch with a boxing glove or throwing a baseball
up move (up+attack button): a thought bubble with music notes (from wii sports tennis)
Side move (left/right+attack button): a baseball bat or tennis racket swing
Down move (down+attack button): i was going to use the mii rolling a bowling ball but i really cant get that to cover both sides so i'm stuck here
Final smash: Mii Parade!!!!!!

please tell me what moves you think a mii would have if it was in brawl.

malesretmit12

Smash Apprentice
LOL @ people still doing these.

But seriously. They're not there, nor will they ever be. I'm sorry. This is just building up false hope. :dizzy:

His moves would be wii sports/ play based.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
The Game is already out, they are not playable, your lucky if you dont get some negative Mojo from the staff

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
"What if" is not good for characters at this point, for and Advanced Technique, we can still ask "What if" but no, I doubt this thread will stay open for any longer than 10-20 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom