• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii Brawler Costume DLC Speculation

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Title says it all! Which outfits do you guys think the brawler should get?

CONFIRMED COSTUMES FOR BRAWLER:
  • Smash Bros. Shirt

• Cat Suit:

Last edited:

Marrow

Speak softly and carry a Thick Club
3DS FC
1993-9950-1450
I think outfits should not be exclusive to fighter type. Instead they just be different where it matters (gun/fist/sword), like they're doing with hats or the SSB t-shirt. That way every outfit goes to every Mii. can we get left-handed options for swords and gunners too please

Marthmario

Smash Lord
I'd like some sort of boxer's outfit, complete with big ol' boxing gloves. Plus all the other Mii's costumes, without the sword/gun parts. Same for them getting the Brawler costumes.
I mean, Link has never been a Sword Fighter is the issue with that. A lot of the characters that have guns/swords have always used them, and and having an arm-cannonless Protoman would be strange.

Last edited:

Marrow

3DS FC
1993-9950-1450
I mean, Link has never been a Sword Fighter is the issue with that. A lot of the characters that have guns/swords have always used them, and and having an arm-cannonless Protoman would be strange.
Hm, you have a point. Though Link has had many non-sword powerups, like the Power Gloves. Either way, non character-specific ones like the protective gear, fancy suit, and plate armor would be nice on all types of Miis. Sort of like the SSB t-shirt, but with cooler looking outfits

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
You know what would be cool? Getting the Mario Kart 8 Mii outfits as DLC.
I would also like to see some Sonic costumes, I really want a Sonic hat for my Mii

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Honestly Punchy Kitty is all I need. <3 But if i had to choose...I'd say...maybe a Fighter suit from Kid Icarus Uprising multiplayer? It could be wearable by all three miis, with different weapons for each.

Marrow

3DS FC
1993-9950-1450
Ooh, I just thought of something. The Nostalgic Blazer (AKA Captain N's clothes) as an outfit for all three Miis. Brawlers get Power Gloves, Gunners get a Zapper, and Swordfighters ... get a Wiimote? I dunno

Top Bottom