• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Florida Transfer Station: Tampa, Sarasota, Bradenton, St. Pete

VKatana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
erivatro5
3DS FC
4527-8168-1631
Is this somewhat of a team or just a group of people meeting up to compete against each other? Once SSB4 comes out I'm hoping to get someone who can help me start a road towards competitive level.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
These are some of the area's finest coming together and playing Smash. You'll have a whole group of people willing to help you start down the road to a competitive level of play.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

VKatana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
erivatro5
3DS FC
4527-8168-1631
These are some of the area's finest coming together and playing Smash. You'll have a whole group of people willing to help you start down the road to competitive Smash.

Smooth Criminal
Thanks for replying! Looking forward to gathering with this group now.

Jack Beman

Smash Rookie
Is this somewhat of a team or just a group of people meeting up to compete against each other? Once SSB4 comes out I'm hoping to get someone who can help me start a road towards competitive level.
I am looking for people to play outside of tournaments and then go to tournaments with and I just moved to Florida so Idk anyone really. Text me if youre somewhat around tampa, 860 810 9601

Top Bottom