• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest 64 Tournaments

Fendrick Lamar

Smash Rookie
Hey all, I just joined Smashboards and I'm looking for some regional N64 tournaments. I know they're not as popular as Melee/Project M ones, but as an avid fan of the original, I would love some info on some Midwest 64 ones. Or, if there's a large public response, I would be willing to start looking into hosting one in East Lansing! I'm just trying to expand my game!

Thanks!

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
wtf youre at msu?? me too. I have a few friends who would definitely play. Ill have to convince boxxy too.

ill pm you with my number

Thrilllho

Smash Rookie
were currently looking to get one started soon sometime in columbus ohio. were gonna do singles, doubles, the whole shebang. we want it to be huge for 64. will let u know when we get it set up

...Like Clockwork

Smash Rookie
Fendrick and/or Rabbi, I'm at Michigan State as well. Trying to get into a 64 scene around here. PM me info if you're interested, I'd definitely want to smash with some other Spartans besides my roommate.

E: We should try to host a tourney here. I'd be interested in helping out for sure. If we could get some people here, a 64 tourney in EL could be decent, at least if what AtotheZ is saying is true.

Last edited:
Top Bottom