• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midnight Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
Wal-Marts and other retailers like that are likely to put the game on the shelves and begin selling them at midnight. At least, that is what I am hoping for. Don't want to wait until 12:00 for my mall to open.

SarsVirus

Smash Cadet
haha gamestop FTMFW! i think best place to pre order to cuz they got tourny going on and ppl cosplay or w.e haha i think it might be fun

FartComa

Smash Rookie
gamestop is your best bet...they should be having a tournament as well.

but most walmarts already have ssbb in stock... and they get over a 100 copies usually. so if they dont have it on shelf at midnight, ask and employee and they'll go get it =)

Legendary Angel

Smash Apprentice
My gamestop is doin it. I don't intend to join; I gotta go to church early Sunday morning, so. I probably wouldn't go anyway though; tourneys have never been a big deal to me. I always get my fun from pwning my bros.

D

Deleted member

I know some best buys are doing it too :] check their sites to see exactly which ones cuz it aint THAT many

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
gamestops most lieky all doing mid night and other shops at wallmart might just make a line

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
I somehow got a copy early at gamestation today, if there's a game station close by, go to it, and they'll give you brawl. You don't need a pre-order (sorry i don't have pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom