• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle of Ohio VI [Melee MWC Event] 4/18/09 ***$100 OOS bonus***

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I'm sorry Big R I didnt mean to ruin your teams life I'm sorry!!!!!!!!! Not trying to hurt anyone... ;_; and Swift sure $5 is fine. ;D *I'm not starting **** just want to test my abilities with a player who I think is about as good as I am and even a little better. I'm not talking trash or calling you out hahaha <3333333333333 SwiftBass!!!!!!!*

soap

Smash Hero
bigr lets go to miami next weekend.

can i join the cocaine cowboys? is there a cap on members? Do i have to kill someone?

Vro

Smash Lord
Does anyone else think this is happening too close to the previous circuit event?

Zjiin

Smash Master
Probably not going to make this due to it being so close to the one that just happened on the 4th. Apparently, smashers love all their weekends to be JUST about smash.

Big_R

Smash Champion
bigr lets go to miami next weekend.

can i join the cocaine cowboys? is there a cap on members? Do i have to kill someone?
idk u may have to go to souroush or jiano. they are the originiators. but bigd brought this up but he said he was gonna be gone and this weekend is bad for him.

sliq oootay! idk he said hes not goin to me, but it depends on what incentive u may have to offer him lol

Sliq

Smash Master
idk u may have to go to souroush or jiano. they are the originiators. but bigd brought this up but he said he was gonna be gone and this weekend is bad for him.

sliq oootay! idk he said hes not goin to me, but it depends on what incentive u may have to offer him lol
I'm not offering him any **** incentive. That fro needs to get a job and have people not wreck into his car.

soap

Smash Hero
Does anyone else think this is happening too close to the previous circuit event?
Probably not going to make this due to it being so close to the one that just happened on the 4th. Apparently, smashers love all their weekends to be JUST about smash.
I'm no Stats major, but i am noticing a trend.

it's a house venue, u could push it back a bit prolly.

Apples

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, if someone would have spoken up sooner that would be reasonable. But at this point pushing back the date doesn't really seem like an option, it's just too close.

BunBun

Smash Master
AOB needs to sticky thissssssssssssss.

Also, about it being too close to the previous event:
It was something we were all worried about, but since very few (if any) people spoke up back when the date was set, it was deemed acceptable. The date's been known and posted for quite some time. No complaining now about something you should have complained about 2 or 3 weeks ago...

Big_R

Smash Champion
ya plus zjinn needs to stop being so cool and vro needs to go back to falco and not sell out

and i hear ya sliq that freeloader jj....

Vro

Smash Lord
I hear that BigR kid is bad at Falco nowadays...

if you move the date back a weekend, I will bring gold coins.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm not askin for it to be pushed back at this point. It was own fault for not cheking to make sure events were planned like this and complaning about it earlier. I'm just giving the most legit johns I have on why I'm prob not coming.

There's still a chance I'll come at the last minute if nothing is going on here, but that's unlikely.

soap

Smash Hero
Yeah, I'm not askin for it to be pushed back at this point. It was own fault for not cheking to make sure events were planned like this and complaning about it earlier. I'm just giving the most legit johns I have on why I'm prob not coming.

There's still a chance I'll come at the last minute if nothing is going on here, but that's unlikely.
if it wasn't in my city i wouldn't go either.

i only drove 5 hours to indiana cuz i was desperate for some smash, it had been too long.

hope u come anyways :lick:

Sliq

Smash Master
if it wasn't in my city i wouldn't go either.

i only drove 5 hours to indiana cuz i was desperate for some smash, it had been too long.

hope u come anyways :lick:
Soap, wtf is up with your avatar. I don't picture you as an anime dude guy (like Ankoku and Swiftbass and Teczero n shiz).

soap

Smash Hero
Soap, wtf is up with your avatar. I don't picture you as an anime dude guy (like Ankoku and Swiftbass and Teczero n shiz).
im really not

i just like a few.

lucky star is 2 funny. it's about being lazy, and procrastinating, and making fun of people. i like it alot

teczero actually recommended it though lolz... n my avatar is 2 chill what r u talkin bout

soap

Smash Hero
technically it would have made more sense for poe to be a weekend earlier, considering this date was confirmed before that one

in short, sorry guys but no johns
lolol, get *****.

so what exactly is up, big r said we can't play this weekend.

D20

Smash Lord
I've got MMs with DippnDots and Soap. Any others?

Also... SwiftBass and I are accepting all 2v2 basketball money matches. I want to break some ankles.

Zicore

Smash Champion

Also... SwiftBass and I are accepting all 2v2 basketball money matches. I want to break some ankles.
I will take you on. I need a good partner though. I'm too white to dunk. But I'm hella tall.

Would these be street rules, or gay NBA rules where you accidentally brush the guys left pinky and you get a foul? Cause if its the later, forget it. Hockey and checking are drilled too much into my head to play that game.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I LUV TEH ANIMU

this is exactly HOW MUCH I LUV TEH ANIMUS...........EXACTLY. like if there were a scale from 1-10 on my fandom it would be over 9000! LAWL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4&feature=related

oh and...

I will take you on. I need a good partner though. I'm too white to dunk. But I'm hella tall.

Would these be street rules, or gay NBA rules where you accidentally brush the guys left pinky and you get a foul? Cause if its the later, forget it. Hockey and checking are drilled too much into my head to play that game.
sounds like fun

Zicore

Smash Champion
didn't answer my question =P I honestly need to know if its street rules or NBGAY rules.

If street, I apologize in advance.

4% APR

Smash Champion

I'll do one. I we haven't played in a long time

soap

Smash Hero
um, ur not allowed to check people in basketball.

people call fouls based on how big of a ***** they are

Top Bottom