• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle of Ohio VI [Melee MWC Event] 4/18/09 ***$100 OOS bonus***

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Last year they edited the profanity filters so that in every post melee became brawl and vice versa. Also, all the character names changed and some other things changed as well (stock = time, time = coin, coin = stock, pit = paletunia's b****, etc.)

Apples

Smash Apprentice
Last year they edited the profanity filters so that in every post melee became brawl and vice versa. Also, all the character names changed and some other things changed as well (stock = time, time = coin, coin = stock, pit = paletunia's b****, etc.)
One year they made a fake tier list for melee... THEY FORGOT YOSHI! Understandable in my opinion, he's by faarrrrr my least favorite character to play.

Confirmed
aquteen
BunBun
.Rance.
soap
SwiftBass
BlueDogChronicles
slartibartfast42
junglefever6478
Megachuk
Impp
Harm.
Not Watty
4%
X
Apples
CDCP
Hudge
Paranormalsin
Iamthemicrowave
xyt
Skyson
2-Tone
D20
Bigger
DrewB008
Tink
Dobs
Quaz and friends
Kels
coreygames
Drephen
MasterWGS and friends
DNA Instant
King Beef
DippnDots
TheLake
Juke
Thanatos and West PA
Zicore
Bigy

Unconfirmed
Nakamaru
Dope
dmac
Acro and friends

Unsure
Feiy
Kix
DRKTOONLINK
Lib3r4t3
Cosmo

Texas
AustinRC
All gathered just from the thread and what I know of. If there's more that you know of, obviously add them.

:007:

.Rance.

Smash Apprentice
That list contains about 40 people, and I know for sure that there are people coming that aren't listed.

So, this is looking to be pretty **** awesome. I'd guess we could even be looking towards ~70 people...

EDIT: now it says im banned lol, wtf...I am definitely not banned >_<

Dopey

Smash Lord
important info. dope and juke will be destroying teams. that is all.

TheLake

Smash Master
Aww im on that there list *blushes madly*

Imma do ma best, butlers gonna rock the joint

and lol to both swiftbass and thantos being on the same list ^_^

BOODA

Smash Rookie
Okay I know this is kind of late of me, but could someone PM me about open spots in their car?? That is if Vayseth doesn't plan on going.

Thanks

.Rance.

Smash Apprentice
Usually we have around 30, our biggest one had 52 singles entrants.

I have a tri-wing that i'll bring. I'll keep it at the registration table, so anyone can come and use it there. Just don't take it around the house and lose it :p

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Okay.... soooo Change of plans again sorry guys be patient with me.... Looks like If I get the time off for work I'll be able to go. Tink still want to try and team?

Top Bottom