• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle of Ohio VI [Melee MWC Event] 4/18/09 ***$100 OOS bonus***

D

Deleted member

This tourny is gonna be really fun. Imagine the awesome moments from past Middle Ohios, and then multiply that by 2, and then that in a really nice and comfortable (places to sit!!!) venue with set ups en masse as far as the eye can see... Yea thats how i envision this to turn out.

Big_R

Smash Champion
so uhh i voted clod zero in that thread wtf r u guys talkin about.

i dont have a partner for this

Quaz

Smash Master
alright soap I'll team with you. Our team name can be slippery Quaz since you're soap and when you rub against me I get slippery as ****.

ok that sounded weird, but either way I'd be more than willing to team with you

aquteen

Smash Ace
Housing

so heres the deal I can house some people but I don't know how many yet. ARC and his friend get priority cause there from texas. After that I can probably house around 5 others but I'm not sure yet it could be more or less.

Can anyone else offer housing?

cause I know I won't be able to house the 15 or so people that have asked me so far, and I really don't want people driving beck at 2a.m. or sleeping in there cars and whatnot.

aquteen

Smash Ace
If I remember correctly you asked for housing pretty early on so as soon as I talk to my parents more about it You'll be the first to know. If It were up to me I would let everyone who wanted to stay but I'm not the one who pays the mortgage...

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Why do you think the trip will not be worth it? I've been wanting to go out of state for sometime. I'd like to see how I'll do vs the Midwest players I've really only been to a handful of out of state tournaments. I want to get better and meet new people and have fun. Maybe even party while I'm there???? Anyway well regardless I'm probably going to go to this its looking pretty good all I have to do now is request off work and I'm set. See y'all there!

<3 Arc

P.S. Swiftbass its been quite a long time! Florida was the last time we played! I cannot wait to play you again! We had quite a blast with those friendlies last time! Hope to have a bunch more <3!!!!

Tink

Smash Hero
i def accept any housing i can get =)....also, hellz ya arc <3.....MW is the place to be! atleast for tournaments =).

Corigames

Smash Hero
Yeah, I think I called housing a while back, but I have added and extra person to my party so... whatever. Anyway, if we can get two in some housing it would be great. I don't feel like waking up at 7am to drive down there, immediately play, go all day, and then drive back. If I can get housing for the night before instead of after, that would be best.

4% APR

Smash Champion
I'm sure there will be something for you around then, maybe sakurai 3?

Arc-don't get me wrong, i would love for you to come out and play but I just thought there might be a lot closer tourneys to you on this weekend. But if you come I would love to see how texans play :)

edit-cosmo beat me to it

edit edit-cos are you coming to this?

AustinRC

Smash Lord
lol I understand you just watching out for your fellow smasher and I appreciate that. But you see I would go to a tourny thats closer.... But I heard about these awesome MW people and I figured hell I havent been there before and theres a decent sized tournament so meh, what the ****, why not?

My regular teams partner is not attending so anyone who is as good as I am want to team? Tink I'm looking for your help on this one your the only one thats played me from over here.... help? Anyway <3 you guys and cant wait!!!!

Sooooo I play pretty much any character, I love long walks on the beach. I'm looking for a partner who's either a heavy hitter or kind of a floater... I'm not much into Chubby chasers. I'm willing to sleep in the same room as my partner but no funny business not till we win.... and yeah :D If you think you may wanna team with me then hit me up on AIM or PM me here... My AIM is Gamewiz199 alrighty take it easy and have a good night!!!!

<3

Arc

Big_R

Smash Champion
**** soap get served bigd style.

i would but like i dont rly hang out at my mommy's place and im not trying to get **** cockblocking n shiz

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
i would imagine if there were anytime to ask a favor of parents or whoever for hosuing this would be the time. our turnout is lookin ridiculously awesome.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Guys, I had an epiphany today. I'm giving it all up, smash, college, sex, substances. It's all going. I'm taking what little money I have left and flying to China where I will join a Buddhist temple and spend the rest of my life finding meaning. Thank you all for being a part of my life, I will reflect upon you and what you all have taught me in our intertwining journeys of life.

adieu,

And BigR... I'm pregnant, you're the father... I'm keeping the baby you heartless *******!

April Fools *****es

Apples

Smash Apprentice
Since the amazing cf tourney like 2 years ago
We really should have another one of those... if only my mom would just... go somewhere for a week. lol
Housing

so heres the deal I can house some people but I don't know how many yet. ARC and his friend get priority cause there from texas. After that I can probably house around 5 others but I'm not sure yet it could be more or less.

Can anyone else offer housing?

cause I know I won't be able to house the 15 or so people that have asked me so far, and I really don't want people driving beck at 2a.m. or sleeping in there cars and whatnot.
I don't really want to speak for anyone else but, Canal Fulton is about 2 hours north of Cbus. If housing really becomes a problem down there, someone up here might be able to house some Chi-town boys or the Michigan crew. 4% is usually willing to house, though I can't speak for him. I could also potentially house as well as a third friend of ours who'll be coming too. Just throwing that out there, I figure it's better than nothing at all.

:094::073:

4% APR

Smash Champion
yeah, like apples said, I can house a few people but I'm for the most part two away in the opposite direction. So if anyone is coming from like the northeast i could house you

Top Bottom