• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle of Ohio VI [Melee MWC Event] 4/18/09 ***$100 OOS bonus***

Megachuk

Smash Ace
calm down chuk, and play left4dead with me plz
*long breath*
Okay I'm calm... now lets kill some mother ****in zombies and pounce on that ***** zoey cuz she's fine as hell and wants it in her ***.

But yeah I'll totally be online tonight. My steam name is megachuk, so shouldn't be hard to find me. Anyone else here play L4D?

4% APR

Smash Champion
*long breath*
Okay I'm calm... now lets kill some mother ****in zombies and pounce on that ***** zoey cuz she's fine as hell and wants it in her ***.

But yeah I'll totally be online tonight. My steam name is megachuk, so shouldn't be hard to find me. Anyone else here play L4D?
I can't find you. I'm ForpersentAPR

:055: :088: :044:

Zicore

Smash Champion
This is approaching fast, and the first post doesn't have a venue location. Is there one? If not, you should probably change the date to sometime later. Not to mention the POE thing is 2 weeks before.

Thanatos*~

Smash Apprentice
my team:

jolteon
gangar
tyranitar
milotic
starmie

cant remember the 6th, but it always changed....sometimes medacham, sometimes lucario, sometimes garchomp.

alakazam > blastiose in every fashion.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
This is approaching fast, and the first post doesn't have a venue location. Is there one? If not, you should probably change the date to sometime later. Not to mention the POE thing is 2 weeks before.
If I can't get another venue secured by thursday then yes it will be at the selby park building.
GGs. Thanks for reading.

Yeah, this thing is moving super close. Totally pumped. Super hype.

Competitive Pokemanz AND Melee? Yeah, this thing's got super hype.

I really wish I could house people, but alas, there's just no way. I really think we should all go somewhere after the tourney for some sorta super post-tourney Smashfest, though. Those things are always smexy.

Apples

Smash Apprentice
Ok you got me there LOL.

Still...Blastoise is where its at!
Hell yeah! Love me some Blastoise, he's the best of the starter final forms for sure (not as far as the competitive scene goes).

Alakasam is actually higher tier than Blastoise.

competitive pokemon people bring your ds's to this thing.
I'd play competitive Pokemon if it weren't such a hassle. Do people actually put in that much time to get their natures/EVs perfect and stuff? Cause if so, I'd rather just stick to smash and call it a day.

my team:

jolteon
gangar
tyranitar
milotic
starmie

cant remember the 6th, but it always changed....sometimes medacham, sometimes lucario, sometimes garchomp.

alakazam > blastiose in every fashion.
Dude, Blastoise = Alakazam IMO. They're both ****ing OGs.

Starmie = ****ing awesome

Gangar is a pimp
Gengar IS a pimp.

:095::085::dk::005: < That Onix looks awful :chuckle:

Thanatos*~

Smash Apprentice
I'd play competitive Pokemon if it weren't such a hassle. Do people actually put in that much time to get their natures/EVs perfect and stuff? Cause if so, I'd rather just stick to smash and call it a day.

Dude, Blastoise = Alakazam IMO. They're both ****ing OGs.

Starmie = ****ing awesome
yeah EV and IV farming was possibly the worst grinding exp evar. I rather grind in WoW.

Blastoise is too slow for my taste.

dmac

Smash Champion
i wanna preface this with that i'm really really not tryin to be a jerk, really not. i'd suggest either delaying the tournament a bit, or removing its place in the midwest circuit. still questions about the venue, and with 2 weeks after poe, it makes travel for some people really tough :( just an idea, dont kill me

4% APR

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure they've got a venue. They always use the same one for tourneys but this one was gonna be bigger so they wanted to get a bigger one, if they can't get the bigger one then it's gonna be at the original venue.

.Rance.

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure they've got a venue. They always use the same one for tourneys but this one was gonna be bigger so they wanted to get a bigger one, if they can't get the bigger one then it's gonna be at the original venue.
Yes, pretty much.

It's hard to find a bigger one, when all of them are big banquet halls that want anywhere from 400-600+ dollars to rent it out for half a day.

Thanatos*~

Smash Apprentice
it's not like this tourney isn't happening. Rance and Aquateen just trying to get a better venue for us. The park venue was always the default as explained earlier in the thread.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I'm sure it's fine, but I'm planning on bringing someone with me from WV. I found someone interested in the game :D

Anyway, he doesn't have an original GC controller. He's searching on e-bay ect., but if he doesn't have one by the 18th, do you think that someone could share a controller? I will definitely let him use mine while I can, but if I'm in a match, can someone else hit him up for me?

Thanatos*~

Smash Apprentice
I'm sure it's fine, but I'm planning on bringing someone with me from WV. I found someone interested in the game :D

Anyway, he doesn't have an original GC controller. He's searching on e-bay ect., but if he doesn't have one by the 18th, do you think that someone could share a controller? I will definitely let him use mine while I can, but if I'm in a match, can someone else hit him up for me?
hold tourneys in WV if u can, u'd get pittsburgh participation garanteed and probly husband =)

that is all

aquteen

Smash Ace

Alright so after much talk My parents have decided to let me have this at my house so there are going to be a few rules.
most of this stuff is common sense but just bare with me.
-don't break anything
-don't steal anything
-try to come somewhat sober
-don't go upstairs
-uh don't break stuff
-bring setup's

more info in first post

D

Deleted member

Holy ****. Wine and caviar will come to fruition after all. My god....

But seriously, since my house is on the same street im gonna make food like hotdogs and stuff for this

Top Bottom