• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Mid-Missouri

LinkLuver

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
IZN#592
Trying to get into Melee, hoping to find out about the Missouri Smash scene. This is my first post on smashboards so I dunno what I'm doing really!

Bawkrito7

Smash Rookie
Trying to get into Melee, hoping to find out about the Missouri Smash scene. This is my first post on smashboards so I dunno what I'm doing really!
I just joined myself actually lol what part of missouri are you from .I'm northwest in Maryville

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
there are facebook pages for all of the bigger missouri cities that you could join

GeekyNerd54

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
GEEK#821
as an MO player MO seems pretty **** for melee. The Kansas City Facebook page is dead as hell, same thing with the disc. ive never played in person tho so we'll see next year :)

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
as an MO player MO seems pretty **** for melee. The Kansas City Facebook page is dead as hell, same thing with the disc. ive never played in person tho so we'll see next year :)
the st louis scene is always popping. the facebook isn't used that often at the moment though since there are no in person events and nobody spams dumb memes

Last edited:

ZosoSteven

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
ZOSO#994
I live in Festus MO and I'm trying to host a local tournament to try to boost the popularity in this area, would anyone be interested?

Top Bottom