• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Microsoft All-Stars? Xbox Smash Bros?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictoryIsMudkipz

Smash Journeyman
This is no rumor, nor announcement, but a Discussion on:
Not only the Possibility of Microsoft creating a Super Smash Bros. type title, the question arised when the announcement of Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale came to fruition, I never thought that IT would happen, but I never thought it to be impossible.

Now this title would not be for the 360 because it is only the second generation in it's franchise, but once the next console (720?) arrives will they attempt it?
Out of the three consoles Xbox is most synonymous with fighter titles, from Tekken to Kung Fu Fighter to Street Fighter & everything in between.
Now Microsoft & Xbox haven't had the most memorable characters in the world, mostly because it is a young console in gaming, but it does have Stand outs like Marcus from Gears, or Banjo & Kazooie with Rare.

If Sony did it, who's to say it won't happen. Of course people would rip on it for being a rip-off of Smash or even now All-Stars, but what's new? Microsoft & Sony have been stealing idea's since 1857.

When adding characters I drew from Exclusives, XBLA Characters, & 3rd Parties, including their stages as well.

What would be impliement into the game to make it different from Smash & All-Stars?

Who would they include? Stages?

What would it be called?
SUPER SOFT ALL-STARS SMASH BOX :troll:

I did a little draft of what I'd like to see.

ROSTER: 25-30

1. Master Chief (Halo)
2. Marcus Fenix (Gears of War)
3. Blinx (Blinx's the Time Sweeper)
4. Conker (Live & Reloaded)
5. Ilo & Milo (Ilomilo)
6. Sonic the Hedghog
7. Banjo & Kazooie (Nuts & Bolts)
8. Eddie Riggs (Brutal Legend)
9. Ryu (Street Fighter)
10. Chun Li (Street Fighter)
11. Duke Nukem (Duke Nukem Forever)
12. Raz (Psychonauts)
13. Aiai (Super Monkey Ball)
14. Vexx (Vexx)
15. Big Daddy (Bioshock)
16. Ezio/Altair (Assassin's Creed)
17. Alan Wake
18. Shadow the Hedgehog
19. Crypto (Destroy All Humans)
20. Kane & Lynch (Kane & Lynch)
21. Jin (Tekken)
22. Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw)
23. Chell (Portal)
24. Issac Clark (Deadspace)
25. Commander Shepard (Mass Effect)
26. Shu (Blue Dragon)
27. Tex (Brute Force)
28. Enoch (El Shaddai: Ascension of the MetaTron)
29. Minecraft Man
30. Bomberman (Act Zero)(Based off original Bomberman)

Stages 15:

1. Milkman Conspiracy/Surburbia (Psychonauts)
2. Minecraft stage
3. Curly Branch Park (iLoMilo)
4. Chapter 1 "At World's End" (El Shaddai: AM)
5. Nutty Acres (Banjo & Kazooie N&B)
6.Area 42 (Destroy All Humans!)
7.Santuary (Halo)
8. Firebase Hydra (Mass Effect)
9. Garden (Viva Pinata)
10. Test Chamber 13 (Portal)
11. Venice (Assassin's Creed)
12.Beginner Floor 1 (Super Monkey Ball)
13.Chapter 3 (El Shaddai AM)
14. Green Hill Zone (Sonic Generations)
15. Depths (Gears of War)

[COLLAPSE="ilomilo"]

[/COLLAPSE]

GAMEPLAY:
The gameplay will resemble that of an FPS, where each of up to four characters will spawn at a area on the stage & will have to seek & individually take out their opponents the stages will not be too large to scape, but large enough to fuel a competitive chase, some stages may be small, others maybe larger. A style of Combat & Technique which is basically how Smash & All-Stars is set-up, after an opponent is KO'd they respawn somewhere else.
The characters will have a health bar to reassure that no headshot or super powerful ability will instant KO your character.

Characters will have a Special move like a Final Smash, that will make the character powerful, but not invincible, they will have that power for one minute, unless they are KO'd.
Stages will be 2D & 3D so if a character happens to fall off a stage, it will count as a death/KO depending on the situation.

Items will be spawned onto stages as well, some items will have Ammo like rifles & whatnot, other items will have max 3 uses.

[COLLAPSE="Banjo & Kazooie"]
[/COLLAPSE]

That's all I have for right now, leave you thoughts on this topic, will it happen?

[COLLAPSE="Blinx The Time Sweeper"]
[/COLLAPSE]

#200thPostThreadBonanza!!

John2k4

The End of an Era
Sorry Mudkipz, but hypothetical game/console topics aren't for here. Reason being is that there is zero proof that this could ever happen.

If this ever becomes an actual game, PM me a source and I will open the thread for you, since you did a nice writeup on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom