• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Sunday Smash Results

Frojo

Smash Rookie
NNID
JothWarr
3DS FC
2595-1107-7448
Michigan Sunday Smash Results

Michigan Sunday Smash 3 - Dec. 14th 2014
Thanks to everyone that was able to play in this online tourney. We had more votes on the poll for the time than contestants, but we still had a good time and had some great matches. Stewy was killing it with his Sanic Speed, Ori did work with his Sheik and Villager, Milksteak bodied me with his creative Pikachu, and my Fox proved that I am nowhere near his skill cap yet lol.

We did a round robin instead of the traditional double-elimination bracket
http://challonge.com/MichiganSundaySmash3
1.StewyIan (3-0)
2.KoolOriBro (2-1)
3.Milksteak (1-2)
4.Frojo (0-3)

Because of the low number of entrants, and based on the feedback from the strawpoll, I will be changing the time for the next Michigan Sunday Smash to start at 8:00 p.m. on December 28th. I am hoping that since it is at a later time, and will be after Christmas, there will be a lot more people signing up!

Michigan Sunday Smash 4 - Dec. 28th 2014
Thanks to everyone that was able to play in this online tournament. This was many players' first experience with competitive Sm4sh, and I'm glad that we were able to answer any questions that popped up.

Wii U Singles
We had 25 entrants for this double-elimination tournament.
http://challonge.com/MichiganSundaySmash4
1st place: JuiceNJam
2nd place: Nom
3rd place: JKBUK
4th place: KoolOriBro
5th place tie: MonkeyArms, THERyanP7
7th place tie: Hyper_Crasher, Weeabuu
9th place tie: Frojo, railz, IceCreamMane97, Less
13th place tie: WuggyDumpling, Tayman, Dagger, Serth_Hermlerm,AlbanianWarrior, Auggiedog47, Scraptor
17th place tie: MB_Slipstream, khangress, Cody100_, KingWavez, Thezexy
25th place: floandgold

This was the highest attendance for MSS yet, and so I plan to continue running these at 8:00 p.m. Thanks again to everyone who played, asked and answered questions, and talked about everything smash-related all the way up to the Grand Finals between JuiceNJam and Nom. Congrats to JuiceNJam for his first MSS win!
Michigan Sunday Smash 5 - Jan. 18th 2015

We had plenty of new faces enter the fray, and many have already begun to make a name for themselves. Thanks to everyone for helping this to be a friendly, smooth event.

Wii U Singles
We had 16 entrants for this double-elimination tournament
http://challonge.com/MichiganSundaySmash5
1st place: Herobrine26
2nd place: tonyfinale
3rd place: DrChops
4th place: Super8429
5th place tie: MonkeyArms, EarthandVails
7th place tie: KingWavez, Lochy
9th place tie: SerthHermlerm, iixCDSKx, CPhillZ, RogelioWii
13th place tie: ChriZasteR, KamalKhan1992, nihahhat, orthofort

This was a great turnout considering there was a HUGE online tournament earlier in the day, and I'm glad this one was able to go off without a hitch. Congratulations on the first place finish, Herobrine26! Looking forward to hosting the next one, hope to see you there!
TBA

Last edited:
Top Bottom