• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Ranbats 1 Results - Brawl/Project M

LOE1

Smash Lord
THAT ****ING MUSIC MAN.

don't worry wuvs. I learned my lesson, which is why I didn't enter pm

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Music Man Shoutouts:

LOE1: The Legend lives!

Ori_bro: Great job TOing once again. Teach me the ways... And you almost made that mad proclamation of getting 3rd come true.

Cody: The Ryuga taking MI by storm.

Stewy: No one asked you.

Zyth: You beating Ori was the single most hype moment of the night. Also, teaming was awesome. I'm crackin down hard on P:M. We got dis next time. :sonic: TEEMO!

Kee: Great seein ya again. Sorry for sucking in dubs lol. Come to more stuff.

Maestro: More P:M.

Nom: :falcomelee: ajgkafjlgha;iutla

Iceman: the :zerosuitsamus: ditto tho.

Apasher: Good to meet you and GGs. Thanks for recording P:M.

Super: Thanks for all the tips. :sonic: Hope to see you again!

Juushichi: You da man in P:M. Also, that Ganon laugh.

RobJoe: Good to meet you, ggs. And again, love your P:M texture hacks.

JTsm: You're better than your placings man. Also... :sonic:

Shoutouts to Teemo.
Shoutouts to everyone in my pool, ggs.
Shoutouts to not being a liability in P:M doubles.
Shoutouts to Spin Dash.
Shoutouts to doing so bad at Brawl doubles I probably won't enter again in the near future.
Shoutouts to :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic:

Fun as always, guys. THE MAESTRO WILL RETURN.

Oh and check out the ULTIMATE SONIC TEAM COMBO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cq3EVyXQAg

Got 'em. :denzel:

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
1: Ally ($120.00) -

2: SpartaKick ($60.00) -
Um: good games, thanks for picking me up, thanks for the stories and thanks for teaming. I'm glad you managed to break the curse but keep on learning how to deal with Wario's camping I won't be there all the time.

3: LOE1 ($20.00) -
Ggs, I'm sorry if I was giving SK tips but he's def the underdog and I wanted him to win for once, maybe next time I'll let you play him without helping him, no hard feelings :p I'll coach you vs anyone who isn't my friend.

4: FF Ori_bro -
Thanks for hosting, will see you at some point XD

5: Cody -
You're really good I enjoyed your Ike. Ggs!!

5: FF Stewy -
Drop less CG son and you'll be winning more. Thanks for housing, very good housing I kinda got scared when I saw the bathroom had exploded of towels everywhere.

7: Zyth -
Good job beating Ori, that set was pretty hype no lies

7: Kee -
Good to see you again, yeah Halo players sucks.

9: FF Xatic -
The MK isn't ready yet but soon shall he be. Good times chillin etc, the usual and PM dubz was fun

9: Gifts -
Sickiest troll, taking Ori's spot + closing laptop. that enough made my night. also Red Robbins hmmm!

9: SoulPech -
You're pretty good in both PM and Brawl, too bad in Brawl Jiggs sucks.

9: Rizk -
Nice seein you, true **** talker, doesn't hide behind keyboard, respect. and ggs!

13: Gunson -
haha we always play :p had fun teaching you some stuff.

13: Maestro -
Sonic in doubles kinda sucks (PM) Main Falco

13: Nom -
I think I played you in friendlies not sure ;l

13: Iceman -
not sure if we played.

17: Apasher -
thx for giving our game another chance. gud seein u.

17: ShadowthePast -
not sure if we played

17: DBP -
^

17: AngryB0B -
ggs in friendlies, y didn't you use Diddy in brackets though? lol

Juu ggs man, they were really fun, you need to beat Super next time, you must show him who's boss. Looking forward for more PM matches
Drdn: always good seein you, thanks for helping the tournament run as well very useful member of MI scene ;)
... I'm forgetting some people..... ugh
oh
Super: ggs man, I swear if you master Sonic, he's lame as hell, you're not quite there but the day you do... I think I'll get owned badly lol
everyone else ggs/good talking.
See you guys at the next one if I'm still around

stewyian

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to ppl i played
Antishoutout to riz shouting at me through a megaphone while i was trying to play
Shoutouts to frigate
Shoutouts to ppl expecting me to house them without even asking me then giving an angry shoutout to me, my house aint a public place for u ppl to stay, its my dam house if u wanna stay with me just ****in ask me dont expect it or show up uninvited

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
1: Ally ($120.00) -
Fun weekend chilling with you, Scott, and Dan. We need to start doing some smash fests soon. Like I said after the tourny, I would like to get better and by playing you more often / you giving me tips I know I can accomplish that. Plus I think you are chill as ****. You always have a spot in my car for any tourny I drive to. I WILL body you next time in P:M.

2: SpartaKick ($60.00) -
Fun weekend chilling with you, Scott, and Elliot. Like I said to Elliot we need to start doing some smashfests soon, I definitely need to get better. Good **** placing well, I know you have it in you to do better. Yo, just remember press Y(or X) then A without holding a direction aight?? Always fun chilling and talking with you, now that you are in Saginaw we need to chill more!

GET BODIED
3: LOE1 ($20.00) -
Holy **** you have improved so much. Keep up the good work. Play less ****ing gay. LOL

4: FF Ori_bro -
Good stuff Ori, you have also improved in my absence. Sorry I shut your laptop on Friday night. It was hurting my eyes when I was trying to sleep on the couch.

5: FF Stewy -
Yo, thanks a bunch for the housing. I really appreciate it. You can do much better if you practice more!

7: Zyth -
****ing DK.

7: Kee -
Good seeing you man. Our set was so close in pools. I need to be less greedy. I hope to see you at more tourny's now that you aren't playing Halo :D

9: FF Xatic -
Fun weekend chilling with you, Elliot, and Dan. Like I said to the two of them we need to do some smashfests once you get back. Hope you have a good time in NY we better play some League even though lataly I have been playing ****ing terribly. We need to play some P:M in the future.

9: Gifts -
- Get bodied scrub.

9: SoulPech -
- I think you should be placing a lot better. You are a really smart player and both of are matches in P:M and Brawl where fun even though you kind of bodied me in both. Good stuff though.

9: Rizk -
Be less annoying when you lose.

Our match was really ****ing close man. I have never really fought a ZSS before and she can be real tricky to play against. Good stuff though!

My SD's against you is how I lost haha. Good stuff though. Marth dittos are fun! :D

You have also improved man. You just need to not go on auto pilot.

2: Super ($25.00) -
Don't main that trash character :D Good to see you though man. Why did you not enter brawl?

3: DRB | Juushichi ($9.00) -
Was fun getting bodied by you in friendlies on both days. I learned a ton from just playing you. I'll be putting some more time in P:M so next time I won't just be a punching bag. :p

9: Sophy -
Sorry I couldn't play you more. Our friendlies where fun though!

9: FF JTsm -
Sorry that I am kinda bad at P:M. I will try to put some more time in the game! Fun friendlies. I shouldn;t have played you the night before and at the tournament :p you learned how to play against sheik VERY well in the amount of time we played.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Antishoutout to riz shouting at me through a megaphone while i was trying to play
Shoutouts to frigate
Shoutouts to ppl expecting me to house them without even asking me then giving an angry shoutout to me, my house aint a public place for u ppl to stay, its my dam house if u wanna stay with me just ****in ask me dont expect it or show up uninvited
Double post.

But yo for real that is just disrespectful to anyone who did this. Ian is a chill dude, just ****ing ask him and I'm sure he would be more thna willing to help a ***** out.

Xatic

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to frigate

For real bros. Like, I'm part of his crew + we're pretty good friends and I still ask him about housing. Assuming he'll just give you housing is just straight up grimey. Ask him next time.

JTsm

Smash Master
Yeah I shouldn't have done that. You seemed ok with me being here, so I assumed I'm okay. lol

I'll ask next time <3

Edit: Looks like I'm not on the **** list. LOL.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
1: Ally ($120.00) – Thanks for all the advice, and thanks for teaming. I appreciate you watching that long set I played. It’s always fun carpooling with you, fun stuff this weekend.
2: SpartaKick ($60.00) – Goes under the stage again, even though that’s how he lost the last set. What a ****ing scrub.
3: LOE1 ($20.00) – You were still a good sport despite all that happened, I appreciate that. It was your turn to choke at the end this time :denzel: but ggs, I know you’ll come back better ;-;
4: FF Ori_bro – yo, stick with olimar lol. But you definitely got better since we’ve last played. The pools master almost got me…
5: Cody – Your Ike was pretty beast. Almost made that 3 to 1 stock comeback game 2 x_x
5: FF Stewy – Your housing is so good. Thanks, I appreciate it. You kind of underperformed Friday and Saturday, but I’m sure you’ll get back into it. Thanks for the ICs advice too... unless you really WERE giving me advice to benefit you… :denzel:
7: Zyth – Damn… good stuff beating Ori lol. Hilarious friendlies the night before too.
7: Kee – It was awesome seeing you again. Your troll advice was too good LOL. It helped me beat Ori, I just gave him more left hooks. Drag Jake out to some things this summer!
9: FF Xatic – Thanks for the advice, I definitely used some of it. Always fun hanging out and carpooling. We’ll have to get together for smashfests when you get back to Michigan. Your MK will dominate at the next tourney lol
9: Gifts – I’m glad you’re coming back to the scene. It’s always cool hanging out with you. Hopefully we’ll get some smashfests in soon. I need you to show me how to hit X and A more… plz…
9: SoulPech – Honestly SV is kind of broken for MK… I don’t think it’s the most balanced neutral at all lol. Your Wario got better from what I’ve seen though, good stuff.
9: Rizk – I was scared to play you… I got lucky we didn’t play in bracket
13: Maestro – You’re a lot better than when I saw you on stream at your first event. Keep it up.
13: Iceman – Fun pools set. We’ll have to play friendlies on wifi or at the next tourney or something. I’m sure you already know, but you’d do a lot better with less counter and up-b xD
17: Apasher – yoooooo, you entered a brawl tourney… cool to see you again though, looked like you had fun.
17: DBP – (Zackery Hendricks?) Assuming this is who I think it is, cool to see you at an event. We didn’t get to talk too much, but we’ll have to play at the next one.

DRDN – Those friendlies were so fun lol. I regretted staying up that late later on though.
JTsm – Fun PM friendlies. Thanks for the PM Snake advice, I learned a lot from watching you.

I’m sure I’m forgetting some other people that didn’t enter brawl singles…

ANGRyYb0b

Smash Rookie
ggs in friendlies, y didn't you use Diddy in brackets though? lol
Hmm. I used diddy, snake, and metaknight in bracket and marth, jiggs, ganondorf, diddy, and metaknight in pools. (I really need to pick a main). Anyways, good games. It's really fun playing your snake.

stewyian

Smash Ace
1: Ally ($120.00) – Thanks for all the advice, and thanks for teaming. I appreciate you watching that long set I played. It’s always fun carpooling with you, fun stuff this weekend.
2: SpartaKick ($60.00) – Goes under the stage again, even though that’s how he lost the last set. What a ****ing scrub.
3: LOE1 ($20.00) – You were still a good sport despite all that happened, I appreciate that. It was your turn to choke at the end this time :denzel: but ggs, I know you’ll come back better ;-;
4: FF Ori_bro – yo, stick with olimar lol. But you definitely got better since we’ve last played. The pools master almost got me…
5: Cody – Your Ike was pretty beast. Almost made that 3 to 1 stock comeback game 2 x_x
5: FF Stewy – Your housing is so good. Thanks, I appreciate it. You kind of underperformed Friday and Saturday, but I’m sure you’ll get back into it. Thanks for the ICs advice too... unless you really WERE giving me advice to benefit you… :denzel:
7: Zyth – Damn… good stuff beating Ori lol. Hilarious friendlies the night before too.
7: Kee – It was awesome seeing you again. Your troll advice was too good LOL. It helped me beat Ori, I just gave him more left hooks. Drag Jake out to some things this summer!
9: FF Xatic – Thanks for the advice, I definitely used some of it. Always fun hanging out and carpooling. We’ll have to get together for smashfests when you get back to Michigan. Your MK will dominate at the next tourney lol
9: Gifts – I’m glad you’re coming back to the scene. It’s always cool hanging out with you. Hopefully we’ll get some smashfests in soon. I need you to show me how to hit X and A more… plz…
9: SoulPech – Honestly SV is kind of broken for MK… I don’t think it’s the most balanced neutral at all lol. Your Wario got better from what I’ve seen though, good stuff.
9: Rizk – I was scared to play you… I got lucky we didn’t play in bracket
13: Maestro – You’re a lot better than when I saw you on stream at your first event. Keep it up.
13: Iceman – Fun pools set. We’ll have to play friendlies on wifi or at the next tourney or something. I’m sure you already know, but you’d do a lot better with less counter and up-b xD
17: Apasher – yoooooo, you entered a brawl tourney… cool to see you again though, looked like you had fun.
17: DBP – (Zackery Hendricks?) Assuming this is who I think it is, cool to see you at an event. We didn’t get to talk too much, but we’ll have to play at the next one.

DRDN – Those friendlies were so fun lol. I regretted staying up that late later on though.
JTsm – Fun PM friendlies. Thanks for the PM Snake advice, I learned a lot from watching you.

I’m sure I’m forgetting some other people that didn’t enter brawl singles…
Np for the housing,and all the stuff i said was legit about ics, i did learn some more **** from delux however yesterday and dont plan on tellin ppl lol, ill b back next tourney stronger tho so lookout, full shoutouts tonight after work so look for those

Icemanx5746

Smash Apprentice
I wasn't trying to imply that, it was more or less a joke, lol

Nah man, you're cool about wins and loses

Icemanx5746

Smash Apprentice
LOLOLOLOLOL I will make it rain salt if that happens.
By the way, when is that happening? I want to be there for this amazing event. :dr^_^:
There was supposed to be a money match at ranbats, but Nom said he was too out of it after bracket, so I'm not quite sure

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
Didn't get to do these yesterday because I was too busy playing osu.
Shoutouts:
1: Ally: Never got to play you yet, we should do some friendlies next time.
3: LOE1: It was fun playing dubs with you. I gotta learn that wario matchup... I'll beat you someday.
4: FF Ori_bro: Next time we meet, I'll take you on when I can actually concentrate. GGs though.
5: Cody: didn't even get top 3. go home.
5: FF Stewy: I was a little salty when I heard I had to play you again in bracket. I'll learn that matchup eventually..
9: SoulPech: Wish I got to play singles with you.
13: Maestro: GGs in pools, that matchup is really one-sided though.
17: Apasher: Very long set, but still fun. Gave me a little more experience on the super-campy playstyle.
17: ShadowthePast: I was really out of it during the start of our set, kinda got me snapped back into consciousness for a short time though. Always fun fighting wolf. GGs in friendlies and bracket.
17: DBP: Good friendlies. Work on your approaches ;)
17: AngryB0B: Frigate is broken, nerf pls. Hilarious set.
LOLOLOLOLOL I will make it rain salt if that happens.
By the way, when is that happening? I want to be there for this amazing event. :dr^_^:
Whenever we meet again, hopefully at the next stewyfest or something.

stewyian

Smash Ace
1: Ally ($120.00) – ur rob is good not holy good tho lmao, kinda salty u didnt use ur main against me honestly, ggs AND U NEVER GAVE ME MY IMPULSE GAS MONEY
2: SpartaKick ($60.00) –grats on beating young chris, i woulda bopped ya tho fun talking with u friday night
3: LOE1 ($20.00) – didnt play u cept in dubs, but gj getting second
4: FF Ori_bro – no more pm for me cuz my tech skill was booty, dont get cocky cuz ur mk aint **** mang lmao
5: Cody – ike is a joke ppl will lrn the mu and ill c u down there shortly
5: FF Stewy – ics mang
7: Zyth –ggs, good **** vs ori man keep on improvin we need more ppl at a mid - high skill level in michigan
7: Kee – cool chillin with u again, keep comin to stuff please
9: FF Xatic – fun teaming with u, we would have done better if i went mk honestly my wario was off but fun chillin with u again
9: Gifts – always awesome to see u, ur a really cool guy hope u come to **** more
9: SoulPech –puff is bad
9: Rizk – ggs, ics too good
13: Gunson -
didnt play ya, prolly woulda bodied u tho

ggs in pools, keep workin on ur skill and soon ill c u soon next to my name

ggs in the mm

ggs in pools, camping an ic isnt a good idea unless u know what ur doin

17: ShadowthePast -

17: DBP -
noob u suck at lol

yooOoooOooOooo

- nom sorry u got me twice im sure u hate brawl now

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Sorry for the double post, but those Kodak moments tho...

Shoutouts to Aaron Rickle for the pic.

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
if this is @ me, wasn't angry, and i did ask twice on here but didn't get a response so i assumed you weren't cool with it. only reason i posted that shoutout was because i had barely gotten any sleep before the tournament after switching off third shift schedule and driving home i was literally swerving in and out of my lane because i couldn't stay awake and slept for like 18 hours when i got home so i was salty about that. no disrespect towards you, i just put myself in a bad position. my wording in that post sounded harsh, and im sorry about that

If that wasn't for me then ignore that lol

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Just finished my 1st Smash set vid with my new hauppauge capture card. Turned out great. Enjoy the hype set of Ori vs Kee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFe_DGXmOXo

Next step is settin up a stream so I can just be recording the whole time at these.
What edditing software do you use? I also own a hauppague and know you can definitely get some better settings from it. Looks pretty decent though.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
What edditing software do you use? I also own a hauppague and know you can definitely get some better settings from it. Looks pretty decent though.
I edited it in Windows Live Movie Maker. Didn't have any issue with it and I'm used to using it. But the capture card, that was my first recording with it and basically just figured out how it worked and gave it a go. I Haven't explored beyond that with it yet.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
1: Ally ($51.00) -
- You got me good. I've decided to throw down and actually practice for once, so maybe next time we meet, I won't choke so hard. You've got nerves of steel, and don't let these MI Melee guys get to you - no matter the game, you're still a hype guy.
2: Super ($25.00) -
- Apparently even using the most broken thing in the game isn't enough to cover how scrub I am.
3: DRB | Juushichi ($9.00) -
- That R.O.B. was something else. Glad to see you again, next time bring Wuggles. I have a score to settle with him, and I'd love it to be on the public stage.
4: FF Xatic -
- Those were some fun games. That wild and crazy Falcon had my heart going sometimes. You're a beast, and you outplaced the rest of East MI.
5: rizk -
- This man has a Fox next to his name, but I saw Falco and a gamecube controller in his hand. This is the False Rizk.
5: Robjoe -
- Yooo, we have to go all the way to East Michigan just for you to get 5th? You know this means you gotta get 2nd after me next tournament. Too good.
7: SoulPech -
- Get FSmashed. Shoutouts to Germany.
7: Apasher -
- Yoooo, good friendlies. Keep stomping my Ivysaur and he'll have a conniption.
9: Zyth -
- Running a red Sonic? I have a need to destroy any red Sonic I see. Be pleased we did not meet in bracket, sir. For real, good job, rep that Sonic.
9: Sophy -
- Yooooooo, 9th place ain't nothing to sneeze at. Sleep more, son.
9: FF JTsm -
- Keep learning that Snahkey. I want to see you and Flan grudge match next tournament.
9: FF Stewy -
- Yooo, shoutouts for the housing Saturday night. I was in no condition to drive, thanks for saving our car.
- Hope to see more from you in the future, and thanks for being the only one in East MI brave enough to Money Match a stranger. I didn't know how I stacked up to the rest of the competition... Good games, and keep up that Sonic. Gonna see your name in lights.
13: FF Ori_bro -
- This man got so wrecked he dropped the :salt:
13: Gifts -
- I hate Brawl these days, but I didn't enter this time specially because I haven't touched it in months, and I had to run to Auburn Hills to do Show Me Your News.
13: gunson -
- Keep working at it, Squirtle is a beast.
17: iceman -
- Good talking to you briefly. Wish we could have played.
Plenty disappointed that P:M Singles started 90 minutes late that I couldn't do Doubles. Can't be helped now, but hopefully those issues will be fixed by the next Ranbats.​

Top Bottom