• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Micheloxx luigi

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
first of all, is micheloxx not michelox XD, but well.. um, i was nervous in those two fights, it was my first crew batlle in my third tourney and well, i wanted to throw up XD, im trying to fix that, but i think its participating in a lot of tourneys.. there are a lot of wrong and stupids things i did in this game, and well, apart of em, watch em.

Venezuela vs Zulia crew battle
Micheloxx vs Rodolfo(The man)
Micheloxx vs Jedo
BOTH FIGHTS HERE: http://youtube.com/watch?v=hR-yjuIa0wc

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
umm first of all way to be pretty original cuz i have never seen a luigi that spams fireballs XD, the first match with peach, u did pretty well but u could have punished her way more, her spamming turnips = hella lagg for her, the second match, u did good cuz its hard figthing against samus and especially on FD, overall good, id jsut like to see less rolling

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
yeah , i know thato.o well, about the fireballs, i use them, but not that much, i was nervous and i jsut didnt wanted the enemy to touch me, so, i dont know, my hands like, were paralyzed like my mind.. and well yeah, another stupid thing was, that in the fire field, i always waited the stage to get to normal, but like, i didnt had to beacuse peach was throwing turnips to get a bomb or something cool, and i had to pwn her more. i was scare. fo her to hit me and combo me or something, and i never roll so much in my entire life XD, my friends are telling me now roller boy because, thats like, the inly thing i did in that two games.. but well, ill put another better video of mines soon when i record it.. thanks ppa0, i got a question now, fireballs arent NOTHING good? beacuuse when i really use them is when some characters are out of the stage and i throwthem fireballs when they are coming down from sky, almost always work, when it dos not, they dont hit me bcause they cannot.. but that isnt good?

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
if you are talkin about when chars are off the stage espeically fast fallers, something like this vid :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTre4qeSK1Y

then yea its good to use fireballs sometimes, as far as SHFF fireball, iunno never really tryed it XD, but u made it seem pretty effective at times

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
ya, i'm not a luigi player...so i can't really judge, but my opinion is that off the edge fireballs appear to be good and useful..but you should consider when it might be better to go off the edge and attack them instead.

As for on stage..the main use i saw was that you were blocking turnips with them..but as it doesn't reflect the turnip backwards, I wouldn't do it..the peach should have started floating after the turnips and punishing your lag

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
well, the idea wasnt hit the turnips, the idea was hit her so peach wont hurt me, that because of nervious, and thats something i gotta learn to control, because, now i see, that it makes u make such stupid things... im trying to forget nerviousism

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
ah, well knocking peach out of her float is usually a good thing, just don't miss..and iwouldn't do it against a grounded peach much, just do it while she's in the air if anything

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
ow and, ppa0, srry, i watched the video, and well, yeah, i use them for fox an faco like that, and with some characters more, like falcon coming from above..

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Hmm...Ur hands are pretty fast. You arent making enough of your wavedashes. You just wave dash back and forth and either dsmash or go into an arial. For the lighter characters u should use the wavedash into f tilt. Luigi has a LONG *** LEG so use it. Try mixing it up a little. WD into some up smashes because they can be relatively punishing and if a decently charged up one hits a shield luigi will safely slide backwards.
Some more dairs would help. But i think for YOUR game specifically would be on working with ur wavedash to ur advantage. Mixing it up and seeing what works.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Samus tip - Shield her dash attack and up B out of shield. Works (almost) every time.

There are like 17 samus mains near philly. I should make a samus guide.

Top Bottom