• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mic_128 for Brawl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
Mic_128 rules. It's that simple. Here's an example of a moveset:

Smash B: Close any character hit.
Neutral B: Close any held item.
Down B: Close the stage.
Up B: Close falling.

Final Smash: Close everything. Ever.

For all his moves, he requires no explanation as to why he performed said move.

Will he close this thread? Who can say?
Mic_128 for Brawl!

Darkurai

Smash Master
I CALL THE MOJO UPDATE FOR THIS.

Where can I find a good picture of his old avatar?

CommanderGrit

Smash Apprentice
naw. . . . Mic_128 is too stupid and unpopular to make it in Brawl.
He doesnt really have any friends making his popularity a big fat ZERO!!

Blackadder

Smash Master
This thread is made of win.

The irony of the fact that Mic will likely be the one to close this is far from lost on me, but it makes it all the sweeter.

Mic_128 for Brawl!
Yhough he would be a Mario clone, I think.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Everyone who says this thread wins has lost. It is not funny.
Yeah...you're right.
We're all just immature teenagers looking for a cheap laugh in a cruel, humourless world. Shame on us...shame on us...

Oh course, you could always note that each person has their own sense of humour. And since about 90% of the people deem this thread to be made of win, I'll be going with the "It's more funny that not" crowd.

Unless of course this spawns a million clone threads on "Crimson King for Brawl" then no, it won't be funny. Till then, I intend on enjoying this thread before it gets closed. :laugh:

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
If you think this joke sucks or anything then don't post. Actually i don't see this a joke thread (besides the moveset, lol). If Mii's are announced as PC I can see a whole lot of people making G-Man avatars and labeling it Mic. Then we can all main Mic_128. Anyways I've seen Mic_128 join in on some joke threads so........ I can see him wanting to main himself.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Yeah...you're right.
We're all just immature teenagers looking for a cheap laugh in a cruel, humourless world. Shame on us...shame on us...

Oh course, you could always note that each person has their own sense of humour. And since about 90% of the people deem this thread to be made of win, I'll be going with the "It's more funny that not" crowd.

Unless of course this spawns a million clone threads on "Crimson King for Brawl" then no, it won't be funny. Till then, I intend on enjoying this thread before it gets closed. :laugh:
Considering that 90% of the people posting in this thread are relatively new, they would otherwise have known that threads like this have been beaten to death already (Mic_128's been done at least a dozen times) within a few months of Brawl's unveiling. It became irritating then and it is even more so now.

Also, sorry if I come off as up tight... You guys are relatively new here, so I should cut you some slack...
Carry on.

Brawlman

Smash Ace
Considering that 90% of the people posting in this thread are relatively new, they would otherwise have known that threads like this have been beaten to death already (Mic_128's been done at least a dozen times) within a few months of Brawl's unveiling. It became irritating then and it is even more so now.

Also, sorry if I come off as up tight... You guys are relatively new here, so I should cut you some slack...
Carry on.
I'm not new, and this thread is hilarious! XD

Blackadder

Smash Master
Considering that 90% of the people posting in this thread are relatively new, they would otherwise have known that threads like this have been beaten to death already (Mic_128 in particular has been done at least a dozen times) within a few months of Brawl's unveiling. It became irritating then and it is even more so now. Sorry if I come off as up tight, you guys are new so I should cut you some slack... Carry on.
Oh, come now. As Homeless said, Mic_128 has been known to join in some joke threads.
Come on, have a sense of humour about these things. If Mic is irritated, he can close this thread. You can't predict his reaction to this till...well, he sees it.

Besides, it's just one silly thread. It's hardly causing the Volcanoes of Hawaii to erupt in rage or anything.
Laugh a little! XD

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Oh, come now. As Homeless said, Mic_128 has been known to join in some joke threads.
Come on, have a sense of humour about these things. If Mic is irritated, he can close this thread. You can't predict his reaction to this till...well, he sees it.

Besides, it's just one silly thread. It's hardly causing the Volcanoes of Hawaii to erupt in rage or anything.
Laugh a little! XD
He'll join in this one alright... to close it. (Unless McFox gets to this first...)
And Brawlman, you should know better...

Now if it's laughs you want, might I suggest something more of this nature: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=116672

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom