• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MGC- Coming to Columbus and Cleveland in September!

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Man I'm pissed. I thought I would be done moving in by the 8th but instead I was painting all day. Who wants to Smash with me this week?

soap

Smash Hero
make em say yayhuzzzzzzzz is there any prizes for 2nd and 3rd cause drephens juss gonna win this sooooo like im shooting for a lower place than first lol
thas a bytch attitude
what'd i tell yu, good **** on first.

on a second note, what a jank tourney, couldnt enter, couldnt play friendlies, i came for like a minute and was gone. good to see everyone though, i wanna play this week, AZ i lost your number

Impp

Smash Ace
Is there an entry fee to this?
And like how is it jank? Why couldn't you enter?
I'm thinking of maybe going to this... But if it's totally lame, **** it.

soap

Smash Hero
no, its my fault i cudnt enter, i showed up like an hour late, but they had like only 3 setups so there were no friendlies allowed. and the tvs were laggy, and from what i heard they didnt have memory cards so drephen had to go bring some to unlock everyone.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Dear Vidjo,

Win one of these. One, you'll crush drephen's spirits, and two, you get to come to Texas and we can Peach ditto for hours. Sound fun? You bet.

<3

Top Bottom