• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MGC- Coming to Columbus and Cleveland in September!

SmooveG

Smash Cadet
Congratulations, MGC is coming your way!

Gamers have spoken, and declared where the Midnight Gaming Championship tournament is headed. On Sept. 8, the MGC tournament is stopping in San Francisco and Columbus, Ohio and will conclude with Denver and Cleveland on Sept. 15. Specific locations for these tournaments will be announced shortly, check www.midnightgamingchampionship.com for details!

In addition to Super Smash Bros. Melee, there are tournaments for NBA 2K7 and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (GRAW2) as well as the first ever 3D tournament featuring GTR2 FIA GT Racing Game played on the Headplay personal cinema system, and the first ever mainstream mobile tournament from I-play featuring The Fast and the Furious: Fugitive.

In addition there is an All-Pro Football 2K8 side tournament and a Wii Bowling side tournament.

1st place in the 5 main tournament games win a trip to Dallas to compete in the national finals on October 6!

Big_R

Smash Champion
so do we need to vote for these locations still? I just voted Columbus so it's whatever.

Watty

Smash Lord
make em say yayhuzzzzzzzz is there any prizes for 2nd and 3rd cause drephens juss gonna win this sooooo like im shooting for a lower place than first lol

DippnDots

Feral Youth
expect Team Fedora to dominate if there are teams, otherwise DippnDots is going to Dallas *****ES

Big_R

Smash Champion
I think his name was like Travis or somehting of that nature. But anywho laggy tvs are super fun to play on i had to break out the marth. lol thne somehow i used falco decently on hdtv things and got a game off the watada.....butttttt he wasn't even playing like usual pry cuz of the lag. it was qwazy.
i did get a shirt.

watty got 75$ and 25 mcdonalds$ and a trip to dallas man cool even prizes. drephen 4th man what a choke artist. lol good times.

Drephen

Smash Master
samus is broken on laggy t.v.s

IVE DECIDED IM GOING TO THE CLEVELAND ONE NOW!!!!!!!!

vidjo you better not come cause me and watty got plans

Top Bottom