• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathblivion

Smash Apprentice
So what will his entrance be?
I'm thinkin...he's to big for a pokeball
I think him floating down from the top of the screen or teleporting in would be cool. You don't need anything overly flashy, because Mewtwo's awesomeness will speak for itself. 48 days until we are smashing with the mutant cat.

Oathblivion

Smash Apprentice
Alternative to teleport, Mewtwo also learns Mist, which would add a bit of mystery to his presence on the field. Of course, when you're a twisted superclone of the most powerful thing on the planet (I refuse to acknowledge Arceus), you have more bad*** things to do than hide...

Mewtwo for Brawl, -Oath

P.S.: I had a bit of fun typing "Mewtwo" into sloganizer.net. Pretty hilarious.

Axon

Smash Rookie
I think either his down B or side B moves should be replaced with Metranome. Random abilities have random power like clefairy, togepi and Mr Game & Watch's Judgement Hammer.

Oathblivion

Smash Apprentice
"Welcome back to Flame the n00b where some random person can't mind his own business! Today our contestants are playing for the grand prize of good sense. For the blue team, we have the Mewtwo Fanatics, and for the red team, the Illogical Ones! Red is severely outnumbered, but just look at that fighting spirit! He has the potential to drag everyone down to his level and beat them with experience. On my mark contestants, GO!!!"

-_-; ...can we just call a ceasefire?

Back on topic, I would love Confusion to stay if it can have a little more range and still pull people through the stage. I love seeing that in Melee vids. Heheh.

Sloganizer: "Mewtwo only." -Oath

MysticKenji

Smash Master
"Welcome back to Flame the n00b where some random person can't mind his own business! Today our contestants are playing for the grand prize of good sense. For the blue team, we have the Mewtwo Fanatics, and for the red team, the Illogical Ones! Red is severely outnumbered, but just look at that fighting spirit! He has the potential to drag everyone down to his level and beat them with experience. On my mark contestants, GO!!!"

-_-;
I don't know if you were trying to be funny or not, but I lol'd.
Sigged.

EDIT: Or not.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Aww...you poor thing. I see kids like you riding the short bus all the time and it breaks my heart...
Yea...its so sad :(
Someone asked me am I smart enough to know Lucario will replace Mewtwo :ohwell:
God have mercy on them.....:p

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Ok, I'm not gonna coment on the random crap that's going on hear...oh wait, I just did :p
jk haha

Anyways, I always thought it would be cool to have confusion sit there for a second after. Like Mewtwo plants the sparkle there and can walk away before it fades. Now they have mines, bananas, why not a physchy feild?

Maybe same with hypnosis... :) yey for mewtwo!

Cerulean_Charizard

Smash Cadet
Eh, sorry if this has already been suggested, but perhaps Confusion could swap the player's controls around a little? Like make left be right or whatever for a few seconds...? Actually. that seems a little powerful for a regular move, Final Smash, perhaps?

Psychic should definately be one of his B moves, if he's in, which I'm pretty sure he will be. :) Mewtwo FTB!

Eh, sorry if this has already been suggested, but perhaps Confusion could swap the player's controls around a little? Like make left be right or whatever for a few seconds...? Actually. that seems a little powerful for a regular move, Final Smash, perhaps?
Final Smashes have the capacity to kill multiple players, so I don't think switching the controls of one is enough for a Final Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom