• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo Skype Group

PD | Lewd

Smash Apprentice
I haven't seen a mewtwo skype group on these boards in pretty much ever. Since the mewtwo boards seem to be dying out I thought I'd start up a Skype group for us four mewtwo mains around the world. My skype name is thinktwiceclimbers, so just drop your name down below and I'll add you to the group. Now let's teach the world the power of mewtwo.

PK Illuminati

Banned via Warnings
I haven't seen a mewtwo skype group on these boards in pretty much ever. Since the mewtwo boards seem to be dying out I thought I'd start up a Skype group for us four mewtwo mains around the world. My skype name is thinktwiceclimbers, so just drop your name down below and I'll add you to the group. Now let's teach the world the power of mewtwo.
Sup. Add me. danishmuffinsaregood

SuperShus

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
East#694
To be honest I'd rather just do it all on smashbaords so there is a paper trail of sorts. :p

PD | Lewd

Smash Apprentice
To be honest I'd rather just do it all on smashbaords so there is a paper trail of sorts. :p
Eh, I guess I see where you're coming from on that, but I personally think having a skype group could allow for smaller questions and a bit of matchup ramble that would take up too much space for its own entire thread. Also, it would allow for the few mewtwo mains that there are to have friendly conversation, and hey maybe some of us would turn out to be close by?

Biogoji

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1306-4994-7436
If this is still up, I would love to join in.

K Malik Shabazz Austin

Top Bottom