• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo & Roy won't grab ledge if fast falling

SmashAmass

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2191-7637-6640
Update: Actually... turns out this was intentional, I tested it out in melee and it's the same thing. Whoops, but I sware it just feels so weird compared to the other characters. idk, maybe it's just me. Nevermind about this, it's not a glitch, sorry.

For some odd reason, not sure if this is intentional, if Mewtwo fastfalls out of his regular double jump, float, or up-b special, h e won't grab any ledges! so far I've tested this with WarioWare, Green Hill Zone, and Final Destination. I Tested with Mario and I could fastfall grab ledges, so obviously it's got something to do with the clone engine.

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
...are you sure you aren't just holding down too long? Holding down while passing an edge makes you miss it with anyone.
I play M2 all the time and haven't noticed it.

SmashAmass

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2191-7637-6640
...are you sure you aren't just holding down too long? Holding down while passing an edge makes you miss it with anyone.
I play M2 all the time and haven't noticed it.
Yeah I already mentioned it was my mistake, but I did also notice that Roy does have a weird time grabbing ledges from a double jump into a fastfall from the ledge.

Top Bottom