• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo Patch "Dump"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodystri

the PK Spamming Lucas Main
NNID
Kodystri
I can't wait for the OP to have more officially confirmed updates.

I'm hearing Ness' bthrow is slightly nerfed. Can anyone confirm?

No confirms. People are saying its the same while others are saying its nerf or buffed.

TheOnlyGBeast

Smash Cadet
NNID
G-Beast
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
Running and Indefinite Shadow Sneak removed for Greninja. On the other hand, Usmash second hit is now likely the same length as the first (or at least, first hit now always leads into second barring platform shenanigans. Before, if you hit with the first's tip, the second hit could miss. I have not been able to replicate that thus far).
Running shadow sneak is not removed. I can and will provide video evidence if it is required.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Bad news is that I dont think they will ever change this as they even mention in the tips that her basic combo doesnt connect
So it's intentionally garbage? More evidence to the Nintendo hate Metroid theorists.

KERO

Smash Journeyman
Running shadow sneak is not removed. I can and will provide video evidence if it is required.
Please do so as all the Greninja mains (as well as I) believe the technique has been removed since 1.0.5 on the 3DS. Better yet, send me a replay on the Wii U version if you can (NNID is KEROnoKamen).

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Good, the Lylat ledges were stupid before. I hope the omega version was fixed too.

Quickhero

Smash Ace
NNID
Quickbobhero
3DS FC
4441-9316-1706
I believe Marth got a buffed d-air in the sense that he now gets noticeably less landing lag. Would like more confirmation, though.

Last edited:

STGHMAAV

Smash Rookie
About Mewtwo's customs, I've beaten 5 Smashruns with Mewtwo and no cutoms from Mewtwo was given, poke parts for the stats as usual, but 0 customs, I don't know if they are gonna be released the day when Mewtwo will be able to purchase or just Mewtwo (and probably DLC characters) will not have custom moves

Last edited:

Chimera

Smash Journeyman
NNID
cmChimera
About Mewtwo's customs, I've beaten 5 Smashruns and no cutoms from Mewtwo was given, poke parts for the stats as usual, but 0 customs, I don't know if they are gonna be released the day when Mewtwo will be able to purchase or just Mewtwo (and probably DLC characters) will not have custom moves
Mewtwo has no customs according to people that have him.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Robin changes? Can't test anything out at the moment sadly.

LiamMail

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Liam5d26
um we don't need so much options to perform smash attacks, thx sakurai :D

LoreLes

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LoreLes
Need someone else to test this but I feel like Marth/Lucina's jump comes out quicker now.

Xeze

Smash Ace
NNID
XezeMaster
3DS FC
3969-6256-6191
Haven't seen anyone speak of Mario, but I'll go ahead and confirm there has been no changes to him.

Also someone spoke about this before, but Vectoring is still in the game.
Vectoring still in the game? How?

Falcon1991

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Falcon1991
Loving this guys. Making my work day procrastination so much better. Refreshing this thread repeatedly ftw :D. Wish I could be helping you all out with finding **** out :(. Keep up the good work.
Same exact position here man!

At least reading this thread passes some time. :urg:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Any confirm on this then?
*testing*
His Grab in general seems to be much better
It's much faster on start & finish
Range is actually what the Boss Beam shows
Is good. :b

Ansou

Smash Ace
NNID
Ansoulom
3DS FC
4897-5959-9210
Vectoring still in the game? How?
I want to know about this as well. I thought vectoring was replaced with regular DI in a previous patch. So do we have vectoring or DI in the current version of the game?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
GRENINJA HAS NOT BEEN NERFED. WE ARE CURRENTLY IN A STATE OF EMERGENCY.
where is the dislike button for this tired joke

also, AB smashes were a pretty good change for greninja. no more having to jump cancel all running up smashes.

HewhosmasheS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
balmerZZZ91
3DS FC
2036-7682-0346
It might jut be me but it seems megaman is. slightly faster and agile with less lag on his smash attacks

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
Is the patch out for Wii U yet? I gotta know about the heavy characters.

What happened to Dedede/DK/Bowser/Rosalina?

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
Why would they make Lylat's edges work like a shape they're clearly not?
Let's just automatize the entire recovery-process while we're at it. No precision needed.

Blueman12

Smash Rookie
NNID
Blue15324
3DS FC
1564-3456-9986
Ness has exactly 1 change in terms of damage values, compared to the values on smashwiki, it seems fair was buffed by 1% from 6>7%. Otherwise no changes in damage, although i noticed that Dsmash seems to have less knockback, but placebo possibly.

Plus did Ness's dthrow have the camera shaking effect before? seems more violent lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom