• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo, Lucas, and Balance Patch v1.0.6 Predictions? Hopes? Complaints? Vent here!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I'm just hoping they do not nerf Greninja this time around and instead give him some solid buffs, particularly less lag on some of his attacks like Water Shuriken. Though it may be a bit of a stretch, but I hope they improve Substitute; considering it's the only one that can be shielded out of everyone else and generally considered to be an inferior, I think the entire move could get a a boost in speed throughout its duration so that it can be effective.

And of course, weaken Diddy Kong's hoo-hah by increasing lag for his down air.

Rakurai

Smash Ace
What Substitute mainly needs is invincibility frames on the counterattack.

I've had it get stuffed by long lasting multi-hitting moves like Bowser's Whirling Fortress on multiple occasions due to the lack of them.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Just popped in to say the same thing.

Thing is, when we getting those code emails~? :3

N7Kopper

Smash Apprentice
NNID
N7Kopper
3DS FC
2895-9534-7967
I think it's time to start spending time here again, what with the new content incoming. Downloading 3DS patch as I type this, and will check the Wii U version once my data management jobs are done.

EDIT: Wii U patch is also live. Waiting on the Mewtwo codes now.

Last edited:

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
Oooohh this download is taking agonizingly long D:

Is this thread going to be used for discussing the new patch or is another one going to be made for it?

EDIT: Download finished, already noticed a change, went online and noticed I didn't need to select my name, it remembered it :O

Last edited:

CaptainZer0dew

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainZer0dew
3DS FC
1564-3473-0907
Huh... I am trying my hardest to get the patch and restarted the game on my 3DS... but it's just not working.

Top Bottom