• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo is Smash Sap in Brawl Records

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
This is actually probably not a bug but I gotta know so I can have peace of mind that my wii is not being corrupted.

In my brawl records where it lists total play time, favorite character (samus, ZSS actually), and all that jazz, under Smash Sap, or character with most losses, it lists mewtwo? Not only is this undoubtedly wrong since my friend dan plays snake and I kick his ass up and down FD every time we play, but it is also very curious as to why the mewtwo string would exists in the records at all. This is no bug, no? I would also be interested to know why this happens if any PMBR folks would care to explain.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Positive that Mewtwo occupies Pokemon Trainer's slot. So by saying mewtwo is the smash sap, it's probably saying PT is the smash sap.

IronChar

Smash Journeyman
yeah because mewtwo and roy don't even have a slot of their own- they take lucario and marths similar to samus and the starter pokemon

Top Bottom