• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo is Available Today on the eShop!

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
He's a glass cannon. But in the hands of a very capable player. GEEZ No.

Up Smash will kill usually anyone above 100%. Pretty sick aerials and grabs. But he's light as hell, so that's a thing.
His biggest pro is that he's a glass cannon, but isn't Zeldon't.

CptJPuff

Smash Journeyman
Thus, this is the day where "For Glory" was replaced with "For Mewtwo Scrubs"

stancosmos

Smash Journeyman
Mewtwo IS #11 on the newly updated tier list.
well i mean... 11 < 10... but tier lists mean nothing, especially if you're talking about eventhubs. And especially if a character has been out for a week. He'll be top 10 when you start seeing him in tournament finals at a decent rate.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Can't buy him for some weird reason, is Mexico banned from eShop or something? this makes me really pissed
Pus no te nojes, guey.

I don't think it's banned. Not that I remember.

Last edited:

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
well i mean... 11 < 10... but tier lists mean nothing, especially if you're talking about eventhubs. And especially if a character has been out for a week. He'll be top 10 when you start seeing him in tournament finals at a decent rate.
Never thought of that...

Jmcpappy

Smash Cadet
LMAO are you talking about eventhubs?

Bro, that tier list is a joke, ask anyone on here, it's not a viable source, and is not based on any actual data or tourney rankings. It's only based on votes, and ANYONE can vote.

That Kirby player

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sonimario2000
3DS FC
2664-2360-2019
Yea, he's a glass cannon, HOWEVER if:4mewtwo:is used properly. The opponent is dead. I can confirm this...sorta.

soyacan

Smash Rookie
Is there a way to buy a second code? I wanna buy a Mewtwo unlock code (for 3ds) for a friend, but since I already have mewtwo unlocked on my 3ds the purchase option is no longer there.

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
I gave my 3DS code to my brother since I dont play that version since long ago. But still, I might buy Mewtwo anyways since I want to support Nintendo to make more DLC characters.

Sebastinium

Smash Rookie
Meh, the hype for him is pretty much over for me. But hey, I'm glad everyone gets to try him now

LiamMail

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Liam5d26
it can't be AU $5... it has to get 20 more cents, evil, i could've got 3 dlc characters if it was $5, lick u nintendo <3

Liggli

Smash Apprentice
That's probably due to fans voting up their favourites. And there's probably a lot of biased voting for Mewtwo.

That's why we need experienced people putting together a tier list of tournament results, where experienced players attend.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I was grossly disappointed with Melee Mewtwo as a teen so the fact that Mewtwo isn't total garbage this time around makes me pretty happy. Bought him yesterday and I really like the tweaks he got. He's now the glass cannon I always wanted him to be and I can see myself using him a lot in the future.

MugenLord

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MugenLord
3DS FC
4339-2485-7226
And if you thought that online was swarmed with Mewtwo before, just wait until the rest of the consumer base gets their hands on Mewtwo. Then it will truly be "No Items, Mewtwo Only, For Glory".
I still haven't fought a mewtwo online yet.....

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
They should have just put Wolf from the beginning instead of Falco anyway....
Falco has seniority from Melee though. Had it been Wolf in Melee instead of Falco, Wolf would have more priority.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
Falco has seniority from Melee though. Had it been Wolf in Melee instead of Falco, Wolf would have more priority.
That's why they should have gone with Wolf, Falco had two games already before Smash, one of them is Melee.
Wolf only has a game with a dying scene....

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
That's why they should have gone with Wolf, Falco had two games already before Smash, one of them is Melee.
Wolf only has a game with a dying scene....
Falco was in 4 games, Star Fox Snes, Star Fox 64, Star Fox Assault, and Star Fox Command. Wolf was in 2 or 3 (Star Fox 64, Star Fox Assault, and maybe Star Fox Command).

Did Wolf die in Assault? It's been a long time since I played that game but I remember Fox saying at the end of the game that Wolf probably survived.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
Falco was in 4 games, Star Fox Snes, Star Fox 64, Star Fox Assault, and Star Fox Command. Wolf was in 2 or 3 (Star Fox 64, Star Fox Assault, and maybe Star Fox Command).

Did Wolf die in Assault? It's been a long time since I played that game but I remember Fox saying at the end of the game that Wolf probably survived.
lol I was talking about Smash games, he has been in two before Sm4sh and Wolf was in only one.
To be honest I never played any GameCube SF, only the SNES and N64 ones.... so I have no idea of what goes on in Assault.

Top Bottom