• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mew2k...who?

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Cool tech skill, very consistent.

I'm sure that you consider yourself a technical fox, which you are, but it was nice that you set yourself apart from the regular stuff with your shine-usmash and retreating shdl. The shine-laser infinite was pretty cool too. I would also consider learning edgecancelling, it looks freaking sweet and you can combo things you never thought possible. Moonwalk with fox is pretty fun.

cool .

HellBlaZer

Smash Apprentice
Omfg at 00:28-34
jaojao yesh!!! i really didn't think that was impressive at all, cos i always play with him, and believe me he has done better, much better combos
PS: i really like your sign xD!

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
uber sexy fox. now i have something to aspire to...with at least another year :chuckle:.

also, nice sig otg (lawl)

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Cool video, I liked the shine laser infinite. But why just one opponent? just saying... lol

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Wow, I loved this vid.

Like other people said, very creative and nice songs.

Fletch

Smash Master
Lol u tourney***s actually think this video has anything on this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNPJdofnkdo

stop being stuck in the past and live with the fact that brawl is taking over melee
You are an idiot, and I couldn't watch more of than a minute of that video, which was sad since it was only 3 minutes long. The best Brawl video in the world would have nothing on the worst Melee video.

Nobody with a brain considers the games related, no one's moving on to Brawl unless no one around them plays Melee, not because of horrible videos that people get warned for are posted.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Nobody with a brain considers the games related, no one's moving on to Brawl unless no one around them plays Melee, not because of horrible videos that people get warned for are posted.
that's unfortunate. sarcam phails me i suppose. i thought i had posted enough around for people to know that I support Melee 100%. Was that Brawl video not enough for any1 to realize that HellBlazer has a surprisingly innovative Fox with regard to the fact that Fox is probably one of the most used characters in Melee? Who could seriously take any brawl combo video and compare it to the likes of the skill that it took to make a combo video like blazer's.

Flaming? flaming what? I considered sarcasm veiled support for the ever-evolving metagame that makes melee so great. It's like walking a tightrope on SWF, seriously.

edit:

Everyone knows that this is the best Brawl video created: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM9Z8_X80z4

On topic, that's a really fast Fox. >_>;
this is the kind of response i expected from my comment; a lighthearted supplement to my snide remarks

Fletch

Smash Master
that's unfortunate. sarcam phails me i suppose. i thought i had posted enough around for people to know that I support Melee 100%. Was that Brawl video not enough for any1 to realize that HellBlazer has a surprisingly innovative Fox with regard to the fact that Fox is probably one of the most used characters in Melee? Who could seriously take any brawl combo video and compare it to the likes of the skill that it took to make a combo video like blazer's.

Flaming? flaming what? I considered sarcasm veiled support for the ever-evolving metagame that makes melee so great. It's like walking a tightrope on SWF, seriously.
I've never seen you post before, but that attempt at sarcasm was pretty weak apparently, you should have posted a video like Zhu's Happy Feet 4 and people would have gotten it better.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
I've never seen you post before, but that attempt at sarcasm was pretty weak apparently, you should have posted a video like Zhu's Happy Feet 4 and people would have gotten it better.

Problem: Zhu is actually good.

And Im sorry for having a bad sense of humor.

Anyway, to be on topic

Blazer, your combo video is the best ive seen in a long long time. You show hope for the future of Melee!

HellBlaZer

Smash Apprentice
thank you all for the comments :D!
and Oskurito:

no, no somos de peru nova Dx somos de chile arica para ser precisos asiq estamos cerquita D:!!

Roche_CL

Smash Journeyman
um, the combo video is from Dark
and the guy is from chile :D
viva chile xD

Top Bottom