• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metwo, Roy .sawnd files not working with 3.6(?)

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Mewtwo and Roy's audio banks are now shared with Lucario's and Marth's respectively. Did you manually edit those two soundbanks with your custom audio, or did you download voices meant to be used with any P:M that's not 3.6?

DrButteFatman

Smash Rookie
NNID
DankMemester420
what program do you use to edit sounds? If you use Super Sawndz, you should import all the .sawnd's that come with 3.6 and THEN edit them. 3.6 changed around a lot of sounds

DrButteFatman

Smash Rookie
NNID
DankMemester420
Yes. I'm guessing I should do what DrButteFatman said and use Super Sawndz to import/export them properly?
Previously, I'd just drag, drop, replace.
I wrote that at like 3am so apologies if it didnt make a whole lotta sense lol. This is what I'm talking about:

the .sawnds on the right are the ones that come with 3.6. insert all of them and then edit them from there.

Top Bottom