• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metroids rundas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bombers14

Smash Apprentice
For everyone who played metroid prime 3 you should know rundas and im guessing he was one of your favorites. He might not be to well known but he would make a great addition for ssb4 even if he has a very very very little chance but if he gets enough support you never know.

For the people that are going to see he's dead which he is he could still be in another game like a prequel or something.​

UPDATE CHECK OUT HIS MUSIC THEME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nMFLquJeCc
and his parts in the game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l5c8M7hs-U

SPECIAL MOVES

up B- shoot ice below causing him to slide up for a limited amount of time
side B- kind of like fox he speeds on ice below him like a quick charge
down B- ice explodes beneath him hurting people around him
B- shoots ice beams (held down long enough causes freezing)

SMASHES

up smash- swings his ice staff up
sides- hits them like falco by crossing his arms and swipes at them
down smash- twirls his staff in a fast motion

STANDARD

A- headbut
tilt sides- light staff swing
tilt down- kicks at knees
tilt up- uppercut punch
running- pushes his staff out torwards you

GRAB

grab up- pickes you up with one hand and just throws you straight up
grab behind- throws you behind him and shooting and ice block at you
grab forward- throws you infront of him
grab down- throws you down shooting ice on you for a limited amount of time

FINAL SMASH

rises to the left part of the screen and shoots blocks at you while he is untouchable

That was my first time so probably wasn't the best

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I hope you plan on updating the OP soon with more details, including an overview, pic, and/or a moveset idea. Otherwise, this thread could face a potential lock.

bombers14

Smash Apprentice
Howabout a picture of whatever this Rundas is?
I dont know how to do these things I don't know much if someone would message me and tell me how I would go into a lot more detail about him but just look him up since there isn't one.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I dont know how to do these things I don't know much if someone would message me and tell me how I would go into a lot more detail about him but just look him up since there isn't one.
Finding a picture of Rundas isn't hard.

To edit the OP (Original Post), simply go to your first post of this thread and select "Edit", and you can add or take away from your post to your heart's content.

bombers14

Smash Apprentice
Finding a picture of Rundas isn't hard.

To edit the OP (Original Post), simply go to your first post of this thread and select "Edit", and you can add or take away from your post to your heart's content.
no i know how to edit what I'm saying is how to add the pictures and the things where it says like show and hide so i can add the moves cause I will do it if I know how

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
1.Find a picture you like.
2.Highlight and copy it's URL.
3.Now whenever you're making a post there is a button that's looks like a yellow square with some mountains on it. click that.
4.Paste the URL in the box that appears. Done.

An easier way to get the URL is to right click the picture and select Copy Image URL. That is if yer comp has that feature.

As for the Hide and Show feature. Use the Blue Button that says Collapse When you Roll over it with the mouse.
Then Put the Image code inside of that along with the URL of your image.
[COLLAPSE="Click Here For Spoilers"]
[/COLLAPSE]

MelMoe

Smash Journeyman
I love Rundus. He's an awesome character. It's a shame he was killed. He will most likely never be in a Metroid game again. As much as I would want him as a playable character, his chances are slim to none.

bombers14

Smash Apprentice
1.Find a picture you like.
2.Highlight and copy it's URL.
3.Now whenever you're making a post there is a button that's looks like a yellow square with some mountains on it. click that.
4.Paste the URL in the box that appears. Done.

An easier way to get the URL is to right click the picture and select Copy Image URL. That is if yer comp has that feature.

As for the Hide and Show feature. Use the Blue Button that says Collapse When you Roll over it with the mouse.
Then Put the Image code inside of that along with the URL of your image.
[COLLAPSE="Click Here For Spoilers"]
[/COLLAPSE]
ok and what is the url of the image so i can copy it I'll do the moveset and post the image when I figure it out and what do you mean about the show and hide thing.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I hate Rundas since I've seen some (dumb) people say (seriously) that he had a better chance than Ridley. His design is also pretty crappy anyway.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Personally, I'd prefer Weavel or Spire than Rundas. And I'd be damned if he got in before Ridley or Dark
Samus.

:phone:

AetherEch0s

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2681-0290-3939
Prefer the superior ice being.

Not that either have a chance with Ridley, Anthony and Dark Samus around.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Dude the URL is the LINK TO THE IMAGE!
All that text like the website name and stuff that appears at the top of the page. Just copy that ( Right Click, Copy)
And Paste it onto your comment. If you want the picture to show, make sure you click the yellow square that says image. and put the link/url/website inbetween the little code that pops up.

Aren't you too young to be playing a game as graphic as Metroid?
Dude, calm down. Not everyone is as used to forums or message boards. So what if bombers doesn't know how to use forums. Acting all high and mighty towards him doesnt help. He'll learn someday but flaming him isn't going to help but discourage him from forums. As well, It only makes others thing you are immature.

Bombers, you can right click on a picture and scroll down thr tab until you see Peoperties. It will open up a Small window which will have the picture URL in it. It will look something like this: http://images.wikia.com/metroid/images/1/11/Noxus.jpg. I think it says Image URL but I'm not on a PC.

Copy that address, go back to your thread and click either on the Picture button on the tool bar at the top of your post (its on thr far right side, is yellow, and has a mountain and a sun). Just paste your URL into the text box and press OK.

OR you can just type in
minus the spaces after
. Just copy and paste your URZl between the
tags. Hope that helps!

If you need any more help, I'd be glad to help or you can contact a mod.

bombers14

Smash Apprentice
Dude, calm down. Not everyone is as used to forums or message boards. So what if bombers doesn't know how to use forums. Acting all high and mighty towards him doesnt help. He'll learn someday but flaming him isn't going to help but discourage him from forums. As well, It only makes others thing you are immature.

Bombers, you can right click on a picture and scroll down thr tab until you see Peoperties. It will open up a Small window which will have the picture URL in it. It will look something like this: http://images.wikia.com/metroid/images/1/11/Noxus.jpg. I think it says Image URL but I'm not on a PC.

Copy that address, go back to your thread and click either on the Picture button on the tool bar at the top of your post (its on thr far right side, is yellow, and has a mountain and a sun). Just paste your URL into the text box and press OK.

OR you can just type in
minus the spaces after
. Just copy and paste your URZl between the
tags. Hope that helps!

If you need any more help, I'd be glad to help or you can contact a mod.

I did that it's just not working

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
So you made sure to get the URL so that the page displays only the image? From there, copy the URL, and then when you go to edit your post, click on the icon that looks like a yellow square with mountains in it. It will tell you to type in the URL. In this case, you only need to paste the URL into the prompt. Then hit "Ok". The picture should now display properly after you finish editing the post.

Here is the URL for the picture, and it gives you an idea of how the page is supposed to be displayed. Most image URLs end with ".jpg", ".png", or ".gif".

http://images.wikia.com/metroid/images/5/54/Rundas0.jpg

Take the URL posted in pink above and copy it, then paste it into the prompt, and it should work.

bombers14

Smash Apprentice
So you made sure to get the URL so that the page displays only the image? From there, copy the URL, and then when you go to edit your post, click on the icon that looks like a yellow square with mountains in it. It will tell you to type in the URL. In this case, you only need to paste the URL into the prompt. Then hit "Ok". The picture should now display properly after you finish editing the post.

Here is the URL for the picture, and it gives you an idea of how the page is supposed to be displayed. Most image URLs end with ".jpg", ".png", or ".gif".

http://images.wikia.com/metroid/images/5/54/Rundas0.jpg

Take the URL posted in pink above and copy it, then paste it into the prompt, and it should work.
Thank you so much and i was trying to do it from google images which wasn't working and now I'm going to work on the move set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom